Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/11/2018 in all sections

1. Best rapper, not even close, but as far as a modern day producer/musician there's very few people in his class. Huge risks, and completely switching up styles even after finding a winning formula, almost every album is like breakout. Like most subjective things, you'd probably have to be a fan to get it. With that said, he's definitely a complete moron/asshole in other areas, but that doesn't mean he's no longer a genius musically. Also, to be honest even though I hate the President personally, for some weird reason I like that Kanye is a Trump fan. It probably took serious testicular fortitude for him come out the closet as a Trumper.
    2 points
  2. I almost like this just as much as the actual slap
    2 points
  3. That tree spot is 2/10 (reduce to 1/5) how I pictured it, like not even that cool it’s barely mentionable as furniture, I pictured a living couch, disappointing, fuck. And I was really counting on this thread.
    2 points
  4. love how just about every bench thread has at least one ICH car spotted
    1 point
  5. They are. Their tradecraft is usually on point though. Much less clues to dig into.
    1 point
  6. Personally I enjoyed him sharing his 00000 iPhone unlock code with all of us.
    1 point
  7. Don't want to hi jack the thread but if that's the case for you, Russia and China must be pretty appealing at the moment too.
    1 point
  8. in today's congress? filled with republicans who get donations from defense contractors and other military affiliated businesses even janitorial services if Obama approved a 100 billion dollar defense budget over 10 years, I can only imagine what republicans are willing to spend
    1 point
  9. that meeting was trashy the only thing trashier would be maury Popovich and jerry springer making out in adult diapers
    1 point
  10. Fairly certain this is top shelf for most of the dudes in here.
    1 point
  11. Real quick Gutrot To me colours and everything is great but it's all about letters. Once the letters are down go wild. Satire and Tesk killing it!!
    1 point
  12. My instructor got his black belt from Carlos Jr. and spent about 10 years teaching at Gracie Barra in Rio. He came over to the US in 2010 and has had his own school since then. Learning from him is awesome - he has unbelievable knowledge. We also have really great seminars with some of the best in the sport - Gordo, Tinguinha, Soca etc Honestly, starting BJJ has been one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I will train until I am physically not able to do so... For those of you just starting, I hope you stick with it.
    1 point
  13. Flash didn't go off so not a great pic but here's one of those surprise bear moments, never ceases to inspire a little fear and a lot of awe/appreciation. This was roadside right out my window and the fact was not lost on me that he could easily close the distance to my window before I could put it up. But, I kind of know him and you can see he spooked and attempted to climb a tree before cracking and crushing his way into the woods. Shit like this always gets me amped up.
    1 point
  14. You need to talk less and listen more.
    1 point
  15. 1. 5 years - I started because I wanted to get into better shape and I did not have good discipline to be in the gym enough. I would run a few miles and I wouldn't lift or I would lift and I wouldn't run. I figured that if I started BJJ I would have to work at it or I would get smashed on. 2. I train in San Jose - my instructor is a Carlos Gracie Jr. black belt. 3. I only train BJJ seriously. I lift and do cardio on occasion - but I do BJJ 3 times a week for 1.5 - 2 hrs. per class. 5. I have had a number of gi's started with a Fuji. I have also owned 93 Brand, War Tribe, Tatami.....thus far everything has held up pretty well. We now have an official team gi we are required to wear. Right now I am 6'4" 280lbs - so I really am much bigger than most people I train with.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. This one has traveled quite a bit and felt the weathering of the railroad
    1 point
  18. it's coming along! on the cover shot I posted above it says 1-8 on it but I am not sure icna get it down doing issues 1-8 would mean 260 total pages. It'll take at least another 60 nights to get it done not sure I have it in e anymore.
    1 point
  19. Stained Glass: This one was a Christmas present for my mom. 13 separate panels instead of going ez-mode and replacing the wood lattice in the door. Unfortunately was limited in glass choices to what our shop considered "scrap" so I couldn't go as complicated as I wanted, but it turned out good. Made for fun early on to practice, given as present to girl I was friends with back in the day. Various stuff I worked in the craftsmanship end and / or glass type / color selection and all the rest. The shop owner always designed the windows, which meant she copied them from books, but she wanted to feel useful so I don't blame her. New window for church foyer (protip: the angel's trumpets craft paper templates had dicks drawn on them during layout. so did the glass.) I did most color selection for these, and everything else. I forget how many pieces of glass each was, but it was kind of terrifying. Dude who owned them was a multi-millionaire buying them for a house in the Philippines... so instead of charging him an industry standard price, she undercharges him, takes a loss on materials, shipping, and kinda on labor, but she only paid $9 an hour so that wasn't a big part of it. Overall I think she billed him like $3k each for these. She's out of business now. Can you guess why? Not much else on hand, a ton of the work was just restorations of big church windows and not too exciting. We were good at it but it's not work you really notice at full scale. Lots of other stuff I either didn't do the majority of work on or was just clear glass / beveled shit for houses. Also all of these have decent amounts of blood on / in them somewhere. Slicing yourself open constantly goes with the job. Would still be doing this if I could find somebody paying enough to live off of with an opening. I'm not rich enough to start my own business.
    1 point
  20. This is what the spot looked like before all of the people faded, thanks to the pigment issues a certain foreign brand of paint had. Clear-coating this fucker was a waste of time.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00