1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

You can't search my car..."what ya hiding fatass"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper 12oz Veteran Member

You can't search my car..."what ya hiding fatass"

Discussion started by Frate_Raper - Apr 11, 2004

Got the 3rd degree and got to sweat in my whip for about an hour a half last night for refusing a search.........fuck the man and fuck having way to much paint in the trunk....these cops are getting lamer!

Frate_Raper - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

johnny - Replied Apr 11, 2004

there's a gun in my hatchback sir

johnny - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. 23578

23578 12oz Elite Member

23578 - Replied Apr 11, 2004

ha ha ha, take some of that canaduh. j/k sorry to break it to you, cops suck. the other day i got pulled over for next to nothing (on my way home after work), total profile hassle. this was the way it went: "can i ask what i did?" "yah, you forgot to signal." "oh." "can i see you're liscence and registration?" walks around car. "where you goin'?" "home, i just got off work." "oh, where you work?" "*****" "ok, have a nice day then" then i lost my i.d. so when i went to buy beer i had no i.d. it was payday, and i had made a deposit after i got stopped, forgot to put my i.d. away, dropped it out of the car, and had to go back 20 min. each way, and pick it up. so that was about an hour and a half before i got my after work drink.

23578 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper 12oz Veteran Member

Frate_Raper - Replied Apr 11, 2004

Half of a hookers torso...and a case of hand gernades is what poped in my mouth when he said it..........but for once I showed some restraint and didn't fuck myself over.

Frate_Raper - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Apr 11, 2004

fireworks

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Apr 11, 2004

haha wow thats really good you refused his search. Atleast some people use their constitutional rights (or whats left of them.)

what's the 3rd degree?

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. GnomeToys

GnomeToys 12oz Elite Member

GnomeToys - Replied Apr 11, 2004

Walking has never gotten me pulled over.

GnomeToys - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

Pfffffffffft - Replied Apr 11, 2004

frate raper....thats great you didnt give in...

tell us more about what happened..

what did they say when they finally decided to leave...

more juicey details..ahahah

Pfffffffffft - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Apr 11, 2004

i got pulled over two years ago for having my license plate mounted in the back window of my truck cab, instead of on the tailgate.
    cop asks if he can search my car
    i say no, he has no reason to.
    they pull me out of the car, frisk me, sit me on the curb, and make me wait for 45 minute for the dog to show up.
    meanwhile, im on the way to the airport to pick my girlfriend up, which the cops know, and don't care.
    so they take the dog arond my car, get to the passanger door, which i could not see, and all of a sudden, the dude is in my car.
    'yo, what is he doing in my car, i said you couldnt search it'
    'the dog smelled drugs'
    'BULLSHIT.'
    i havent smoked weed since 1993, and no one had ever gotten high in my car, since id owned it. on top of that, the thing was a piece of shit, rusted to hell, so i painted the whole thing with primer white, then repainted the door handles and trim with rusto silver (pint, not can)...basically, there is not a chance in hell the dog smelled drugs on the door handle like they claimed.
    faggots.
    so i wound up wasting an hour, being late to pick up my girl, and getting a hundred dollar ticket for imporper license plate placement.
    fucking assholes.
    i swear, if i didnt already paint on other peoples shit, i would start doing it just as retribution for stupid shit like this.
    for some reason, knowing i destroyed thousands of dollars of city property makes me feel like spending 100 on a ticket is all ok.

thats all.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. KYU

KYU 12oz Member

KYU - Replied Apr 11, 2004

I've caught breaks from normal cops, but the few motorcycle cops i've had contact with are all assholes.

KYU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. panic

panic 12oz Member

panic - Replied Apr 11, 2004

haha raper, i had a cop do that too me in your old hood for no reason once..
    "whats in the bag?"
    "school stuff"
    "can i search your car??"
    "no, i'm late as it is and i have to go home"
    "what are you hiding?"
    "ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! DONT WAIST MY TIME!"
    "im gunna have to write you up for not showing proper insurance papers"
    "fuck."
    so on so forth.

panic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel 12oz Veteran Member

InnerCityRebel - Replied Apr 11, 2004

i had cops light me up as i parked.Me and my boy just walked away until they told us to stop.They come over and start asking 20 questions.But before i answered i am what did i do?They look at me and say your parked infront of a local drug dealers house.I luagh and i was like ok.So they me why i am hera and were i am going.I answer all the questions the cop is asking,whille i watch the other cop shine his light in the cab of my trunk.They ended up tell us everything was okay only after giving me shit for my old style of facial hair i had in my Driver's license photo..Fuckin pigs..

InnerCityRebel - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Milton - Replied Apr 11, 2004

I was once parked in a community center parking lot at about 7 pm waiting for my boy to come meet me, and 2 bicycle cops roll up on us. They make us get out of the car, frisk us, make us wait for 20-30 minutes and ask to search the car. I say "sure thing, as long as you have a warrant." They say, "there's no need to make things harder." I say "You've been holding me here for 20 minutes for absolutely nothing, how much harder can it get." Then my boy shows up and he "matches the descripton of somebody who robbed a bank about 15 minutes ago and ran. The description is "hispanic male" we are in a Mexican neighborhood. They frisk him, they call backup, their superior officer comes down, checks things out, asks to search the car. I tell him he has no reason to search the car, even if my friend is the guy he's looking for the cops were here before he showed up. Blah blah blah....

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Gat Bush

Gat Bush 12oz Veteran Member

Gat Bush - Replied Apr 11, 2004

ive always wanted to sue a cop for ilegal search, but the way society is going i dont think the gov will take my side. :(

Gat Bush - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. hottnickels

hottnickels 12oz Junior Member

hottnickels - Replied Apr 11, 2004

very recently around my way, a couple was passing through on the interstate
    they were pulled over and consented to a search.
    the police found two dead bodies in the trunk.

the cops said when they went around to the front of the car to make the arrest, the guy was already holding his wrists behind his back.

hottnickels - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: