Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/21/2010 in all sections

1. So i went into my userCP here on 12oz and decided to click 'attachments'. Low and behold I found the MS Paint I did of Cheetofoot with a bonus original cheeto foot pic. I remember uploading it after TWAG deleted the pic cause his then current GF made him delete it. I only wish I saved the other pic with the whole messy bed and dirty floor. That was the actual one I used for the MSPaint. Original
    5 points
  2. homemade batter... buttered and baconed sprouts... seasoned sesame ahi... finished dish... basically i made a batter from scratch real simple n fryed the avacados, the sprouts r cleaned, then boiled, when they come out i cut them up n brown in the pan with a lil butter, shredded bacon n a lil bacon fat... the ahi is salt n pep, sesame seeds, seared and cut, i make a soy reduction, best way 4 me is soy, sesame oil, grated garlic n ginger, and some white sugar, reduce it all down 2 a syrup...
    4 points
  3. by the time i was done sketching the N i knew i was going to like this one so i decided i would cap it watch it here...
    3 points
  4. 75 in 12oz years. Hate, appreciate, discuss.
    2 points
  5. Just recently i looked through the basement of my old house, and found a notebook from ELA class from when i was about 14. Holy shit, this is probably the most awesome story i have ever written, or read. Too bad i got an F on it. It was for some short story project we were supposed to do. This is pretty much how i handled every assignment like this, but i always threw out my old shit. I could take a pic of it and put it up but my hand writing is horrible. So ill re write it here. Part of what makes it funny is the teachers comments, he just basically circled whole sentances and wrote "what?" Timothy woke up at 10 am. He ate 3 mushrooms and walked out the door. A waffle flew by in front of timothy.Timothy took a cat out of his pocket and threw it at the waffle. It pierced the waffles fluffy, buttery skin and it crashed into the ground. Timothy picked up the waffle and started to eat it. Syrup bled out of the waffle as timothy chewed it. After his encounter with the waffle Timothy was quite full. He walked further down Happy cow lane. He got to the dock and hopped in his boat made out of solidified third world country children. Suddenly just as timothy was readying to leave, he was ambushed by a moose/water bottle. The moose/water bottle jumped out of the bushes and flew high into the air. It then dove down to attack. The moose/water bottle hit timothy in the pinky toe with his antler and sent him flying back 3 inches. Timothy pulled another cat out of his pocket and hit the moose/water bottle with it. It cried out in pain and timothy pulled a tuna out of his other pocket and hit the moose/water bottle right in the elbow. Then he jumped onto the moose/water bottle and mounted it. Grabbing onto its antlers, he began to unscrew its cap. Water mixed with moose tapioca flooded out all over the floor and the moose/water bottle died. Timothy used the empty bottle as shelter for the night.
    2 points
  6. LAST NIGHT I CHEETO'D SO HARD I ACCIDENTALLY MY BED.
    2 points
  7. they should be grounded no dessert for a week
    2 points
  8. hope yall broke in afterwards and took all the beer:D
    2 points
  9. Finally, my two favorite things have been combined, astronomy and auto-tuners. SLOW IT DOWNNNNNNNN
    2 points
  10. best cartoon recently (as in past 20 yrs, bold statement i know, but i stand by it) "if you give a valentine to 6th grade boy, girls are gonna think youre sensitive...and that kind of thing can follow you for the rest of your life!" -hank (in response to hank having chubby toes) "man im talkin bout that dr scholls man like...call 9-1-1 man ha!" -boomhauer watch almost every episode here http://www.yidio.com/show/king-of-the-hill
    2 points
  11. I guess dude forgot to wear his bulletproof fit tht day... Prolly was on his way from scoopin it up from the cleaners.... I bet it went down like this; Robbers: wacka hand over that chain! Wacka: Hell nah mang!!! Robbers: Nigga I'll shoot you!! Wacka: I dare you! Robbers: nuggah I aint playing! Wacka: ah man!! Am I being punked?? Wherh asthun koosher at?? FLACKA! FLACKA! ...... .... .. .
    2 points
  12. anyhow, way too drunk to post it regularly obviously... sorry bout that. JBRSHMONSTER'S LAST WEEKISH hope you enjoy i think i used this audio before as well, jeebus.
    2 points
  13. 2 AM on a Wednesday, been drinking since 4in the afternoon. This shit is going dow nso well right new. Appreciate,
    1 point
  14. Mero. Triple is a certified retard. You dont even need to try to talk sense into him, its useless.
    1 point
  15. this. if you havent even kissed a chick by 19 you must be homo. Honestly. i was like 5 when i got my first kiss
    1 point
  16. Here's a Spiderman from last year.
    1 point
  17. Sounds like a beginning of a Wes Anderson movie.
    1 point
  18. It all depends; however, you have to factor in that if I am in the car, any ladies present will most likely get wetter than they were.
    1 point
  19. am i the only uk writter? i think decy is aswell?
    1 point
  20. :lol: :lol: THIS NIGGA CASEK IS VENEZUELAN??
    1 point
  21. Spier I think you were on the same chopping block not tooooo long ago. I'll take your letters and make my name. Fuck I'll steal your name and go all city. That would suck wouldn't it. "Oh is that you" "Nah some dude just stole my name and went crazy" HA HA HA
    1 point
  22. Re: American WholeCar thread... Yeah no shit, your in europe im guessing where 4 people filling in with fats and have a can in each hand plus have a platform to stand on, obviously your going to get done quick. Try roller fill and outline
    1 point
  23. Isn't there a SYMS from Chicago.... He published Urban Autograff Magazine on the early 00's and has been writing since 1995??? hmmmmmmmmmm... just sayin'.... sym32one@yahoo.com
    1 point
  24. Wow, turn the contrast down a little bit there buddy.
    1 point
  25. WTF how do I get negd for an opinion?? Oh well.. Atleast Theo knows wassup... I'm more of a Seinfeld, simpsons, curbed, ren n stimpy kind of guy...
    1 point
  26. In the last few days:
    1 point
  27. Gayest cartoon since....................... ...................sorry Can't think of anything gayer.... I get more laughs outta Martha Stewart knitting socks outta noodles than koh.... Sorry.. Wait!!! maybe if I slept wit my sister it would be funny!! Brb... ..... ........ Nope... Still not funny!
    1 point
  28. thread is now about this guy
    1 point
  29. i just fucking lost it reading that shit!!!!! yall are funny.. thanks for the laugh...
    1 point
  30. Re: American WholeCar thread... its true, I do these regularly without even leaving my computer chair. easy dumbass
    1 point
  31. and thats why you wasted five seconds of your time and two of mine?
    1 point
  32. NERDE VICIOUS CRIME REBELS
    1 point
  33. hi def pikks rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  34. pesk checking in i finished my ish up in one well the bottom half the top i staterd a while ago...lil sloppy for me...and im loving this battle thread im going in ..next battel characters and background i have to give it to mek for simple fact i love graff and his letters are straight graff plus the light shining on his piece is crazy character is john blaze also minus is hot also im not a 3 d letter dude although those letters are dope mek first and minus second...see u dudes next battle get ya markers ready im going in lol....ta kings rth dbc staten s finest boyeeeeeeee
    1 point
  35. I didn't cook so I ate Crawfish Etouffee at a cajun restaurant in the city. It was tasty.
    1 point
  36. kid, i dont get sucked into stupid ass message board shit talk, to me you dont exist, i fuckin made you up in my imagination. put up some of your artwork instead of talking about other people's you hollogram ass motherfucker.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00