Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/25/2019 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. Mobile culture’s greatest hits... USA Edition.
    1 point
  3. Your right man, thanks for getting me back on track
    1 point
  4. Last week I observed a fatty try to get through a revolving door. Both the customer and me stopped our conversation for about 5mins while the fatty tried squeezing in with his rolling luggage. What a site to see
    1 point
  5. And last, but most certainly not least..
    1 point
  6. That straight is spot on. What I'd be doing now is pick a slight tweak or flow (which could be as simple as a lean or a bend) and add it to the straight. Practice that until it is clean, then add another tweak and continue to build that way. Then, go back to a straight, add a different tweak and build from there. Beginning with the fundamental letter structure like a straight or simple is the only way to go, it took me 2 years of drawing crap until I learned that lesson when I was a kid. It also allowed me to develop my own style instead of just trying to do what everyone else was doing. I reckon you're on the right path to locking things down, it's only a matter of practice now.
    1 point
  7. @Ray40- see the way @Giantis keeping things simple and aiming to perfect letter structure than try and do a burner? This is the way to learn and improve. If I was you, I would take the design that @Jokerdid for you and just draw it over and over again until you can do something that looks exactly the same. You should stop trying to 'add style'. In my opinion, you are already trying to achieve above your abilities and you need to show the discipline required to progress. Not trying to be a dick to you, just telling it straight.
    1 point
  8. Elbow, I dig your stuff, with the amount of work you put in I'm sure we'll see your styles evolve pretty quickly. I wish I had the motivation to pump out half as many sketches. Anymore it's like I get two letters in and bail on it.
    1 point
  9. Face when en route to Epstein Pedo Island
    1 point
  10. Baked Tuna Casserole Ingredients- For those that don't like Tuna. Peas and crispy onions substituted- Munchies/Sides- Dig in- TV/Game Night- Cheers.
    1 point
  11. So I got to a point where I was happy and I penned it! Then added some pencil 3D
    1 point
  12. He just blessed you with a dope outline. Build from that one.
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. You have well trimmed, not chewn finger nails. /nohomo
    1 point
  15. Correct, and the movie within a movie.
    1 point
  16. ^^^^* Ran out of time while adding text. ——————— Sadly, I’m terrible at cataloging my life, I usually live in the moment and never take pictures, even though technology has made it a million times easier. However, my wife & kids were in Detroit a few weeks ago, so I snuck up to Flagstaff for the night (wifey hates to leave our old dog alone for a night.) Some pics didn’t load, but this is a new hotel. Most hotels in Flagstaff are a dump. Got there late. I locked myself in my garage as I was leaving. 10 minutes earlier I would’ve been fucked. I was loading car trunk just out of shower, I would have been in my underwear, no phone, no keys. Thankfully it happened right after I grabbed my phone & car key. I had to track down my sister across town to get her spare. I drove through a hail hail storm at 104 degrees near Sedona, panicking that my paint was going to get fucked up. Oh, and the hills a couple miles outside of downtown were on fire. It seemed karma was telling me to stay home. Grabbed a nice bench for lunch the next day. Flagstaff is a small college town in the Rockies. Lots of hippies, transients, train hoppers, travelers and junkies. Fun bars. I usually stay at a hostel to meet people. Oontz! Shits out of order now... but the reason I went up north was to disc golf in the woods. They’ve got three awesome courses in town, and one on the ski resort mountain in the Summer. I was in no hurry to get home. I took the backroads through the mountains & twisties. Traffic was light so I got to open up on 89a.
    1 point
  17. It's only a coincidence those sexy ass Koalas got chlamydia right after my first visit to Australia.
    1 point
  18. I think the main thing that makes public mass shootings differ from the numerous other ways Americans die is it is simply intentional mass murder.. Car accidents are isolated incidents. It’s not like every couple weeks one dude is jumping in a car and causing 20 deaths and 20 injuries in single intentional “accident,” because that wouldn't be an accident. Cars also have various means of protecting the occupants, obviously they don’t always work. There’s some level of control and consent here. Domestic situations usually, not always but usually, end when the murderer kills the family and then offs themselves. Handgun violence is largely attributed to gang violence, of course innocent people catch the brunt of that as well. Also comes with some level of control and consent. Drug overdoses are almost explicitly consent based. You buy heroin, you know you can OD. There’s no outbreak of diseases that wipe out 40 healthy people in a matter of minutes every couple weeks. Sure many people die of the flu every day, they’re usually elderly, infant, or of incredibly poor health... The point is most means of our human death come with some degree of consent, or natural cause. Meaning, we all know we could die when we get in a vehicle, or on an airplane, even if we don’t consciously acknowledge it every time we do. Everyone knows gang life comes with a price. Everyone knows poor health doesn’t end well... and so on. There is enough ways we can die on a day to day basis, people don’t want to have to worry that someone is going to lay down fire inside a bar, music fest, or a supermarket every time they go outside to enjoy or carry on everyday life. I mean the next time you buy tickets to a concert do you want to agree to terms and conditions that someone could shoot the place up? Replace all mass shooting incidents with bar fires, venue fires, and so on. Do you not think there would be serious crackdown on safety code and regulation?
    1 point
  19. I cant find a regular wall thread . Only can find bye states and shit . So I'll leave this here for now some one help tho lol
    1 point
  20. False. Tpbm has caught their wife cheating on them in their own bed.
    0 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00