last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Some oatmeal cooked with some egg whites stirred in. Stirred in some peanut butter and banana and sprinkle of brown sugar. Sprinkled a few chocolate chips in there. Added almond milk

it was so fire 

I also find that one has to heavily modify oatmeal to actual palatable levels 

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I don’t know about yall but when I see mf’s straight up throw shit on the ground that isn’t maybe a piece of food I envision the most violent death to them. It’s super unnecessary and fucked up actually. 

1 minute ago, nicklesndimes said:

yessir, can't stand em 🚮

god you guys would hate India.

when I went there a long time ago I was on a boat in Mumbai harbour and whole families were just throwing their litter over the side of the boat. having been brought up with "keep Australia beautiful" did my head in.

when I said to stop they looked at me blankly, paused then kept on regardless.

Pissed me off

• Like 4
  • LOL! 1

I find it interesting on how much effort other countries put in to get people to properly dispose of or recycle.  Not to mention regulations in regards to pollution.   

Then there are 1 billion plus people in countries that pollute on a daily basis that cover a few countries pollution on a weekly basis. 

India is one of them.  

Then there is the fishing industry as a whole.  But that's another level on its own.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, ndv said:

I find it interesting on how much effort other countries put in to get people to properly dispose of or recycle.  Not to mention regulations in regards to pollution.   

Then there are 1 billion plus people in countries that pollute on a daily basis that cover a few countries pollution on a weekly basis. 

India is one of them.  

Then there is the fishing industry as a whole.  But that's another level on its own.

Then their is a bunch of Texans rolling coal all day in their 1ton diesel trucks!

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

god you guys would hate India.

when I went there a long time ago I was on a boat in Mumbai harbour and whole families were just throwing their litter over the side of the boat. having been brought up with "keep Australia beautiful" did my head in.

when I said to stop they looked at me blankly, paused then kept on regardless.

Pissed me off

I didn’t know it was like that over there aren’t those dudes supposed to be generally really intelligent 🤣🤔 idk though other cultures over seas are just that to me but it sounds disturbing regardless. 

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Brocc top perfection?

yeah the broccs were exceptionally seasoned and cooked to perfection 

just ate this. The goldfish are Frank’s Red Hot flavor, I like them. I had been rocking with the Old Bay which are really good but can’t find them anymore. Tried Spicy Dill, meh kinda wack.

2DE818D2-E63E-4A35-B021-4B1CAA2A4D48.jpeg

8 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Back to the topic at hand 👌🏻 

IMG_20240711_101958373.jpg

Is that a kransky/Kielbasa polish sausage? or just a standard dog?

we have those in south Australia.

I had to ban myself from them because they were a big part of my 40 pounds weight gain 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Is that a kransky/Kielbasa polish sausage? or just a standard dog?

we have those in south Australia.

I had to ban myself from them because they were a big part of my 40 pounds weight gain 

how many were you indulging in during one session?

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, T4M* said:

I wanted to try out these Mission tostatdas with ceviche and it was ok. They don't have that corn flavor, but had a nice kick.

Screenshot_20240712_193215.jpg

Screenshot_20240712_193258.jpg

Screenshot_20240712_193345.jpg

what kind of fish? Smack again?

carrots or sweet potato?

I used to put sweet potato all the time haven’t in ages.

Cucumber? Just started doing that the last couple of batches after my brother put me on to it, really liked it. Diced it really small though.

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Jarritos is the beetus juice.

I dig the pina but they are too processed for me - agua fresca ftw

used to mess with the tamarindo all the time, but can’t anymore

On 7/11/2024 at 7:23 AM, One Man Banned said:

They make enough of their own dirt, but worth pointing out that some of those countries are where the U.S., and other countries, send their garbage and recyclables.

I feel like @NightmareOnElmStreetis aging and becoming grumpier on some get off my lawn type shit.  Learning a lot here recently.

1000%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joker said:

Gluten free fish & chips. Wisconsin fish fry style. Chili-fried cod with jalapeño tartar. So damn good. 

IMG_5769.jpeg

sounds and looks great!

that one fry is really long!

• LOL! 1

On 7/11/2024 at 2:37 PM, LUGR said:

Scust breh….clean them janks out at least once a month.

046F427C-2898-4563-A890-4973F68D4B97.png

Damn you caught me, I been on this seven days a week grind no days off hardly got time to clean the crust out my eyes in the morning, and the dog was just a microwavable American jaunt.

22 hours ago, LUGR said:

what kind of fish? Smack again?

carrots or sweet potato?

I used to put sweet potato all the time haven’t in ages.

Cucumber? Just started doing that the last couple of batches after my brother put me on to it, really liked it. Diced it really small though.

Tilapia,  mostly shrimp and baby clams. Everything was fresh, flavors were fire.

I've seen sweet potato before, but the tostada was called something else. Mine is carrot.

Cucumber is a must for me. Never thought about it until I went to Mexico.

Next batch will have red radishes.

• Like 2