Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anybody got a link to the news story?

It sounds like there is a shot fired before dude in safety vest pulls out and let’s off but didn’t see dude that got into truck fire….?

That was much crazier than I was expecting it to be….

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

It sounds like there is a shot fired before dude in safety vest pulls out and let’s off but didn’t see dude that got into truck fire….?

Scraped this from Twitter, apparently they started filming mid car jack when the jacker was chasing the work truck operator  around the truck. He pulled the gun out right when the filming starts. Guessing the jacker brought something other than a gun to a gun fight and won anyway.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Scraped this from Twitter, apparently they started filming mid car jack when the jacker was chasing the work truck operator  around the truck. He pulled the gun out right when the filming starts. Guessing the jacker brought something other than a gun to a gun fight and won anyway.

Crazy! How can you miss that close….?! Unless the PCP was that good and he just didn’t feel them. Did safety vest survive?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Believe it or not that level of inaccuracy is very common @LUGRat least according to a bunch of videos I've seen.  Even most cops just mag dump because they face zero consequences if they hit something they shouldn't, and most of them suck at shooting something terrible especially in large city departments.

• Truth 2

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

Power and control

True, but i figured also serial rapists and killers since most will easily comply or at least a way to get their address for their next victim. 

• Truth 1

Just now, ndv said:

True, but i figured also serial rapists and killers since most will easily comply or at least a way to get their address for their next victim. 

Rape is about... power and control.  There are plenty of antisocial types that might be drawn to impersonating cops, rapists and killers included.

• Truth 1

17 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Rape is about... power and control.  There are plenty of antisocial types that might be drawn to impersonating cops, rapists and killers included.

You're right, i guess I just missed your short answer as I wasn't thinking about it like that.

Edited by ndv

On 4/7/2024 at 10:38 AM, ndv said:

Yeah, I know about the car.  But I didn't know about the tagging.  That's messed up.  Sometimes I think some people just look for reasons to kill someone knowing they can get away with it by law.  It's like a licensed sociopath. 

That's exactly what it is. I actually hate that I have to carry the strap everywhere I go because it's perfectly legal for everyone else to have a strap at all times and therefore everyone does and so every time there's road rage or somebody thinks somebody looked at them weird niggas be pulling out and shooting. I don't even want to be with the strap at all times, but I have to because everyone else is.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 4/7/2024 at 10:44 AM, ndv said:

This is definitely texas.  For all of you reading this, this is the very definition of how texas works. 

What's nuts, is I am surprised the state didn't pick up the charges but then again they held him for a year so perhaps they also felt time served. 

I keep forgetting that texas can pick up the charges even if the victim decides not to press charges.  I think this practice is for more serious crimes like felonies. 

I know they pick up the case and still press charges for domestic violence even when the so called victim recants and admits she was lying. And these shorties down here be quick as fuck to call the cops and falsly accuse their dudes of that over arguments, even when it's actually the shorty who was throwing hands.

• Truth 1

7 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

That's exactly what it is. I actually hate that I have to carry the strap everywhere I go because it's perfectly legal for everyone else to have a strap at all times and therefore everyone does and so every time there's road rage or somebody thinks somebody looked at them weird niggas be pulling out and shooting. I don't even want to be with the strap at all times, but I have to because everyone else is.  

That bad thing is, most of these people shouldn't be strapped to begin with. 

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

8 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I know they pick up the case and still press charges for domestic violence even when the so called victim recants and admits she was lying. And these shorties down here be quick as fuck to call the cops and falsly accuse their dudes of that over arguments, even when it's actually the shorty who was throwing hands.

It's not just Texas, have a homie here who's wife got mad at him and threw her phone at him, the cops arrested him for not giving the phone back. Ironic because chances are if there were two cops there, at least one of them was an actual violent spouse abuser.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

13 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Good thing you had the strap on you back in the day when you went to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button or else they never would have stopped being noisy.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

On 4/14/2024 at 6:22 PM, LUGR said:

I think he already had that shit out before dude got in the truck. I'm wondering what the real story is, because it doesn't look like a regular car jacking. Dude in the vest was already ready for action before that guy even got in the truck.

9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I think he already had that shit out before dude got in the truck. I'm wondering what the real story is, because it doesn't look like a regular car jacking. Dude in the vest was already ready for action before that guy even got in the truck.

Yeah, you are right, he did have it pulled already.

• Truth 1

On a positive tip, a series of humans demonstrating they fucked around and found out life isn't worth living without them risks...

image.jpeg.0b84cb1d8e9280f72dfd0a5f0941182f.jpeg

Do you even know what is Favela? 

This downhill in Chile is insane, that country is like Colorado on steroids.

• Like 3

This guy could barely get it up.

21EB4B99-E226-47F8-ABE7-D7DA4E610581.thumb.png.95c79b46ddfd92686c3aec06a2b3f9b9.png

This guy seemed more interested in trying to bounce his passenger around on his backside with hopes he does get it up

DF7CF978-2B80-48D6-9DBA-BE52DA144ABC.thumb.png.d74d20b88dbdd5182b2c2e157db90bb0.png

Other dude was cool tho.

• Truth 1