Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I lost my license a few years ago and I have been riding a bike ever since.

Stick to your fixie, faggot.

A bike is bike. I don't wear those trendy little hats or talk bikes all day. It's a means of transportation just like your car is too you.

A bike is not just a bike when there is no seat....

No gay sex. No fag marriage. Anyone that supports such a thing needs to realize that there is more than just them at stake.

Saddam Hussian will be getting out of jail soon. He hates faggots. He will launch a preemptive strike against America and kill us all over a few faggots.

God hates faggots.

If you support fag marriage then you are an atheist. Thats what God says, not me.

ANy support for the faggot means you burn in hell with Hitler, Ronald Reagen and George Burns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Seriously tho the 12 is so fucking full of homophobic comments its actually getting lame. The ideals behind this board are completely opposite of those. Why is this allowed to keep happening? Keep that shit outta the oontz, take your hate to http://www.stormfront.org if you're gonna be retarded." - Knife Hits RS, in the Spitfire's banned thread.

I actually can't even tell if he's trolling, or trying to let us all know he's a filthy sodomite

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

Originally Posted by lord_casek (View Original Post)

How often was it happening before? Also: if you can find it, tuneup utilities is a good thing to run. Might clear up your problem without having to figure it out manually.

Every 5 minutes, some spurts would last up to 2 minutes. at its worst it was happening every other click

• 4 months later...