You can't search my car..."what ya hiding fatass"

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha ha ha, take some of that canaduh. j/k sorry to break it to you, cops suck. the other day i got pulled over for next to nothing (on my way home after work), total profile hassle. this was the way it went: "can i ask what i did?" "yah, you forgot to signal." "oh." "can i see you're liscence and registration?" walks around car. "where you goin'?" "home, i just got off work." "oh, where you work?" "*****" "ok, have a nice day then" then i lost my i.d. so when i went to buy beer i had no i.d. it was payday, and i had made a deposit after i got stopped, forgot to put my i.d. away, dropped it out of the car, and had to go back 20 min. each way, and pick it up. so that was about an hour and a half before i got my after work drink.

i got pulled over two years ago for having my license plate mounted in the back window of my truck cab, instead of on the tailgate.

cop asks if he can search my car

i say no, he has no reason to.

they pull me out of the car, frisk me, sit me on the curb, and make me wait for 45 minute for the dog to show up.

meanwhile, im on the way to the airport to pick my girlfriend up, which the cops know, and don't care.

so they take the dog arond my car, get to the passanger door, which i could not see, and all of a sudden, the dude is in my car.

'yo, what is he doing in my car, i said you couldnt search it'

'the dog smelled drugs'

'BULLSHIT.'

i havent smoked weed since 1993, and no one had ever gotten high in my car, since id owned it. on top of that, the thing was a piece of shit, rusted to hell, so i painted the whole thing with primer white, then repainted the door handles and trim with rusto silver (pint, not can)...basically, there is not a chance in hell the dog smelled drugs on the door handle like they claimed.

faggots.

so i wound up wasting an hour, being late to pick up my girl, and getting a hundred dollar ticket for imporper license plate placement.

fucking assholes.

i swear, if i didnt already paint on other peoples shit, i would start doing it just as retribution for stupid shit like this.

for some reason, knowing i destroyed thousands of dollars of city property makes me feel like spending 100 on a ticket is all ok.

thats all.

haha raper, i had a cop do that too me in your old hood for no reason once..

"whats in the bag?"

"school stuff"

"can i search your car??"

"no, i'm late as it is and i have to go home"

"what are you hiding?"

"ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! DONT WAIST MY TIME!"

"im gunna have to write you up for not showing proper insurance papers"

"fuck."

so on so forth.

i had cops light me up as i parked.Me and my boy just walked away until they told us to stop.They come over and start asking 20 questions.But before i answered i am what did i do?They look at me and say your parked infront of a local drug dealers house.I luagh and i was like ok.So they me why i am hera and were i am going.I answer all the questions the cop is asking,whille i watch the other cop shine his light in the cab of my trunk.They ended up tell us everything was okay only after giving me shit for my old style of facial hair i had in my Driver's license photo..Fuckin pigs..

I was once parked in a community center parking lot at about 7 pm waiting for my boy to come meet me, and 2 bicycle cops roll up on us. They make us get out of the car, frisk us, make us wait for 20-30 minutes and ask to search the car. I say "sure thing, as long as you have a warrant." They say, "there's no need to make things harder." I say "You've been holding me here for 20 minutes for absolutely nothing, how much harder can it get." Then my boy shows up and he "matches the descripton of somebody who robbed a bank about 15 minutes ago and ran. The description is "hispanic male" we are in a Mexican neighborhood. They frisk him, they call backup, their superior officer comes down, checks things out, asks to search the car. I tell him he has no reason to search the car, even if my friend is the guy he's looking for the cops were here before he showed up. Blah blah blah....

very recently around my way, a couple was passing through on the interstate

they were pulled over and consented to a search.

the police found two dead bodies in the trunk.

the cops said when they went around to the front of the car to make the arrest, the guy was already holding his wrists behind his back.

i was pulled over for having a broken taillight in my old car. it had a bumper sticker on it that said "i do not consent to a search of my person, my vehicle, or my residence, so don't ask. i'm protected by the fourth amendment." they gave me the third degree and pulled me out of my car and ran me for everything they could think of. i knew i was clean for everything but the light, and that's only a fix-it ticket. one of their superior officers came down and started "taking control of the situation." he shined his flashlight in my eyes and asked why i felt the need to be so difficult. "because i've done nothing wrong. write me my fix-it ticket and i'll go on my way." "sure, right after you let us search your car." i just pointed at the sticker and laughed. there were three cop cars and five cops standing around, all looking at me and taking turns running my id. as they finally wrote me my fix-it ticket, i asked for all of their badge numbers. one of them asked what for, and i simply stated "copwatch class-action lawsuit," which i was currently in the process of filing (long story, oakland cops are fucked up). watching five armed men go pale and freak out because of something a punk kid says is way too much fun.

there's nothing cops hate more than smug assholes who know their rights.

the ONE time i refused a search it resulted in me

getting a multiple page fix it ticket which ended up costing me close to 3 grand

now i just let them search and let me be on my way

its not worth my time or money to exercise my rights

I was up to no good and he knew it, I have shit I shouldn't have and he doesn't need to see it.I don't like the idea of prison so he can't see my shit.It's alot easier.

SOME FOOL WITH A SHOVEL ROLLED ON ME THE MORNING AFTER IN THE YARD......shits getting lame

Well, my story isnt as good as most of these, but, anyways the best way to avoid getting pulled over is following these rules.

1. No bumper stickers, not even cop ones.. i've heard of a kid getting pulled over because the cop didnt belive he was in the fraternal order of police.

2. drive a volkswagon or, preferably, saab.

3. play some nice garth brooks or dixie chicks.

4. be white.

but the absolute worse is the bike cops. these guys are mad because they ride around all day on uncomfortable seats instead of cruise in there luxury sedans. naturally, they take it out on us. a bike cop searched me before making me empty out my pockets and lift up my shirt to check my belt line right after i ditched 2 markers, it was kinda funny. a cop kneed me on the back of my head while i was face down and handcuffed, not struggling at all, for the fact that i made him run after me. If these guys wanna be dickheads, there gonna be. I personally think that cops should have atleast a colledge degree and alot of phsycological background checks and tests before being alowed to sign up. In my city 2 cops shot a plain clothes black cop while the black cop was responding to a robbery...he was killed. there are a few good cops out there...and im not complaining because if we didnt have cops we would be alot worse off. sorry if none of that made any sense.

this cop beat the shit out of my cousin for not letting him search his bag, just because a knife fell out of the bag while he was standing there. then when he was done he found weed and a pipe. so my cousin spent the night in juve.:lol:

i think it's funny, eventhough the cop was an asshole.

yeah

First day enlisting in the army...Everyone was queueing for something in civilian clothes and there was this punk ass cop with a german sheperd walking along the queue looking for crimes to solve. I didn't have drugs so I tapped the nice dog without realizing the fact that the cop is an ass hole. so I get dragged away from the queue into a back room where the cop checks all my pockets and empties my bag on the table. The only thing distantly reminding him of narcotics was my old student card from the art-oriented high school I was in: he suggests I don't hang with the people I met in high school. Next thing he drops my shaving machine on the floor and breaks it. I get shit for not shaving my chin properly for first two weeks. Fucking great

pinches puercos

Nice thread, I`m sure we can keep it going

A cop pulled over me and some friends for having an ethnic looking driver with his hat on backwards in a really dead area. The half Japanese driver had to take a shit really bad, so we were really trying to speed things along. The cop was taking his sweet time. Finally as we had done nothing wrong he was forced to let us go but first he took my homie`s cap off (which was backwards) and put it on straight forward. he said ` you should wear your hat like this` to which I replied, ` OH! it`s the FASHION police!`we all laugh in his face and then we left. My friend almost didn`t make it in time.

Originally posted by metallix

haha wow thats really good you refused his search. Atleast some people use their constitutional rights (or whats left of them.)

what's the 3rd degree?

means he got hassled.

if a cop ever asks what you have to hide, tell him you know its your right to refuse a search and its a matter of principle or something like that... no one should give into that "what do you have to hide" shit... its ridiculous they say that to any and everyoen that refuses a search as far as i can tell. fuck a cop.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

means he got hassled.

if a cop ever asks what you have to hide, tell him you know its your right to refuse a search and its a matter of principle or something like that... no one should give into that "what do you have to hide" shit... its ridiculous they say that to any and everyoen that refuses a search as far as i can tell. fuck a cop.

in theory.. that would be great.

But as you can see from some of the previous posts, flexing your "rights" dosnt usually do anything but work against you. I know from experience that there are so many loopholes when it comes to what cops can and cant do..... it basically boils down to this:

cops can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want, regardless of what you've done or what you say..... it just might take them a little longer to do it.

Archived