Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/20/2024 in all sections

1. @One Man Banned 555twitter.com_1705801224185.mp4
    4 points
  2. I feel it's cultural appropriation the fact they made them white. I mean c'mon, really?
    4 points
  3. Sent 2 dogs off to their furevers. SO much fucking work on these 2. Endings are always bittersweet, but there are always more dogs waiting.
    4 points
  4. Yeah, I have. Beer and wine. My dad was heavy into it. He made beer, wine and had a still to make the hard stuff. It’s a lot of work. Much easier to go to the store and buy some. We both don’t drink alcohol anymore. edit* I am not trying to discourage you from trying it if you are into it. It is fun to try something you have made. I’m just not into it anymore.
    4 points
  5. Scratch made broccoli cheddar soup. First time doing this. It came out pretty damn good. The wife made some homemade bread to go with it.
    3 points
  6. It’s cold, so getting warm.
    3 points
  7. Being that the average American dingdong is like 5.5 inches I've got to assume those are bigger than most wearers wangs, thus, not printouts of their own subcock
    3 points
  8. yes 2kitchen chair pushed together with some blankies stacked on the radiator when it gets too warm up there / when we sleep/ when we’re not home, we pull the chairs away from the radiator.
    3 points
  9. I wonder if it’s (person wearing sock)‘s penis. Like if you wanted a pair would you have the option to upload your own wang? Or you just get some random ween? Hahah those are hilarious.
    3 points
  10. These two, Bella especially, love their window seat. You can catch me up there sometimes too.
    3 points
  11. The fuck is a clam scrambler? I thought my point was clear. It’s old. OLD. old penis is gross story is back somewhere in the general discussion thread. Last Christmas I got covid and was home sick. Dude had some work to do on the roof and our patio has the only access to the roof. Thinking I was at work he didn’t think to let me know. All I saw was someone climbing into the access but only saw his feet disappear into the opening. I went out and banged the bat on the ladder and was yelling all fucking crazy at this guy He apologized a few times over and over. When I told that story to my co worker he told me to keep a sock on my bat. If you ever swing a bat at someone they will try to grab it. The sock will not allow it. I keep that my fuggin sock on it. Haha
    3 points
  12. Been a busy day. Daughter had a basketball game, then had to drive an hour to gymnastics, some shopping so we just stopped at Freddy’s for a late lunch.
    3 points
  13. 2pc dark meat combo, mashed potatoes with gravy and greens for sides, lemonade ro drink.
    3 points
  14. “The beer” used to be called yellow belly until some random brewery threatened legal action over its name. The original packaging used to have little eye holes cut out of the white paper too
    3 points
  15. Member Number 0000001. JOINED: May 7, 1999. Early 50's now. This thread makes me want to start posting stories in The Unofficial History of 12ozProphet Thread. An especially good one that is highlighted in the Spotlights section. Thank you to all of you, past and present for decades of LOLZ. This thread though, gives me the warm and fuzzies.
    3 points
  16. 🔊 🔈 Any speakers are welcomed. From Bluetooth to DJ to Soundbars to PC, let's see them! JBL Xtreame 3 * Great for adventures * It was allowed in most events, I play music when I'm in line for something * Surrounds you with great quality sound and people will take notice * You can hear bass waves, but only indoors * Handy for pool parties, picnic, grilling, car shop, barn * Line IN for other applications * Good Battery, lasts all day JBL Party Box 110 * Small tower, packs a punch * Bass thumps, will bother some neighbors * Light show for the night or day * App offers extra sound features. * Used for small house parties, amp Movies, Shows, and Video Games * Ideal from people that play instruments, has inputs and gain knobs in the back SONY GTX - XB5 * Two of them, multi purposes * Sound quality great, not very loud * Bass made for quality. * Has Line IN and OUT * Located behind my couch , so far good for video gaming.
    2 points
  17. App is called Libby and is free. Asked for my library card # but I lost that thing forever ago. Let me use my name and phone number and I think it found me in the system. Pretty dope so far
    2 points
  18. Had a burger for lunch and a burger for dinner.
    2 points
  19. Idk was tryna make my own rendition of rug muncher. Thanks for sharing, keep coming back.
    2 points
  20. Started on Artcrimes in 1999 then went on 50mmlosangeles in 2005 and some dude on there said check out 12oz.. never grew up with internet access much until mid 2000s so was 24 then and i'm 42 now. Felt like i dropped into a golden time around 06 when i was on everyday..
    2 points
  21. That's definitely not forklift energy.
    2 points
  22. Blood sugar is gooood. This is from where I stabbed myself completely through my hand a few months ago. I may never get that feeling back.
    2 points
  23. Im shitting at work. Yo @mr.yuck check your blood sugar my guy.....that can be a sign
    2 points
  24. Held up just fine, better than most of the nineties favorites I have revisited. Good movie over all for sure. I read on the Wikipedia entry that they have announced a sequel, not sure about all that but remakes and nostalgia continues to be all the rage I guess. I did think it dragged on a little after the bank job, its like dude you said walk in 30 seconds and now you are running on and on with these errands instead of bouncing or getting this movie over with.
    2 points
  25. Like the morning sun you come and like the wind you go.
    2 points
  26. Recently found this dog online that I helped out, now living his best life somewhere in the snow. Boss dog at over 100lbs. I used to walk him down the middle of the street and cars and people got out of the way. I'd prefer he be wearing only one leash but if it helps the owner control him....
    2 points
  27. Ole boy. This mf has gotten me through it I swear.
    2 points
  28. My idiot has heartworm. We are like 7 weeks into treatment and it's a pain in the ass. How the fuck is a 17 month old puppy not going to drive me fucking nuts when she isn't allowed to run?! At least Heart Gard is paying for it...
    2 points
  29. my boy rode out with me yesterday
    2 points
  30. I know a person that makes their own beer and alcohol. He always tells me the process, main idea is to extract stuff that takes hours and somewhat special equipment, sounds easy tho. I never had homemade moonshine or beer, other people that tried it say it tastes bomb from the person.
    1 point
  31. Yeah this was around 11 years ago, a nice cheese or skunk nug was the key to my heart. Have you brewed before?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00