Christmas is cancelled

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

full steam ahead here.

even got an air compressor to inflate pool toys  for after lunch. nearly fainted last year blowing up a huge pineapple ( that was popped pretty much the same day)

Since we are an oven from down last time we have two weber's lined up one for pork one for turkey/ corn.

but fuck me dead I can't wait till it's done.

Considering we have only 12 people here we are going to have leftovers to keep us until NYE.

how I like to imagine it's gonna be

8-uCv8pSM3TPVUTiX.png.f349fde46774b372423f741280cd0d3e.png

Sadly covid going off again here as well!

Hope all of you have a wonderful christmas and keep safe and warm with your families.

You all comprise about 25% of my "social life" so I  wish you all the best.

• Like 1
  • Props 3

@One Man BannedI'm definitely not sad. I'm way more down for doing a small Xmas with my old lady and our nieces and nephews only. 

I was actively joking with my wife the other night about how I was just gonna stand outside and wave to everyone through the window. She was like damn right, me too. I'm really kinda pissed that these ass holes are all just trying to play it off like they just have a sinus infection or what ever. 

Genocidin Biden should never have told Americans that the pandemy was over. That shit ain't never went nowhere.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

Y’all all getting Ivermectin suppositories for Christmas this year.

For real I got a bunch of viles of ivermectin that and this nac stuff as well as elderberry extract keeps sickness in my house down to a minimum.

Merry christmas! Happy new years! Kwanza and and hannakuh and all that!

Ya bunch of inbred dysfunctional criminals!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

For real I got a bunch of viles of ivermectin that and this nac stuff as well as elderberry extract keeps sickness in my house down to a minimum.

Merry christmas! Happy new years! Kwanza and and hannakuh and all that!

Ya bunch of inbred dysfunctional criminals!

Merry Christmas dude

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Geeking cause I think I'm immune to the rona but would absolutely get my shit pushed in from the walking pneumonia that's going buck wild in my city 

I thought I was immune after not getting it for 3 years and being around people who had it frequently working through the entire pandemic. Then I got it last July and had to whoop that trick. Except for the sore throat….that whooped me pretty good.

• Truth 1

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

I thought I was immune after not getting it for 3 years and being around people who had it frequently working through the entire pandemic. Then I got it last July and had to whoop that trick. Except for the sore throat….that whooped me pretty good.

2021 my ex got that shit so hard for almost a month ..and id be right next her ass in bed like

" yo uh so you wanna smash or wat cause imma finish this pizza n go to bed if not"

tumblr_p7i945zJsg1tqnzwko1_640.jpg

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2