Manufacturing rap beef

Is anyone staying up to date on the Drake vs everyone rap beef?

Rap sales were at an all time low last year and I feel like they manufactured this rap need to boost sales of the industry. 

I think it’s corny as fuck but people took the bait.

Also Drake used AI to rap as snoop and Tupac which I think is the lamest thing ever.

Hip hop is dead.

Hoping Nas and Premier drop this new LP soon

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just can’t get over how AI pac and snoop happened and is not being reprimanded. Is death row that much of cucks for cash at this point that they allow a dead man’s voice to be used to battle some weak ass beef? Just showing off how the music industry is allowing AI to infiltrate for the sake of sales. Pathetic.

• Truth 3

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

Is anyone staying up to date on the Drake vs everyone rap beef?

Rap sales were at an all time low last year and I feel like they manufactured this rap need to boost sales of the industry. 

I think it’s corny as fuck but people took the bait

This is an old bait and hook tactic which has been going on since the dawn hip hop in the south. 

Houston rappers did this all the time with dj screw, swishahouse, and a few others.  Every one in Houston would fall for it, one drops dis and every body waiting for the new mix tape with the response.   

It's a brilliant sales gimmick quite frankly. 

Its just to drum up business, records sales are slow, the spot light is fading.

But no, I think the last time I heard drake was some where around 2014-ish.  

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I just can’t get over how AI pac and snoop happened and is not being reprimanded. Is death row that much of cucks for cash at this point that they allow a dead man’s voice to be used to battle some weak ass beef? Just showing off how the music industry is allowing AI to infiltrate for the sake of sales. Pathetic.

Why is AI Snoop happening and not real Snoop?

• Truth 2

All I know avout Drake is his song was the first I muted and deleted on NBA2k11 as it was repetitive and boring.

This is why I listen to musicians that actually play their instruments as no AI can replicate a guitar solo with sustaining notes and vibrato.

That is unless you consider Steve Vai as being not only Jack Butler aka the Devils guitar player, but the AI perfecting music to tye extent that his circular vibrato is completely unique and I have never seen nor heard anyone else move a note in the way old Stevie Siro does.

Not to hijack the thread, but all rap is manufactured garbage created by those too foolish to understand that after Run DMC and NWA perfected it at making it a joke as being a parody of the double o stereotype, there was nothing lext for the genre to do.

And now AI is here to render those whom engage in making such music as being completelly replaceable, as whilst I saw how far AI text prompr generates music has come, for Me nothing online can replicate a livel gig. I dare AI to replicate this for example

• Like 1

Also this thread reminds Me I need fo order the 12oz beef patch soon so I once again can patch My software and consume red meat in the simulation once more without punitive measures allowing dick eating hypocrites  to fuck Me around  and ear Me as though they aren't equally as guilty of cannibalism as I am given I am Taurean.

I think this "beef" or whatever is kinda whack.. not the same as old school beef.. I've kinda been following it from the sidelines I guess you can say and it's all kinda lackluster to me..

From what I've gathered.. drake and Cole had a tour and had a couple lines about whatever and drake mainly had some shots at Kendrick.. Kendrick responded in a decent way kinda just showing his teeth type of thing.. people pressured Cole to respond since out of the "big 3" those two are far more talented lyrically and favored musically more than drake.. Cole felt bad and apologized, whatever I guess.. drake came out on some "I'm way cooler than everyone look how rich I am" whack shit.. Rick Ross and drake had a stupid pissing contest on who's more rich.. drake is instigating a bigger beef with Kendrick even tho the whole internet is clowning him saying he didn't have this same energy when pusha t dissed him, which is true.. then he used that corny ass Ai shit which I feel is Hella weird and stupid imo..

Like.. idk it's just stupid.. Kendrick and Cole bar for bar are almost equals when it comes to this rap shit as far as story telling, lyricism, cadence and what not so theyve been the only ingeresting part of this entire thing.. I feel like drake is on some Stewart from MadTV type shit.. on some "look what I can do..!" Kinda mentality because there's no real reason for this to even begin in the first place besides drake being emotional and calling out Kendrick for whatever reason.. kdot responded and now drake is on some goof ass shit trying to puff his soft ass chest out.. it's all silly and stupid the only real worthwhile part about any of this is Cole and Kendrick songs and that's it.. drake is just fanning the flames to keep the fire alive even tho it should just die out already because it's all fuckin STOOPID...

Even more of a stupid ass "rap beef" I seen last night is Chris brown and quavo from migos going back and fourth with diss songs..  both of their songs are some of the corniest most childish immature ass dumb shit I've ever heard.. boring as fuck, dumb as fuck and literally pointless.. no one cares you guys don't like eachother.. Chris brown been fell off, quavo and migos been feel off even before takeoff got murdered.. like nobody gives a fuck bout how yall feel  about eachother go kick rocks..

This whole beef is dumb, boring and pointless.. Cole and Kendrick are dope at what they do and drake is a cornball.. this whole thing is stupid.. even the fucking beats dude I'm just like ugghhhh this shit is so corny.. *sigh* 😒🙄

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

assuming snoop doesn’t want to be involved directly. It’s all so corny. I’m not mad I’m just disappointed. Bring back to boom bap 

Snoop done plenty of corny for a check. Assume he just license his AI out and still getting paid heavy.

• Truth 2

3 hours ago, metronome said:

Speaking of rap beef, does anybody remember that huge thread we had back in the day dissecting the Jay Z / Nas beef?  I think it was Seeking who started it.  

Dissecting other men's "beef" is perhaps the gheyest act a man could commit beyond sucking a cock. But what would one expect from people who refer to their friends and associates as "homeboys" effectively saying "Ho Me Boy" to such people.

Glad I never chose to become one of these types.

6 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

You're a fucking idiot.

As idiotic as I am, I will own it unlike those who believe these "beefs" aren't the equivalent of lab grown meat.

YMMV and all that, but why do you think they call it "spelling" a word? Same goes for phonetics, but again, YMMV.