Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/04/2018 in all sections

1. I can't agree with you on this. I say if someone is going to fight then they're potentially trying to kill you and that's why there are no rules in a street fight. Bricks, belt buckles, mace before you beat their ass, etc is all ok in a street fight.
    3 points
  2. That looked really different in my imagination...
    3 points
  3. I forget where I heard it explained as this: We listen to drug dealer music, kids today listen to drug addict music.
    2 points
  4. Naples? The only thing you're gonna find in Naples is old people shitting their Depends. Fuckouttahere.
    1 point
  5. i got in trouble cuz of teyana . her titties were all jiggly from bouncing around the stage and her nipples were mad visible in that outfit , you can't tell in that screengrab but that shirt is super see-through . mesmerized by her pepperoni nipples i accidentally said "damn her nipples" out loud and got caught up by my lady
    1 point
  6. Welcome back @grim540! First thing, update the email address in your profile if you havent already done so. Though we can always step in and assist people that are locked out and trying to recover their old account. That said, its amazing to me to see so many older cats jumping back on and I'm humbled every time I hear about how significant your time was on here or how it helped shame some part of you are. Hope you keep passing back through and definitely check the free sticker thread somewhere in Channel Zero. Also sending free patches to older members as well. Enjoy and reach out if you need help with anything.
    1 point
  7. Finally got a quiet desk job where I can slack of on the computer again. Joined on here sometime back in 2000 with with an old email address that I think is dead. I think it was the old evil email service that let you get some funny domain names. mine was something to the effect of grim@helpmejebus.com. Registered with my current name way back in 2001 (holy shit I'm getting old) At that time I used to live in a small town out in rural SW VA so I only met one other member IRL waaaay back on '02 or '03. Spent a lot of time on here mostly lurking and checking out the TN & Va brick layers threads. Spent a lot of time in those days being a broke drunk and going to punk rock shows around the TN/VA/NC area. Last time I put anything on a wall or train was probably in 06. Ended up joining the military in 08, got married and got out and worked as a broadcast engineer in Norfolk. Now I got a laid back government job, and got a baby on the way in a couple of weeks. Decided to check back in recently because I haven't checked in on the homo dungeon in quite awhile. Lat year I took my wife for a tour of my old stomping grounds in what I was calling the "Ville" tour. Asheville, Nashville, Knoxville & Bristol(ville) which we ended with the Rhythm & Roots music festival. Which as awesome since Deer Tick, Colter Wall & Dwight Yoakam played that year What was also awesome was that I was able to find some of my old tags in Nashville and Knoxville that have made it well over a decade. Saw that the TM guys were still up in a few places. Also a few of my old pieces are still around in Bristol, though they, and I are starting to show our age. Thinking back on over the years it is pretty wild to think about how 12oz shaped my life in some aspects. There was a ton of good music I got turned onto from the old 12oz soulseek chatroom. A bunch of artist that I discovered in the Art thread which led to a few prints ending up on my walls. I saw the photo of someone who was crazy enough to get a "pee in the butt" tattoo. Got a few 'zines books and I know what a favella is.
    1 point
  8. Yeah, right. K, so if that was my place, especially if I owned it, I'd simply kick fucking holes through them. No discussion. They have zero respect for you (ok, much homelessness is due to psych issues, but you ain't a case worker, what are you going to do?), as evidenced by they way they leave the place. So I would have no respect for them and using the front of my house would have serious costs attached to it. Some mates, balaclavas and bats. Clean the street.
    1 point
  9. Damn, this topic sure strayed. Anyone doing any hunting now that it’s Fall? Been also trying to decide if I should over winter my ducks or just eat them.
    1 point
  10. https://www.ranker.com/list/weird-florida-news-2018/ranker-news
    1 point
  11. BEHOLD, the bum tree. Genus, Arboris bumis crackheadia. There were no bums when I got home and took this picture, but the evidence of bums is still here. Smoking grape Swishers that probably had no weed in them (although sometimes they do, I can smell it), cardboard because they got tired of sitting in fish guts, and other bum remnants.
    1 point
  12. I once had a giant Russian speaking motherfucker flic his cigarette in my face and charge at me. I nailed him with some mace I had in the car. Man that shit travels and it hit him dead on in the face. Took the fight right out of him and he sat there weeping like a defeated child. It works. Its kind of a bitch move but fuck it, it was that or get my ass savagely beat. 10/10 would spray again.
    1 point
  13. Same, I thought he was going to rip one while the guy was firing him. Lol that would have been a bit of a step in the legendary direction.
    1 point
  14. I believe you're right.... the music is simple and it appeals to people that are also simple and cannot be bothered to actually listen. It plays on the short attention spans of society, especially the young people. If you notice the songs make a very simple line then leave a big pause without words while they "line up" for the next beat that they're going to use the same word to rhyme at the end of. It's like completely thoughtless and what is even sadder is most of it's written. Anyone knows that freestyling typically has to be smart and "fast" to be on point. You can't trip up your words and leave long pauses before your next line while you think about what you're going to say, you had to have already thought of that before you get there so you can continue with the flow. I think I just nailed it, these guys have no flow. It's abrasive and reminds me of the angsty goth/emo kid music that was listened to in the 90s/early 2000s rock genre.
    1 point
  15. Sword would definitely be out there smashing down MD 20/20 and acting a fool with them talking about how he devoted his life to worshiping Satan and fucking midgets. RIP to the homie. My neighbor told me that a bum was out there before using the trunk on someone's car as a table for his greasy ass food and the owner of the car came out from the building across the street, threw his food all into the street and got in his face. Bum of course yelled back and they got into an argument. You think these motherfuckers would learn.
    1 point
  16. I think the landlord got the better of you when they transferred the responsibility of maintaining an livable apartment out of their hands and on to your piano-wides. I would not be too worried about retaliation, but that is easy to say from afar. I think that an honest confrontation is a better route than pranking or subterfuge, they already know who you are anyway. ***************************trigger warning: law-enforcement***************************** After fair warning I do not think that involving law enforcement is out of the question, for me personally I will not risk my freedom simply to maintain an arbitrary code of no-cop. Pushing this whole affair back into the owners court might be one way to do it by proxy. My assumption is that the pigs would just move em along unless someone had a bench warrant in which case they should have got the message with the warning. ******************************************************************************************** I got work in the morning and do not have the time nor interest to get into a fistfight or play tom and jerry with some fiends.
    1 point
  17. https://www.amazon.com/Loftus-International-Stink-Bombs-Pack/dp/B0001JX9IU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1538184817&sr=8-2&keywords=stink+bombs
    1 point
  18. Vinegar and water balloons are cheap, won't harm the tree too much and could be dropped stealthily from your balcony if you're quiet about opening/closing the door. In Austin, TX we have a huge homeless person population. The places that will give them service are very crowded/full all the time. The police don't seem to give much of a fuck that they're here annoying people that are supporting the economy here. I live in the south side of the city far enough that it used to be considered "the edge" of Austin. The homeless camps have made it all the way this way now, as of the last year or two. I'm talking huge bum camps under the bridge of I-35 and Slaughter. They've been seen shooting up between their toes in plain view. They fuck on mattresses stacked 3 high under the bridge in broad daylight while people are traveling around in cars. They sleep in the display sheds that Home Depot has in their parking lot. My girlfriend went there the other day and looked inside one of the shed/shops that HomeDepot has and there were two people sleeping in the top floor of one and one of the other ones was full of needles. The HD employees have to go home at some point and I'm sure corporate isn't going to hire a security guard. The homeless take advantage of the buildings probably every night. Sweet gig, no working, freedom, no bills, people give you things, you get to stay high or drunk most all of the time, and you just kick it with your friends all day.... fuckin sick. You've highlighted a huge problem that is affecting a lot more places than just your tree. I'm not talking about this in terms of white knighting a solution for them, it's just an annoyance for someone like me that was raised by a poor family and didn't have much handed to me in life. This isn't about me but I think it's worth striving to be the phoenix from the flames.
    1 point
  19. I used to have crackheads smoking/chilling in my courtyard below an old apartment of mine. Picked up a small box of those sulfur stink bombs (yellow liquid in a small glass vile) and it only took 2 times dropping them on their little smoke parties to never see them come back. "You smell that?" "WTF" boom gone.
    1 point
  20. Random times during the night when they're pretty drunk, definitely when they're fighting.
    1 point
  21. DMC pretty much nailed it..
    1 point
  22. It’s just you getting old tbh. The previous generation said the same thing about our music. Ya, it’s not as technically crafty as our rap was, doesn’t matter though. It’s the youthful energy that drives it. Some of those guys you mentioned have bangers, it just isn’t our thing and was never intended to be for us anyway.
    1 point
  23. On a sidenote - stumbled upon this kid recently......there is hope.
    1 point
  24. Nice to see some old heads popping through. Slowly but surely I guess... In any case, please spread the word if you talk to any OG 12oz members. We can recover any account if you email some basic details and a request to info@12ozprophet.com
    1 point
  25. This is the only D I Y thread I could find and I didn't want to start another new one with a single image so BUMP it is... Male-stem caps, make good insulators for your leads so they don't touch each other or other things they shouldn't be touching. The interior diameter fits over the lead tip perfectly so the friction will not allow them to fall off with gravity alone.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00