FREE STICKERS

Hey guys, we're running a small promotion compliments of SWAE and 12ozProphet.

Free stickers and free USA shipping. Free stickers and $3 shipping anywhere in them world outside the USA.

Go to the link below and checkout with coupon code SWAE12

https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop/products/12ozprophet-x-swae-promo-sticker-pack

Please do me a solid and tell your friends that might be interested. Also, dropping a post in here or on social media and mentioning @12ozprophet on Instagram as well as the forum would be appreciated.

1 pack per person, while supplies last...

12ozprophet-swae-sticker-pack-v1.png

• Like 2
  • Props 8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

copped and shared - sick Raven

honestly a really hard sticker campaign could definitely increase traffic

yeah….but then you actually have to stick the stickers.

I have a very hard time doing that part…

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGR set small goals and work your way up. 

Maybe fools need to rally up in the 12oz is Everywhere thread.....

I give out my government name - come catch these hands. 

I did stuck a couple up in the parking lot of the local tackle shop. Peeped it a few days ago….it has held up exceptionally well to a harsh ass summer.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

I doubt it would be profitable but any chance of selling paint through 12oz? Idk if James is still doing anything with oink but I liked supporting his business he had going back when. Paint was a fair price and decent enough 

James is a D-Bag *for real  Oink is gone he closed it down.

8 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Ordered. And the Gusto pack. 

I didn't share because this is the only online social thing I do and AT-ing people who've already posted in this thread makes little sense.

come @ me bro

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I want the gossip. But dude was always cool with me. Sent me free shit every order 

He was probably trying to get you to drop your guard with the free stuff so he could sneak a lollipop in and dbag you. He definitely knows where you live.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Just now, Dark_Knight said:

I want the gossip. But dude was always cool with me. Sent me free shit every order 

It's nothing really, it was his first impression that basically left a bad taste.   Long story short, I reached out to him because I stumbled across his site (not knowing who he really was at the time), proposed a business deal at him, but he let his ego from his father's success get the better of him which he thought he could strong arm me.  needless to say that's the first and last time I ever spoke.

• Truth 1

33 minutes ago, ndv said:

It's nothing really, it was his first impression that basically left a bad taste.   Long story short, I reached out to him because I stumbled across his site (not knowing who he really was at the time), proposed a business deal at him, but he let his ego from his father's success get the better of him which he thought he could strong arm me.  needless to say that's the first and last time I ever spoke.

You two should kiss

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1