Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/11/2008 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. just got done benching. found a bunch of rail spikes laying on the ground.
    4 points
  3. somebody tell me what the dog is about to do, then prop me.
    3 points
  4. I'm propped out for tonight.show me love bitches.
    3 points
  5. Thats the Beauty of this Thread you just show up adn you leave with props, no need to ask. Its unspoken at times.
    3 points
  6. 600 somethin now. thanks, will return them when i can again.
    3 points
  7. "This (blog) is the commentary/observations of a few people who were once impressed with an innovative and dynamic niche market full of talented designers/brands who've since thrown creativity to the wind and produced a lackluster assortment of product that borrows (i.e. steals) from more established cultural entities." http://www.dontbelievethehypebeast.com/
    2 points
  8. Sharted. After lunch at a new Panda Express, work-mate and I went to Borders to grab new calendars. I sharted in the isle and rushed my self STAT to the bathroom to remedy the situation. Now back at the office, I feel like everyone nows what went down. My buttox feels as though there is ghost poop on it.
    2 points
  9. looks like they are playing butts up or something. like if you drop the ball or try to get it and it goes passed you. oyu stand up against the wall and they peg you. that was my favorite shit son.... back in middle school. i would play it now-a-days but i would need to find people and a place and that is alot of hassle.
    2 points
  10. my penis likes girl slits...wha wha yo mommy gots no titts ..wha wha
    2 points
  11. gotta wait on a refill.
    2 points
  12. tic tacs son, tic tacs.....
    2 points
  13. I gave out weekend props till it 24ed me!!! enjoy all!
    2 points
  14. going to work...NOW...props?
    2 points
  15. propped propped propped
    1 point
  16. www.surfthechannel.com my roomate just showed me this shit its dope. it has a shitload of tv shows and all new movies and stuff on it.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. wait, i just noticed the big jar of vaseline behind him. hahaha WOW!
    1 point
  19. woke up and fucked with bikes at a friends washed my hands rode around here for a bit met friends later ate pizza let some dork ride my bike played wall ball more wallball
    1 point
  20. I have personal stories relating to this topic. But I save those for party time situations. Ice breakers. It lets strangers know where I am coming from. And lets dudes know I am not trying to be the woman they want me to be.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. oh my whatever shall i do... haha this place is laughs galore, i love it.
    1 point
  24. It sucks that guys anger is so misdirected... He probably could be a good speaker and do some good if he diverted his anger, and came to the realization that poor people all over the world (regardless of race) are being used and made to fight amongst eachother to keep the attention of the wealthy elite billionaire families that control this planet and who also come in all races to spread one world goverment and the illumunati. He is doing exactly what they want him to do... keep the races, religions and classes fighting and blaming eachother until one day we have microchips planted in our wrists and no freedoms. He is doing their work and he doesnt even know it.
    1 point
  25. the god and science debate is such a can of worms i wont address it right now because i dont have time and wont be able to do it justice....i will comment on my attitude towards others beliefs and why i feel i have the right to criticize…or in this case, mock. the thing that angers me and a lot of americans is that when it comes to the majority of topics, criticism is perfectly acceptable. i can sit here with you and talk about eugenics, for instance. you can tell me why i am wrong and that i am ignoring blatant facts and i can tell you that you are reading into things, bridging huge gaps to create a point, etc. we may grate on each other a bit (nothing wrong with that though, we are both passionate about our positions...it happens) but for the most part we are having a discussion and an exchange of ideas. now you apply this same situation to someones religion, their belief in god, and all of a sudden you are an asshole for "attacking" a "sacred personal belief". my main problems are the fact that these "sacred personal beliefs" have, and continue to, encroach on others basic civil liberties and they have no substance, nothing to offer us when faced with real world problems...in general no positive effect on the progression of our society and understanding. its just "god did it" or "god will do it" and then the thumb goes up the ass and everyone waits around. ive thought about my combative attitude, whether i am right (which i feel i am) in approaching religion as i do, or whether i need to be more diplomatic and sympathetic when speaking about religion. ive been wrong many times in life and it could be i need to "grow up" and discuss this in a more rational way but right now my feelings seem right. as i said, religion is on a pedestal and the sharing of beliefs seem at times like a one way street. religion can say "id like to teach creationism along side the big bang and darwinism" and they are just (in some peoples eyes) looking for an even playing field, but i cannot go back and say "i do not want my child being taught creationism because i feel it is an antiquated theory that has been (as much as it can be..science can only refute faith to a certain degree) disproved and has no place in a public classroom." without mocking a "personal belief" (which ceases to be personal when other people are forced to confront it and defend themselves against it). as the view stands to many, i am not pointing out that this view has no real world context...i am an intolerant bigot beating up on people of faith. its perverse. i think it would do people a lot of good to look at this and ask themselves why it seems opponents of religion always seem so condescending. its not that we think we are intellectual elite (i know many believers who are much smarter than i, more successful, etc.)...its just that you cannot place something like an omnipotent god (who you can pray to in order to change things) against hundreds and hundreds of years of discovery and research of the world around us, have a serious discussion without selling your side short (would this courtesy be applied to any other topic?), and avoid altogether coming off like a dick. its so lopsided that all it takes is pointing to facts to back up your argument and all of a sudden youre beating up the retarded kid. im getting longwinded as i often do but the point is that when you have a presidential candidate with certain ideas you disagree with, someone who is going to mold the world around you for the next four to eight years, you should have the right as an american to speak out against it. there should be no difference between attacking him over stating "i am for a flat rate consumption tax" and attacking him for stating "i believe the world was created by god and evolution is wrong". both have the potential to encroach on my life in some way, at some point, and i should be able to fight them tooth and nail without being labeled as anything but concerned for my country.
    1 point
  26. I love how I came in here talking shit the other day and got propped by like 4 of you.
    1 point
  27. The Clash - Lost in the Supermarket
    1 point
  28. Re: Seffiks Found Rerouting Trains as New Hobby After 12 oz departure New Revelation he is they should have closed their p0rtz
    1 point
  29. Made me think of this:
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. I will prop you as soon as i can but where's the love at huh? huh?
    1 point
  32. Re: MARK OF THE BEAST I bet the wine of God's fury gets you really fucking drunk.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00