Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/30/2022 in all sections

1. eyXkUQM_ZaWGA0Zf.mp4
    4 points
  2. redditsave.com_damm_that_got_me-3mzz6jey45x81.mp4
    3 points
  3. all the books in your post made me want to check on this classic sure enough!
    3 points
  4. Cool. Wouldn't have thought they might have deals on shit I might actually want. I threw in a few rando searches for laffs and got these:
    3 points
  5. Anybody else hella hard on themselves- I worked hard as fuck today, implemented a new system at work, advocated against some fuckery - was told I have the aptitude to be a director. Holding down a mortgage (CA) solo and handling all the household solo, pretty good dad. Handled hella heads at jiu jitsu this evening. Yet I am over here telling myself consistently that I am not living up to my expectations or not good enough…… Fuck man. I guess I need to either research some self help shit or get back into therapy.
    3 points
  6. Heres a tiwtter account that photoshop Pattington Bear into other movies.
    3 points
  7. Is that a god damn Arby's furby?
    2 points
  8. I'm just here thinking how can I profit from this. I'm thinking about hiring a doctor, and trappin out of a Whinnebago in one of those inbred southern states. $500 a pop cash or crypto, $750 for twins, or you can pay child support for 18 years bruh. Your choice.
    2 points
  9. Good job, now direct yourself to chill the fuck out for a bit.
    2 points
  10. InShot_20220629_214635590.mp4
    2 points
  11. There ain't a thing under the sun Walmart won't put a mark up on and send your way
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. @ndvour wildlife definitely doesnt mind a tinny here and there, but I dont reckon even the animals will go for a fosters
    2 points
  14. I haven’t ever browsed around on there but I’ve noticed over the last couple of years it frequently pops up when google shopping browsing with the most random ass shit. Did Amazon buy these mf’s too?? Also I have that sleep record.
    2 points
  15. Maybe to encourage them to try and drive off anyway then fckin up their sht which would make great yootoob
    1 point
  16. Nein das boot. That is like The Club for steering wheel for a wheel.
    1 point
  17. Lol. I didn't realize my man TEASE got into politics. d7f718da885ca6293f55d7f26b958935.mp4
    1 point
  18. I couldn't find a trailer for Kung-Fu & Titties but I found this solid review
    1 point
  19. I have a little bit of time before I'm going off again and know I'll be staying against the ocean. MIAB will continue but have also thought of the mini boat idea, still have to think about design and how to seal it and protect it against time and the elements. Could I make a small boat that could hold a MIAB, a bottle in a ship? A small boat could become a time capsule.... has anyone thought of a boat time capsule? Quick search......
    1 point
  20. I got a dope Tshirt idea that I think would sell real good at these protests.
    1 point
  21. Haha. Some one doxxed the supreme court justices and their credit cards got used to fund planned Parenthood before they were shut down.
    1 point
  22. Chocolate rotty definitely a bit of a pure bred rarity. 1500 dollar dog for 500. Apparently the breeder lady had a buyer cancellation and their family is transitioning moving so she’s just trying to get rid of the last 2 pups. I’m not too keen on adoption agencies but I do like the idea of what you’re suggesting. I am busy as shit and just bought a new truck so those are basically the detergents but I know it would all work out fine in the end. Might not be the best time but ahhhh idk.
    1 point
  23. I've started saying, "that's so Victoria's Secrets model."
    1 point
  24. Here we go…. My version of: https://www.econoalchemist.com/post/backup
    1 point
  25. @ndvlol, dude was a pilot, in a cowboy hat, who does rescue dog flights. Be hard for me to hit that coolness factor, sure he does well with the ladies if that's his thing. @fat ralphygood guy thing in a volunteer army. Worth mentioning that for many volunteering to do stuff like this is good therapy, and much cheaper.
    1 point
  26. It's one of the most perfect patinas I've ever seen on a car. It's been sitting in the woods since '85, he just started putting it back together last year.
    1 point
  27. sushi! kinder egg for my daughter
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00