Never Have I Ever

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
40 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Never have I ever slept with a black woman.  Most shades of brown down to white I've got covered, though. 

Same (sad face). I’m actually actively hoping to change this before I die. Feels un-right lol. Mixed and matched like myself but no full ebony. 

Never have I ever, eaten acid. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I have never done cocaine 

You are not missing much from My 3 attempts at using it teaching Me that it is overrated for being anything but a social lubricant like alcohol.

The snivels which last a couple days afterwards being the part nobody tells you about getting you to seem like a snivelling bitch is perhaps the worst part of the experience.

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, LUGR said:

Skip the meth, get the passport.

Truth.

My most valuable possession (other than My iCloud) is My passport as it contains the evidence of where I have been and the possession of the memories and stories that go along with the various stamps acquired over the 16 years or so since I got My first passport.

If you ever want to determine whether you are happy where you currently live, the best way to tell is to GTFO out there and experience a different country and culture to return with a "truth based" perspective on things.

Just My advice, take it for what it is worth.

• Like 2

Cocaine is amazing. I don’t indulge anymore not that I did heavily in the first place but yeah. My nose is a train wreck all on its own so that shit usually destroys me for a couple of days off the slightest bit so I’m chillin lol. 

Deep dish pizza is jammin. But I’ve only ever had pizzeria unos…booooo. Gotta make it out to chi town some day. They got all those deep dish legends and that hot beef sammich shit. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

11 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@nicklesndimesyo my man. I'm genuinely intrigued by you. What's the deal with you and not trying things? Like, I refuse to believe the opportunity to eat coleslaw has never presented itself. Is it a cultural thing? Is it a vegan thing? Not trying to call you out. I have a homie that doesn't eat white foods. Haha. 

Not eating white foods-as in like breads, rices, pastas, potatoes? 

that’s a great practice tho. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Not eating white foods-as in like breads, rices, pastas, potatoes? 

that’s a great practice tho. 

Mostly it's like food lubes I think. No ranch, sour cream, mayo, cream cheese. No cauliflower but he doesn't really like fruits and veggies either.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • LOL! 3

7 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

i think you mentioned this friends eating habits in a thread before lol

Yeah he's a peculiar cat but I love him to death. Had to make sure he was eating right. He's married now and she's in charge of keeping him alive 😂

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

point taken. my tastes are pretty broad though, even pretty exotic at times(as long as it's meat-free)....just some real common food "staples" never found their way into my daily routine.

here's another one: in my hotdog(glizzy!) eating days....never had one with the relish.

What do you consider exotic?

I'm part messing around, be you, but I know you mentioned anxiety/depression somewhere else and I wondered if it extended to food.

You've never had one with relish?!  But you've had one with chopped onions right?  You've had one with chopped onions, right?!

• Truth 2