Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Fuk dude in the yellow hoodie…sucker punched old dude then kicked him when he was down and dang near incited a mob beat down. Old dude probably just wanted to get some peace and quiet but the side show hooligans gotta act a fool and get too fast 2 furious every night.

• Like 1
  • Truth 4

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Oxygen thieves - every last one

Considering I see this world and it's existence as hanging by a thread, whilst Me getting a circumsion would see them breathe again, the human species have failed themselves and Me and they don't deserve the reprieve.

I say this as a result of never having met a single person who matches Me in doing today what is most important to do today, as I only have encountered those who put it off and delay it for a tomorrow that never comes.

Given I put someone first only to reciprocate by putting Me last after 8.5 billion other people could be prioritised over Me, My refusal to "fuck around" only has made Me realise what use would it be anyway given that I am always going to be alone and am all that exists anyway, so to the one who thought fucking around with 8.5 billion others and leaving Me alone was the right idea, well they have found out that I am now free as I can rape, murder, steal, or do whatever the fuxk I want to whoever I want without fear nor repercussions as you can't send Me to Hell again if I am already here as a result of being left alone with Myself and the pain and lies I have been left to contend with.

Edited by Mauler5150

Hmm. Maybe. I'm going slow reflexes, or as is super common these days, driver is fucking with their phone.

Bandidos Tacoma Chapter President lost his leg to a college bimbo in a jetta on her phone. His accident and my cousin getting rear ended (many surgeries later he's okay) on his bike (both incidents in Seattle) were what made me swear off bikes. 

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat, I do like sending it in my side x side but glad I never got into bikes. I'd either be dead of full of titanium pins in my bones. Most people get super pissed seeing these kids, but honestly kind of like seeing kids out doing their thing in the streets myself. Especially when I was in NYC. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

I get why these kids get into it, why they do it, all that--another reinforcement of why urban vs rural doesn't even register as a competition to me.

Side by sides are sick.

I know some of it has been closed, but me and some homies used to go out here to ride the dunes. Do NOT go on a holiday weekend, and be aware cops will absolutely buttfuck you with dui checkpoints on the trails, but still an awesome spot.

https://www.blm.gov/visit/north-sand-hills-ohv-area

• Like 1

Looked like the car body leaned back on the suspension like during acceleration.

Same here with the, never got into bikes. Too many ways to die or worse be fcked up for the rest of your first life.

Do want to at least learn tho. Just in case the sht goes down and rubble in the streets. Got to know how to steal one from a dead cop and get around

• Like 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

I've had crotch rockets, but I'm definitely gonna get a dirt bike, but if I do dumb stuff like wheelies it will be off road where the repercussions are less fatal.

how is your tattoo coming along?

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

I've had crotch rockets, but I'm definitely gonna get a dirt bike, but if I do dumb stuff like wheelies it will be off road where the repercussions are less fatal.

A gc I work with rides (and has since the 70s) and collects dirt bikes. A couple years back he rode a wheelie too far, bumped and dropped his spine on a rock and broke it... gnarly scars, but he walks and works. Freak accidents happen regardless of location.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

how is your tattoo coming along?

Color is weird to work especially yellow Soo I definitely am gonna refill spots and darken the overall outline plus gonna have homer right side up dangling him by the leg or something idk yet haven't decided that part yet.

IMG_20240324_113650653.jpg

• Like 1
  • Trash 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Color is weird to work especially yellow Soo I definitely am gonna refill spots and darken the overall outline plus gonna have homer right side up dangling him by the leg or something idk yet haven't decided that part yet.

IMG_20240324_113650653.jpg

You should do the whole family down there.

You can tattoo your wiener blue and that could be Marge’s hair.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

On 3/15/2024 at 10:47 PM, LUGR said:

Fuk dude in the yellow hoodie…sucker punched old dude then kicked him when he was down and dang near incited a mob beat down. Old dude probably just wanted to get some peace and quiet but the side show hooligans gotta act a fool and get too fast 2 furious every night.

Was that even a dude? That looked like a old ass woman. And these degenerates all stomped her ass. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER