Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONERThe oil diver:

Looks like regular soap water, it won't work like that just spraying. Needs a bunch of towels.

Also surprised he didn't drown, oil is 2.4 times lighter than water, making floating in it 2.4 times harder.

Camper dude:

Hopefully

Jumping into tree dude transformed into Sylvester Stallone after that.

• LOL! 1

On 10/25/2023 at 6:49 AM, Mercer said:

@DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONERThe oil diver:

Looks like regular soap water, it won't work like that just spraying. Needs a bunch of towels.

Also surprised he didn't drown, oil is 2.4 times lighter than water, making floating in it 2.4 times harder.

Camper dude:

Hopefully

Jumping into tree dude transformed into Sylvester Stallone after that.

That's wild that you @'d m in this comment and it didn't show up in my notifications. Wouldn't have even seen it if I didn't click on the thread.  12oz still kinda buggy, huh?

22 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Fuck that I’m catching 30ft stomp outs on the sign face of heavens spots lol. Just hanging out over highways at 4 am wildin. That thing would be a true game changer for the culture lololol. 

I just pictured some psycho cop trying to shoot you down from a helicopter like in that Rambo clip Mercer posted. 😆

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

That's wild that you @'d m in this comment and it didn't show up in my notifications. Wouldn't have even seen it if I didn't click on the thread.  12oz still kinda buggy, huh?

It is not very buggy compared to times past. Forum clock functions impeccably.

Maybe you have notifications turned off or something…..Idfk

1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Just noticed I DM'd the DAO account with no dashes, the one you're using has dashes.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, kinda glad that spill didn’t get completely filmed.

You know he left some cucks of skin on the ground.  Not to mention he may have gotten run over.  

What made it worse for me watching the video, that it buffered right when ol dude started to fall and all I could think was, "I hope I don't see the worst end of it" my anxiety was boiled as I watched the buffer loop around and around. 

Edited by ndv