Never Have I Ever

mr.yuck

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

point taken. my tastes are pretty broad though, even pretty exotic at times(as long as it's meat-free)....just some real common food "staples" never found their way into my daily routine.

here's another one: in my hotdog(glizzy!) eating days....never had one with the relish.

I have only had one with relish on it and it was within the last year. I didn’t like it. That stuff always grossed me out since I was a kid. Onions are a must though.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, LUGR said:

I have only had one with relish on it and it was within the last year. I didn’t like it. That stuff always grossed me out since I was a kid. Onions are a must though.

Onions are horrible.

I think I already relayed the slang meaning of "onions" in relation to the bikie scum of My city who turn girls into junkies and the term is used because "What they do to girls will make you cry" (like cutting an onion).

With this said coleslaw is good by Me.

10 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Onions are horrible.

I think I already relayed the slang meaning of "onions" in relation to the bikie scum of My city who turn girls into junkies and the term is used because "What they do to girls will make you cry" (like cutting an onion).

With this said coleslaw is good by Me.

The smell of onions simmering in olive oil is one of the best smells in the world.

• Truth 3
  • Props 1

Onions on everything. 

I have never craved or just ate veggies and enjoyed them and very selective with fruits that I enjoy by themselves.  
When a good peach is on the shelf I’ll eat them non stop. Like a donut/Saturn peach   Those ones I will set out to look for as well as a few types of grapes. That’s it. 

it’s usually a “I should probably eat this” type of deal 

any fruit/veggies is usually accompanied by lotsa other stuff. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Onions on everything. 

I have never craved or just ate veggies and enjoyed them and very selective with fruits that I enjoy by themselves.  
When a good peach is on the shelf I’ll eat them non stop. Like a donut/Saturn peach   Those ones I will set out to look for as well as a few types of grapes. That’s it. 

it’s usually a “I should probably eat this” type of deal 

any fruit/veggies is usually accompanied by lotsa other stuff. 

Peaches and cream is a thing…

Peaches and sour cream? Report back.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I’m down. Needs a third element tho. 

you got sweet juicy/sour creamy/ (possibly something little  crunchy? and to bring these two together  

If you say so. You are the expert at dipping fruit in sour cream. Figure it all out and let us know if it is something we need to try.

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

But for real. Most fruit tastes great with this fruit dip:

softened cream cheese 

marshmallow fluff 

lemon zest 

I’m sure it does. I’m sure eating spoonfuls of that dip by itself tastes great.

11 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Never have I ever used a fucking

budget - I need to grow up.

I am kinda with you on this.  I say kinda becuase I cannot recall every really budgeting.  I have sat down and ran numbers but never followed them. 

I can't budget for shit either. I live in a perpetual whirlwind of money in and money out. I never know what's coming next and it fluctuates violently. How can I possibly set aside a certain percentage of zero? Answer me that Dave Ramsey you quack motherfucker!

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I can't budget for shit either. I live in a perpetual whirlwind of money in and money out. I never know what's coming next and it fluctuates violently. How can I possibly set aside a certain percentage of zero? Answer me that Dave Ramsey you quack motherfucker!

I do second this. 

• Truth 1