Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/31/2022 in all sections

1. Hi. I regret to inform you that I cannot like your entire post, so it is my duty to correct the situation and present to you the "half like" button. . . . I will be sending an invoice to 12oz, cash only.
    4 points
  2. By the skin of his teeth.
    3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. @One Man Banned you’re gonna make me cry… I love this so much! Which rescue group are you with??? yesterday was my last day with the rescue I managed for 6 years. I’ve been in rescue for over 20 years now 👵🏽. It’s time for me to take a break (we all know that’s a lie bc I will NEVER stop helping dogs). I have a gofundme on my IG bio @sooki_love if anyone wants to even donate a dollar to help me feed homeless dogs mostly on skid row. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🐾🐾🐾🐶🐶🐶 FullSizeRender.MOV
    2 points
  5. Wrapping up my first full year in rescue. Been a pretty amazing year in terms of dogs I got to work with, behavior issues to deal with, different breeds.... One dog needed mental stimulation on top of exercise and I had to teach tricks like jumping through a hoop or over my leg. I have no experience in teaching these types of tricks and had to learn, but I've been able to pass it down the line from dog to dog. I've been a shit ton of places because of these doggos. Been to some exclusive places, some sports teams, TV filming, breweries, etc. Got a lot of free shit for doing this too, nice unexpected perk. Lot of free beer, some free liquor, food, occasional swag. Shout out again to @SukiSukiNowfor her past posting influence. Some small potatoes at a neighbors. We have a rescue neighborhood. She fostered a prego dog until she had her pups. Would like to try once, or would take an already born litter if maybe no more than 5- it's a lot of work. This young lady was going through separation anxiety and had not been socialized with other dogs. She was found as a stray with her mom and sister. Had to get her socialized to dogs and trained too. This kid was amazing. I overlooked her when I first saw her, but when I met her in person she was clearly an amazing dog. Super athletic, great personality, smart, quick to learn. If she wasn't adopted she could have lived with me forever.
    2 points
  6. Nogohomo. Also, my favorite part of digging through dead people's shit is finding old correspondence no matter how mundane the subject matter. People had awesome handwriting back in the day.
    2 points
  7. Great way to finish and start a new year! 🥳🥳🥳🥳
    2 points
  8. Quitter Pope dead at 95.
    2 points
  9. I hope not. My wife and I have filled our home to be the dream estate sale. Without the hoarding.
    2 points
  10. Yee. I was doing a quick live coverage of the shortage of mayonnaise happening right in front of our eyes, creating a valuable resource 👍
    2 points
  11. Yo….are you just posted up hanging out in the mayonnaise aisle at Walmart?
    2 points
  12. Didn't want to "like" this, it's insane. WTF?
    2 points
  13. What in the entire fuck All of a sudden it’s tee shirt weather out. damn near 80 degree difference in one week period.
    2 points
  14. have always said a bucket list thing would be to live a winter in a truly cold place but as I get older the more I realise it's gotta suck at times.
    2 points
  15. 1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Overall that's a pretty solid card
    1 point
  18. One last hike for the year. Finished strong, went out every day this week. Today was rainy/foggy. No one out here but me and the deer.
    1 point
  19. Nah. Tradition is usually to fill the fridge with good eats & booze and private party at home. Got some lobster already cooked and a ribeye I'll cook later on. Beers already opened, whisky chilling on deck, champagne for the final moments, herbs throughout. HNY motherfuckers.
    1 point
  20. did anyone else get their guess right?
    1 point
  21. 90's failure. Funny too given all the hard seltzers and shit on the market now.
    1 point
  22. Was supposed to go in to work but I caught the vid. my kid was dancing at Disneyland. 3rd year now. it’s really not the same when you have a grown kid and no family (except dude here) we didn’t even cook. Swapped a few gifts. Told the kid I’d pay her phone bill this next year. Binged old big brother. Gave the dogs a bath. we keep it way simple. keep it stress/expectation free No resentment for spending obligated money. merry Christmas 🎄
    1 point
  23. Ive seen them in the planters downstairs for the Thai restaurant didn’t know what they were.
    1 point
  24. ^This is the type of pepper. https://www.pepperscale.com/chiltepin-pepper/
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00