Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/14/2011 in all sections

1. Only picture my dad got of my cousin and I together this trip. Gotta get that nicotine, son. Stop for overpriced lunch. Pops rocking the lens flare style. Catching my breath before dropping into a little chute down and around the corner. I'm sitting down at the base, having a smoke and catching my breath when I spot this girl across the way. My first thought is, "skin tone pants", then I double take and my second thought is, "Is that bitch's ass out?" For whatever reason, she was skiing in a jacket, leg warmers, and the tiniest fucking bikini bottom. She disappears and I miss out on the picture. 10 minutes later, I'm fiddling around with my dad's camera and she skis back down. There should've been a shot of her bending over picking up her skis, but some gawking old men obstructed my view. BONUS: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/MrChupacabra/UT%20CO%2009/Utahpanoramic.jpg?t=1297723777 full 360 degree panoramic shot I took 2 years ago from one of the peaks at this same mountain. I never bothered to try to get the colors all matched up, but it's still a cool picture. Full size it for maximum enjoyment. My bad on the size of these, for those of you on smaller moniters. Thought I batch resized them at 800pixels wide, must've still been at 1000 like I usually do. I definitely don't care enough to resize though, so suck it up, nancys.
    4 points
  2. Normally I'm done shitting pretty fast and don't read or anything. I forgot I was lactose intolerant and bought some yogurt a few weeks ago. I literally shat about a half hour later so nasty I had to take a fucking shower afterward. I thought the nightmare was over but for the next two hours I had to shit every 2 minutes. I took a folding tray table in the bathroom and set my laptop up on it and sat on the toilet for almost an hour. Shitting every five minutes or so while getting a project finished up, ended up taking 3 showers over this shit by the time it was over.
    3 points
  3. I GUESS THIS IS THE ANTHESIS OF THE BASED FAGGOT THREAD. YOUNG CATS LAYIN RAW ISH, LOVE IT OR GET IT FUCKIN MOVIN. WOLF GANG. CONTRIBUTE HERE: "IM OPENIN A CHURCH TO SELL COKE AND LED ZEPPELIN AND FUCK MARY IN HER ASS" "AND FUCKIN ROLLIN PAPERS IM A REBEL BITCH IM ASHIN BLUNTS" LETS GO.
    2 points
  4. aaah only thing i got for my 21 birthday was drunk and the clap. I wanted to kill the bitch but she moved to chicago before i could put hands on her. Next time i see her ass she sober and had gained 70 lbs. When i used to do valet there was this little japanese black girl who lived in the southfield projects who would come up and hang out with me while i worked. Now i would get tipped big when ever she was up there She would be sitting outside the valet booth and nogs would be like thats your girl? here you go. spend it with her. Anyhow she was ok. Not so bright but easy going and down to fuck. We used to gets it on inside peoples cars that I parked while i was working. Kinda miss mya A few days ago i was trolling Backpage and found her selling it HERE SHE GO No clue what shes charging. Her add shes sayin she can have intelligent conversation which is a damn lie. She had that straight black asian hair but insisted on putting african hair wax in it nonetheless. Shit would get on my pillowcases. Wake up and my face is stuck to the damn pillow. Part of the reason i stopped fucking with her.
    2 points
  5. da beers. washed the ride. ate.. 70s show.. the trash on my street hasnt been picked up in a couple weeks.. picked one kid up.. nba jam while waiting.. headed into Dallas.. D-Town bonus pics.. you never know..
    2 points
  6. I used to read magazines but now I got one of them flashy new phones so I either will play games or oontz whilst on the crapper. Shit sometimes I will smoke a joint too
    2 points
  7. if you consider the age of these kids compare it to 95% of the faggotry that's been going on in rap for the last 5-10 years and are old enough to had been deep in 90s rap when it was still the 1990s then you should be able to respect these kids their beats don't sound like trancey ass rave music they're not singing in autotune they clown on jerkers even tho they're from the jerkin' birthplace/capitol (nh) and are in that generation they say a bunch of fucked up retarded foul offensive shit which is usually much more entertaining than hearing some grade school drop out tell me how much money he has or how much alcohol he intends on purchasing in the club etc. etc. etc. whatever tho that's just me fuck steve harvey nh
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. see what being a toy does to you brO
    1 point
  10. DEAR LADIES OF 12OZ, 8========D~~~ LOVE, PIZZY
    1 point
  11. quick one from my teenage years, I had skipped school and went to a friends house that dropped out already to smoke weed. hit up the shitter and next to the toilet was his stepdads hustler collection, so being that scumbag I am, I flushed some babies down the toilet (no homo) real quick. I was wearing those adidas windbreaker pants, but the ones that are mad thin material, and didnt think shit of it. fast foward an hour or so, and I go to take a piss, and had some dried dead babies around my peehole and pissed all over myself. to play it off I just laughed at myself and walked out in the living room like no big deal and his mom had come home. needless to say I felt dumb with no whip to bounce out, and sitting in my own piss for my boy and his moms to laugh at me. also, my girl of 6 years on and off broke up with me today. we live together for a week or so till I dip. first order of business, bust dead babies on her cool side of the pillow. taking requests. happy vd day. wrap your shit fellows. pissing razors isn't as cool as it sounds.
    1 point
  12. dear cali oh yes. yes i will smoke a lot of weed and enjoy this Vday great weather, too bad i can't enjoy it ... thanks, happy valentine's day to you too !@#$% PS
    1 point
  13. I've setup a skateboard once while shitting . It was already gripped , just needed the risers , trucks put on . :lol:
    1 point
  14. Mecro vs Vour: First of all let me state that Mecro kills. He paints a lot and paints good shit. However, what both of them paint is a font. I'm sure that neither one of them created. Take a look if you aren't in the know look for yourself: http://www.dafont.com/bebas.font If we are going to truly debate this: What is it that Vour is biting? Cracks, rendered highlights and upsidedown letters are nothing new to graffiti. If you really think painting a font is really biting then why not state that these guys are biting too then: Who would those guys be biting?
    1 point
  15. who the fuck 'attends toilets'? i take dumps
    1 point
  16. VIETNAMESE CHINESE JAPANESE KOREAN THAI BURMESE CAMBODIAN FILIPINO MONGOLIAN TAIWANESE
    1 point
  17. edogg- this is a method I use on my backgrounds sometimes when I want a dramatic effect with a small amount of work:
    1 point
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhrAB8WMsx0&feature=player_embedded#at=42
    1 point
  19. I was watching Rick Steves in Mostar, Bosnia yesterday.
    1 point
  20. http://www.mmalinker.com
    1 point
  21. This dude looks like his face would be on a box of detergent from 1907. What a fucking sambo nigger.
    1 point
  22. Funny how people on here only seem to have empathy for that case because that girl was attractive, but I don't want to get negapropped for not being "real wit it" so I'll digress...also that's not a shot at anyone in particular, just a general sentiment I picked up in the threads...
    1 point
  23. some flicks i took at The World's Greatest Hobby on Tour show this weekend: more on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26110957@N02/
    1 point
  24. phrase you may be looking for is "poop mist"
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Denver Has that Skunky Kronic.......^^
    1 point
  27. pissdrunks you look aLOT like someone i know. ha
    1 point
  28. graffiti isnt supposed to be a talking point.if your getting laid for it you doing it wrong.your sposed to keep it secret.like some super man shit.instead of putting on a cape you throw on a mark ecko hoody and a 100 dollar respirator and nikes you tricked out with your graffiti tagger name on the side.dont forget to bring your backpack with all your homies tags hit up on it with whiteout.thats how its supposed to be done.real low key shit. sometimes i wear a cape though.it makes me feel like some kind of graffiti dracula.i feel like i get more props that way.like "yo i see what your doing,and i respect it because not alot of guys got the balls to wear capes when they bomb" and im all like "fosho though." all the legends wore capes.
    1 point
  29. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXDIsTPefMw
    1 point
  30. whoa whoa whoa dudes get dumb dudes get clever dudes rap about REAL LIFE SHIT real life shit like food we can all relate to that. if you don't like das racist you're annorexic
    1 point
  31. will smith lookin ass nigga
    1 point
  32. You never would have heard of them if they were on some generic trying to be like everyone else shit. Which is exactly what haters keep stressing.
    1 point
  33. "ILL CRASH THAT FUCKIN AIRPLANE THAT FAGGOT NIGGA B.O.B IS IN AND STAB BRUNO MARS IN HIS GOD DAMN ESOPHAGUS" HATE ON NERDS :lol::lol: I GOT LOTS OF 24'DS I GOTTA SPREAD TO THE TRILLAZ. FORSIZZZZ THE JAIL BIRD KNOW THE WORD!
    1 point
  34. You're lucky I'm feeling like turbo boost right now, that cartoon is lame as fuck.
    1 point
  35. this motherfucker is major news and he was on our boards...morbid/ sheer curiosity on how this nigga posts is what's going through my mind.
    1 point
  36. tyler is one grimey motherfucker eattin cockroaches and shiett FREE EARL
    1 point
  37. Tyler, The Creator - AssMilk feat. Earl Sweatshirt
    1 point
  38. its sunday night and nobodys in here wth? wheres the party at?
    1 point
  39. 1 point
  40. FIXED. Ol' "will you be my Valentine" five dollar footlong face ass lil boy..... and the fifth one is GAMBLE......
    1 point
  41. DEAR SUPER-MAJOR-DOUBLE-eXTRA-LEGIT, HOW YOU LIVIN LOVER!!!!!?! -SILKY P THE THREE LEGGED G.
    1 point
  42. "OMG What was his 12oz name!" Some of you are fucking pathetic. "My Girlfriend ruined my life" Get the fuck outta heaaaa.
    1 point
  43. iphone twitter on the toilet. sometimes angry birds and nba jam
    1 point
  44. I have more of a compulsion, need to read something, even if it's the back of a soap bottle or whatever the fuck is lying around.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00