Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/10/2010 in all sections

1. i swear there was a thread like this
    4 points
  2. that shit wont work. you need the silver ones. and dont do it or youll get kicked in the chin son.
    3 points
  3. yeah dude, none of that cart bullshit with blackbeans,white rice and all that super whiteboy shit. MUCHAS GRACIAS is the spot that has them. if you want the bullshit burritos you can alway go across the street to chipotle' though.but it will make you shit blood
    2 points
  4. tead 27 kink demos johste diar harsh destn saer verbs good to see new post!!!!
    2 points
  5. Always liked this thread. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted a good chunk of yesterday's pics so it skips most of my day. Ah well...hopefully I'll do better next time woke up a decent time...made some tea for the lady (coffee for me) This... Turned to this... Which turned to this. Time to feed the fish. Here comes the snow they've been talking about. The lab. Had I not deleted the other pics you would've seen band practice and a few more blizzard shots. Time for a sandwich...then cool out before bed Hopefullynexttimewillbemoreinterestingoner.
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. i didnt get video games as a kid, i got lego. ice planet was alright, but i was always more about m tron blacktron and space police. but my favorite would have to be the monorail good times.
    2 points
  8. Cocaine worth more than £1m has been seized in Amsterdam hidden in a shipment of roses from Colombia. With St Valentine's Day approaching, customs officers at Schiphol airportdiscovered the consignment in cellophane packets among boxes containing 20,000 of the flowers. The cocaine, which has a total street value of £1.2m, was divided up into 20 gram bags and hidden in 200 boxes. The shipment had arrived from Bogota, via Puerto Rico. Police raided homes in Leiderdorp and Lisse and arrested three people. They seized £60,000 in cash.
    1 point
  9. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo Your name is mudpuddles and you're from Portland... your mind posseses the power of irony and thats awesome
    1 point
  10. Roger Gracie is the one to look out for
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. i loved this book. a must-read for any kitchen worker. a great follow up to kitchen confidential. just finished "dress your family in corduroy and denim" today. sedaris is pretty much hilarious. definitely going to read more of his work. going to start 'love is a mixtape' by rob sheffield. it was given to me here. i've no idea what to expect, but i like mixtapes and have always loved making them...
    1 point
  13. unlike the east coast we got around 12 inches of snow and an earthquake here in the midwest. Which brings me to the conclusion that nature hates the midwest
    1 point
  14. there ya go bud, thats his real face too
    1 point
  15. Good to know i lived to see tits another day.
    1 point
  16. heres my weekly contribution
    1 point
  17. Iggy Pop was in this film as well... If you don't know... now ya know.
    1 point
  18. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Injury, retire the cape...its not a good look on a man. i was told once.. What do you get when you rescue a damsel in distress? YOU now have the damsel in distress. have a good day all. >B<
    1 point
  19. 9 fucking pages already, WTF... Good to hear that you and her got back together again. But yeah, don't dwell on it, you're right. The reason why I'm so fucked up about this is because I was serious about getting married and having kids. Been in relationships before but this has been the first time I thought of getting married, becoming a father and raising a family. Never been more than ready for it too: stopped drinking, stopped using drugs and finally showed some responsibilty towards myself and her. It's time for me to move on and get my shit together again. Life aint over.
    1 point
  20. awesome dude. have a great life. hope all is well.
    1 point
  21. I really need to bench more, fuck winter!
    1 point
  22. This thread is more pathetic entertainment than quality graffiti. Shot, I come here sometimes just for the entertaining non sense.
    1 point
  23. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo Double compliment to both before me: I haven't been able to sleep but with great people like you now I can finally rest.
    1 point
  24. this is now the official omelet appreciation thread and not the whining sandy vagina thread. [ATTACH]129541[/ATTACH]]
    1 point
  25. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo i'm enjoying you contributing to this world.
    1 point
  26. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo I'm enjoying you contributing to this thread.
    1 point
  27. its cool I know what I'm getting myself into coming on here. you and all your hella gay ass "homies" suckin on each others penilessssss. KEEP IT UP and dont forget to cup the ballssss
    1 point
  28. bump motion too...dude hits good visible spots...
    1 point
  29. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD this girl is so hot it makes me want to rip my dick off.
    1 point
  30. Here's a story you might get comfort out of: Billy Joel was in a bad, his girl broke up with him. He was so devistated that he was seriously considering suicide (he felt he couldn't find a girl as good looking as his ex, or do anything productive in his life without her. He combated this by going to see people with REAL problems (people in wheelchairs, cancer patients, patients in severe care etc) this put things into perspective. He then went on to be rich and famous and marry Christie Brinkley. Sometimes things happen FOR us not TOO us.
    1 point
  31. how you stunt with that and you have have 200 haha :D :D :D
    1 point
  32. ^^^ Same way an Aussie does...
    1 point
  33. i never went to highscholl..
    1 point
  34. I don't know how this is html5. The only element of html5 being used is 'canvas'. 99% of this is javascript. html5 won't be out for the masses for a while yet as they're still working on the spec although browsers have already started implementing aspects. html5 is still a work in progress with some elements like 'details' getting removed recently and they've also removed 'canvas' from the spec and are turning it into its own spec, so widespread usage of that will be longer than html5. On another note, Vimeo and Youtube have implemented the 'video' element and it looks and acts pretty slick, but just wait until the patent holders for the h.264 video format to ask for their dollah dollah billzzz. Could derail the whole video aspect of html unless the working group can convince the browsers to adopt the ogg open source format.
    1 point
  35. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo uhhhh----
    1 point
  36. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo your posts keep me motivated to keep clicking the threads to see what you said.
    1 point
  37. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo I bet Caligula was one of the best breast stroker of all time.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00