circumcised or uncircumcised?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we got my son circumcised.. were not jewish, but im willing to place money on bitches liking a circumcised member, so i look at it as a favor he would thank me for if he could.

this is a weird topic.

women are all scared of non-cut penii before they actually get to fuck around with one because somehow its gotten into their heads that when not cut the dick is some gorilla/monster/sloth thing. or whatever. ive had girls go down on me in the dark that didnt even realize i was uncut until i told them later.

there have also been studies that show it feeling better for both parties when the dick didnt get the chop.

turtle necks for the win.

^^^actually you are wrong, it feels better for the guy when he is uncut, and it feels better for the girl if you are cut.

actually we both are wrong.

Answers:

As a woman, it feels the same to me. I think the sensation is more about the man. Uncirc'ed penis' have thousands of more nerve endings, so I'm sure it feels much better to an uncirc'ed man than a circ'ed man. But a circ'ed man wouldn't know what he was missing anyway.

I did NOT get my son circ'ed, however. I think he deserves to have all of his nerve endings, personally.

Other Answers:

virgin No difference in the feeling. It is the man that might feel different. Probably uncircumcised, as long as he's clean. Reason is, an uncircumcised penis is more sensitive to the woman's level of readiness. If the woman is not fully ready, a circumcised penis can barge on in anyhow. For an uncircumcised man, entering a woman who is not ready is painful to him. Circumcision began as a military custom, to keep clean in the field and also to make it easier to rape as an act of war.

im saying that you're looking for sources to back your claim that 'women' (meaning a majority) enjoy the feeling of an uncut dude more, which is just as ridiculous as the opposing claim. women 'enjoy' a dude who can fuck properly, an extra bit of skin at the end isnt going to make a bit of difference if you got no dick game.

i just fail to see any reason to argue about dicks on the internet with a bunch of dudes, that's all.

My friend who isnt circumsized got a nasty ass yeast infection on his cock it was bleeding and all pussie, when he showed it to me to see if I thought he should go to the hospital, I told him that I would drive him right away. I thought he had AIDS or something, it was the sickest shit ever. Point being if you arent circumsized now go and get it done so this doesnt happen to you in the near future.

My friend who isnt circumsized got a nasty ass yeast infection on his cock it was bleeding and all pussie, when he showed it to me to see if I thought he should go to the hospital, I told him that I would drive him right away. I thought he had AIDS or something, it was the sickest shit ever. Point being if you arent circumsized now go and get it done so this doesnt happen to you in the near future.

HOLY SHIT!

thank god i am circumsized

Archived