Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/08/2023 in all sections

1. Made it through with no problems, 😁. Travel days are a bummer. A woman had some allergic reaction in front of me in line at TSA and had to do epi pen and rest for a few. I am such an pussy when it comes to medical emergencies, they make me choke up. It has not always been that way and I hope that if I ever need to come through in a pinch that this new sensitivity does not block my performance. Iam thinking to spam this thread on my travels for some entertainment.
    5 points
  2. We used to scan the dollar can barcode, print them on sheets of stickers and then relabel the expensive shit. Self checkout goes crazy but this was started back when you had to look for the moron running a register. That was a pretty sick hustle.
    5 points
  3. ..yeah, stab 'em in the butt!
    4 points
  4. The new workout video just dropped. 555twitter.com_1699473293933.mp4
    3 points
  5. F I am more surprised to hear you are bumping rails, lol, old ass. TPBM is traveling for Thanksgiving, but not to "home"
    3 points
  6. Sometimes in life you need to admit that you were wrong, I feel like it is time for the TSA to take a look at some policies and first let people keep their shoes on and second simplify and revise the liquids restrictions so I do not need to wonder whether or not I can bring chips and dip for a snack.
    3 points
  7. no quema cuuuhhh hahaha soy puro pinche gringo
    3 points
  8. ^^ non of that looks safe for @mr.yuck
    3 points
  9. I dunno about your area, but the cost of Rustoleum spray (and probably other brands as well) where I'm at has nearly doubled since 2020. Lots of stuff has gone up in price since then due to covid but many of those prices have come back down to pre-covid levels. So far spray paint is not one of them. Will this change? And before somebody suggests it: yes, I rack when possible.
    2 points
  10. I just had to have the “talk” with my 12yro son - school is going to start teaching it next month. Dude was clueless- He is 7th grade, Summer of 7th I got my first BJ. I am glad he is a good kid.
    2 points
  11. I should post a career retrospective in this thread. Does the no self promo rule apply here? Haha!
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. They're pretty much an average size cat. Now a male Maine Coon is a different story.
    2 points
  14. he could practice knife fighting some dudes with this one
    2 points
  15. @mr.yuck needs one of those practice self defense knives. The type that is made of a hard rubber.
    2 points
  16. That’s actually the knife I recommend for @mr.yuck, but the version without a sharp tip. They also make a version that floats which I should probably get for myself to avoid that scenario again.
    2 points
  17. Start selling drugs to pay for paint. Or just steal it.
    2 points
  18. Watched these last night. Guess I wanted to watch some rappers act.
    2 points
  19. Dropped a knife in murky 5ft deep water..oh no! Went and got a big ass magnet on a rope from my friend…..nothing. Got in the water and probed around with my feet….nothing. Today gave it one last shot with a gig. Was stabbing around and didn’t feel anything so gave up. When I pulled it out of the water….oh WOW!
    2 points
  20. 2 points
  21. @Deine MudderI thought you were going to be answering our questions?
    1 point
  22. Remember…..bigger the cat, bigger the dingleberry.
    1 point
  23. meh….would have been funnier if they went in to Harbor Freight and took a bunch of garbage tools thinking they scored big.
    1 point
  24. I used to do this as a kid with G.I. Joe's. What I used to do, was place a .99 cent label or whatever the price was right that would get my mom to buy me.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. rapidsave.com_when_your_dad_is_90s_kid-co8n3nbqryxb1.mp4
    1 point
  27. 2023 dow was a prophet we didnt deserve
    1 point
  28. Yeah, it is sad. Those two became homies IRL and kicked it hard living out in Hawaii.
    1 point
  29. I clicked on his profile when trying to check page one, looks like his last post was in the POZ RIP thread, how sad is that.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00