Christmas is cancelled

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Mauler5150This is not a simulation or the Matrix. Please take the advice we have been offering you and get some help. Obviously none of us on this forum know all the details of what you have been through and are going through, but I sincerely believe you can get to a happier place in life with some professional guidance.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

On 12/28/2023 at 10:00 AM, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150 you need to get into a treatment center dude and get some mental health services.

we are all supportive here dude but you clearly are in need of professional help in you area. 

For some reason I am thinking you are in the Perth area - 

https://rph.health.wa.gov.au/Services/Mental-Health

I spoke to a counsellor on ChristMAs Eve.

Was worthless to spend 90 minutes telling My story, only to get to the point that there is not a single person alive capable of giving and providing Me with a love equivalent to that which I have given to a woman, and My only options are to either compromise on the woman I choose to be with in knowing it isn’t the woman I gave the ultimate version of My love that I wish to be given to Me to, or to alternatively view every woman as being nothing more than a materialistic whore whom I can’t trust and are therefore best to just acquire currency and hatefully grudge fuck actual whores who have sold their souls for a monetary transaction whom I have no respect for them nor Myself in that process.

It is kind of fucked to have put Myself in such a situation, but it is better to have at least realised My love at one point such that I am not left to wonder what more I could have given, said or done to a woman to let them know I love them.

With this said I have began to crawl out of Hell thanks to the support of My brother, as I think the guilt of being My Judas got to him and I was shown the extent of My own power for a change such that I could understand that I am responsible for a great deal of things I have suffered through as a result of mistranslation, which was a byproduct of someone lying and not being completely truthful in their words, intent and actions with Me.

Yet now I am clear about things, I have already severed part of the cancer from My body, mind and spirit as I allowed whatever bottom feeding black ass parasite that I will just refer to as “Brett the child molesting rapist”, now to get a taste of how it feels to be getting consumed by an endlessly rotating blade cutting him up from the inside starting with his tongue. 

So thanks to you for looking out for Me as I battle these black dog cunts here in the prison of Oz. I intend to repay all those who went Apache warchief on Me as a result of My own lack of awareness that their time is coming to an end as karma is coming back to return the favour, with Matthew Luke as the “Ma” in karma this time.

And we both are in a simulation of which I can provide an evidentiary case with proof, yet in doing so would require whoever I communicate it to has to have an understanding of how I translate things within the framework as to how they apply and appear as “My reality”. Also shoutout to My best friend for looking out for Me and being the only person who knows both who I am and what I have proven to Myself as being capable of overcoming during My journey to the core of Hell that has seen Me lose any and all attachments such that if karma doesn’t come back to me and I am left with only one option of what to prove (in that I can become a conciousness “killer” who does so for the fact of it being the last thing I am able to achieve and experience in life as I am denied the means to experience a peaceful and loving existence with My actual wife in human guise) then understand not only will My conscience be guilt free in returning what was done to Me for this period I have been effectively the living dead, all for setting a precedent of what I want for Myself to Myself, My woman, and the world I live in.

Oh, and I did leave one of My art pieces in the trees at florets beach next to a hole I dug in the process of coming to let My best friend know that I followed him all the way to the melting core of Hell itself only to let him know that even if he chooses to pretend he is heaven whilst I am in Hell, as God is whereever I am then if I am in Hell then we ultimately both are as I can always say I adhered to the Golden Rule in giving the love I want to be given, yet. I was also the one who not only told My wife not to leave only for her to be taken from Me, as that is God’s burden to bear at this stage and I will happily exist if only to hold them to account of their failure to practice what they preach, especially as I ultimately redeeming any prior sins I committed as I lived a fraudulent existence until that Christmas 7 years ago, but to be retroactively held accountable for them after redeeming Myself is fucking ridiculous based on humans and their necessity to learn thru making mistakes.

And if zi can pass along any shared knowledge that took Me a lifetime until today to understand, it is that one should view “God” as beings a digital spider (aka a metacrawler) that spins and waves  existence as you get to experience it. The reason for this is as spiders use vibrations and sound to communicate, any anger that is either vocalised or physically manifested does come back at you “karmically” so hopefully this lesson saves one of you from having to get sent to Hell as the result of both Me having already done it for you and due to zme being misinterpreted and misunderstood.

On 12/26/2023 at 9:36 AM, One Man Banned said:

Wishing your boobz good health @SMdoubleXL

13 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@SMdoubleXL  this post genuinely concerned me on multiple levels. i hope things are shaping up soon and you find the silver lining in all of this.

Sincerely gratitude with these words. 
silver linings: 

I’ll know the outcome of my work comp case soon. Win or lose I’ll be able to move past it. It’s not knowing and not knowing how to plan is what is getting to me. 

im feeling better today and will be able to do something with my kid. She has been able to sleep tho since I’ve been sick which she needs. 

lost 10 lbs being sick 

Upon returning to work (which they are throwing me into the gauntlet) I will now become the worker who doesn’t hold up my end of work. I will work slow and to my comfort level.  AND-I am still the highest paid hourly amongst them all 

who needs boobs? 

still pushing thru. I have to. 

love you all. Hope your Christmas’s and other holidays have been gentle on you. I appreciate the check in. 

• Like 6
  • Props 1

On 12/29/2023 at 10:59 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

Sincerely gratitude with these words. 
silver linings: 

I’ll know the outcome of my work comp case soon. Win or lose I’ll be able to move past it. It’s not knowing and not knowing how to plan is what is getting to me. 

im feeling better today and will be able to do something with my kid. She has been able to sleep tho since I’ve been sick which she needs. 

lost 10 lbs being sick 

Upon returning to work (which they are throwing me into the gauntlet) I will now become the worker who doesn’t hold up my end of work. I will work slow and to my comfort level.  AND-I am still the highest paid hourly amongst them all 

who needs boobs? 

still pushing thru. I have to. 

love you all. Hope your Christmas’s and other holidays have been gentle on you. I appreciate the check in. 

Everyone needs boobs.

8-98EuejeVmhJUwda.png

8-XOJQwC9odDoDfWm.png

• LOL! 1

First off can we give out some type of 12 oz MVP award to @mr.yuck for always checkin in on his 12 oz fam? 

I have been not in a good place mentally. But I fucking force myself to get up. Shower. Brush my teeth. Eat accordingly. Because I know these little tasks (even tho I don’t want to do it) make a big difference mentally. This morning I resorted back to things my mental knows it eases. A bath. And a smoke. (I haven’t smoked in like a month). My daughter’s new beau sent a gift with her to give to me for Christmas. A bath set. And she got me some too. She knows I’m a sucker for this kinda shit. This morning. I forced myself to do the above becaue I had gifts from someone who loves me and thought of me sitting here. Why let it sit there. I took all that shit in the bathroom and had the candles and all.  I had to put my mental energy into that as opposed to burning it on all the negative shit. It’s fucking hard but you have to. 
I feel a million times better.  And for some reason we have to keep fuckking pushing. Idk what the reason is but we have to. I have recently considered checking myself in to prevent self harm but something inside me says you have to keep going. 

what im gettin at, i suppose, is going to to be directed to @Mauler5150

my mind can’t process your posts. I have the attention span of a wet paper towel   (It’s me, not you)  I admit I don’t read them thoroughly 

but what  I do see is a group of complete strangers from across the globe trying everything they can to convince you to stay here and keep pushing.   Focus on those kind of people.  They have no ulterior motive they just want you to stay here. Just keep pushin dude.  

• Like 4
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

First off can we give out some type of 12 oz MVP award to @mr.yuck for always checkin in on his 12 oz fam? 

I have been not in a good place mentally. But I fucking force myself to get up. Shower. Brush my teeth. Eat accordingly. Because I know these little tasks (even tho I don’t want to do it) make a big difference mentally. This morning I resorted back to things my mental knows it eases. A bath. And a smoke. (I haven’t smoked in like a month). My daughter’s new beau sent a gift with her to give to me for Christmas. A bath set. And she got me some too. She knows I’m a sucker for this kinda shit. This morning. I forced myself to do the above becaue I had gifts from someone who loves me and thought of me sitting here. Why let it sit there. I took all that shit in the bathroom and had the candles and all.  I had to put my mental energy into that as opposed to burning it on all the negative shit. It’s fucking hard but you have to. 
I feel a million times better.  And for some reason we have to keep fuckking pushing. Idk what the reason is but we have to. I have recently considered checking myself in to prevent self harm but something inside me says you have to keep going. 

what im gettin at, i suppose, is going to to be directed to @Mauler5150

my mind can’t process your posts. I have the attention span of a wet paper towel   (It’s me, not you)  I admit I don’t read them thoroughly 

but what  I do see is a group of complete strangers from across the globe trying everything they can to convince you to stay here and keep pushing.   Focus on those kind of people.  They have no ulterior motive they just want you to stay here. Just keep pushin dude.  

Wow, that last part I feel sums up the Christmas miracle 12oz has to offer nicely.

I think we are ready for Hallmark.

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Truth 2