Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

On 3/23/2024 at 2:49 PM, Mercer said:

LOL why even stop when that was clearly intentional? You want your windshiled and all that smashed in? Yeah, the dickhead clearly ran the light, but the driver of that car also clearly saw him sped up to knock him down on purpose. If you're gonna do all that, then at least hit the gas and flee the scene before you possibly get killed. 😆

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 3/23/2024 at 5:29 PM, Fist 666 said:

Hmm. Maybe. I'm going slow reflexes, or as is super common these days, driver is fucking with their phone.

Bandidos Tacoma Chapter President lost his leg to a college bimbo in a jetta on her phone. His accident and my cousin getting rear ended (many surgeries later he's okay) on his bike (both incidents in Seattle) were what made me swear off bikes. 

Nah, that speed up was intentional. Even if they were looking at their phone, you can't ignore all that noise the dirt bike was making.

• Like 1

I think a lot of you are underestimating just how bad of drivers a lot of people are. Coming from driving 4-5 hours a day in NYC traffic, to driving in a smaller city now it's wild how many of these people are half asleep at the wheel. They see a green light and go, see a red light and stop, throw a pedestrian, or bike into the mix and they can't compute.

It's so easy to drive here due to lack of random variables like kids, random pedestrians, cyclists, etc. they'd never survive driving in NYC, or another country. They're legit half asleep at the wheel compared to NYC drivers that can adjust on the fly. I see dudes that become unreasonably upset there's a cyclist on the shoulder, and have trouble navigating around them when there are no other cars coming. It's like bro, just cross the fucking line go around the motherfucker already. Also, it's insane how many of the women lack even very basic driving skills, many can't pass, properly, switch lanes without a massive gap, or parallel park so they won't drive anywhere without parking lots.

I'd give that wheelie smash a better chance than not one of these mouth breathers just saw a green light and sped up to give themselves a massive gap to switch lanes or something, not even computing theres a bike there. I mean most people that hate on kids having fun don't hate so much they're willing to destroy their own vehicle to prove a point.

• Like 1

I would volunteer to catch a 1:1 with all of them one after the other. 

Granted old dude's decision making wasn't the best but these fucking punks stomp out an old man. This shit happens in the Bay Area -  mostly within a certain demographic but random acts of violence on the elderly are a thing here. I would love to be a witness to one, I dont know if I could control my rage on someone like that. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mercer said:

I think a lot of you are underestimating just how bad of drivers a lot of people are. Coming from driving 4-5 hours a day in NYC traffic, to driving in a smaller city now it's wild how many of these people are half asleep at the wheel. They see a green light and go, see a red light and stop, throw a pedestrian, or bike into the mix and they can't compute.

It's so easy to drive here due to lack of random variables like kids, random pedestrians, cyclists, etc. they'd never survive driving in NYC, or another country. They're legit half asleep at the wheel compared to NYC drivers that can adjust on the fly. I see dudes that become unreasonably upset there's a cyclist on the shoulder, and have trouble navigating around them when there are no other cars coming. It's like bro, just cross the fucking line go around the motherfucker already. Also, it's insane how many of the women lack even very basic driving skills, many can't pass, properly, switch lanes without a massive gap, or parallel park so they won't drive anywhere without parking lots.

I'd give that wheelie smash a better chance than not one of these mouth breathers just saw a green light and sped up to give themselves a massive gap to switch lanes or something, not even computing theres a bike there. I mean most people that hate on kids having fun don't hate so much they're willing to destroy their own vehicle to prove a point.

I feel you, but I'm still standing firm that it was intentional. This was also clearly in a city, and you can literally see the car accelerate after he was already right in front of them making all that noise. I don't give a fuck if it was a 70 year old asian woman, that was clearly intentional. 😆

And the light was red! I just watched it again to see if I was tripping, the light was literally red for that car! It was a left green arrow for the traffic coming from where the bike was coming from, he still ran a red by making that right, but the car literally ran a whole red light just to run him down. 😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1

She did speed up - but it looks like she sped up to clear the light as you notice the lights changing.   Imo, it was bad decisions and timing on both parties.  I wanna see the follow up on people's court. 

It is an auto folder, but it looks like what he did would have happened with any knife. It looks like the blade was still deployed and he just stabbed himself in the stomach not related to the auto function 😂.

I’m not really into autos or assisted. Those Microtechs are supposedly top notch though. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

Lol.  Called a "gut buster " for a reason.

I've got several autos, and a couple out-the-fronts, my microtech is scary how hard it punches out.

I had a customer bring in an auto for a marking.

Didn't cut myself handling the knife but I was intimidated about how much inertia it produced pressing the slider, I learned autos are not for me. 

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

It is an auto folder, but it looks like what he did would have happened with any knife. It looks like the blade was still deployed and he just stabbed himself in the stomach not related to the auto function 😂.

I’m not really into autos or assisted. Those Microtechs are supposedly top notch though. 

That's why I asked, I couldn't tell what he did.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

Oh yeah, I stand corrected.

Just a folder, and he just poked his tum tum; I would be curious to know the manufacturer who puts that legit of a stick point that you can stab an inch deep with that Lil effort.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Cut like buttah!

I was shopping for a Xmas pocketknife for my brother and checking out some Benchmade assisted knives. I have the shop worker open up the case and he is standing next to me as I thumb open the assisted knife as I do with my unassisted knife out of total muscle memory/habit. The blade flys open and my thumb continues the wave opening motion right into the base of the blade. Finger barely touched the edge, but of course brand new Benchmade is going to duck your shit up. Was going to play it off but quickly realized I was bleeding all over the knife handle, so mentioned it to the clerk. He looked at me like I was a total noob and I went to the bathroom to clean myself up 😂. Went back and continued to look at and eventually buy an unassisted Benchmade for bro. Shop workers were all like “be extra careful” “don’t cut yourself again” when they handed me other knives 😂.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

On 3/27/2024 at 6:44 PM, ndv said:

She did speed up - but it looks like she sped up to clear the light as you notice the lights changing.   Imo, it was bad decisions and timing on both parties.  I wanna see the follow up on people's court. 

LOL are we just assuming it had to be a woman driver? 😆 Ok then, her light was clearly already red before the green arrow that he blew. 

• Truth 1

29 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

LOL are we just assuming it had to be a woman driver? 😆 Ok then, her light was clearly already red before the green arrow that he blew. 

I guess so, i am not sure where i got the gender from. Lol

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, ndv said:

Perhaps is should've used pronouns they/them

Speaking of, when is "you people" going to be accetsble?

They and them are plural. There was only one person driving. And if that somehow wasn't intentional, then you're probably right about it being a woman driver.
A elderly, Asian, woman driver.  😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

They and them are plural. There was only one person driving. And if that somehow wasn't intentional, then you're probably right about it being a woman driver.
A elderly, Asian, woman driver.  😆

CE35FB83-EF06-424C-9E7E-C0118A7E5D7F.gif

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

7 to 1 odds, what could go wrong?

Watched this in slowmo a few times trying to track the chaos and figure out what happened to first cracker that got punched. He disappeared……The other dude in the blue trunks got dropped at least 3 times. Any back story beyond “wouldn’t shake his hand”?

• Truth 2

16 hours ago, LUGR said:

Watched this in slowmo a few times trying to track the chaos and figure out what happened to first cracker that got punched. He disappeared……The other dude in the blue trunks got dropped at least 3 times. Any back story beyond “wouldn’t shake his hand”?

That dude fell all the way back almost instantly and watched his homies take the rest of that embarrassing L.

image.png.16f712c7621dfe3e339180714a258a79.png

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

That dude fell all the way back almost instantly and watched his homies take the rest of that embarrassing L.

image.png.16f712c7621dfe3e339180714a258a79.png

😂 oh yeah! He didn’t fall on the ground like other blue shorts, he just fell back in retreat mode.

• Truth 1