Flamin Hot Cheetos everything ?

KILZ FILLZ

They’ve been gettin their hands in everything. Or maybe thats just here. Is there really that big of a demand for this shit? I mean it’s ok, it is what it is, not the worst chip seasoning. But who the hell wants hat Cheetos wings??? 

My thoughts? Disgusted. 

510259A8-9CD3-4166-BC87-F162FBF00B3C.jpeg

30E97AD4-95F6-40D5-83B4-2EA0D6C895FB.jpeg

71AF1F3D-078F-441E-BD0C-D4086F32472E.webp

E29DF789-56CF-4589-898F-1273EFA592FB.jpeg

717C90D2-CFF9-4363-8BE6-6CF943BBFD1C.jpeg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
55 minutes ago, LUGR said:

When these first came out

A 24oz of Miller Lite

A bong load

And a bag of flaming hot Cheetos

Did me right

every had the flaming hot funyuns? Good shit. 

Not sure where you are located, do you see this shit popping up? Butger king and Applebees shit

47 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

every had the flaming hot funyuns? Good shit. 

Not sure where you are located, do you see this shit popping up? Butger king and Applebees shit

Naw, I haven’t messed with Funyuns since the 6th grade. I don’t fuck with fast food anymore and I definitely don’t go to Applebees. I’m the type of dude to warn muthafukers about going to places like Applebees.

That being said, those Cheeto wings look pretty good.

• Like 1

I'll buy flaming hot cheetos or doritos a couple times a year, some folk seem to think it's a lifestyle.

I don't get it and that's okay, but I'm still gonna judge those people as white trash Nascar fucktards. Even the black ones. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

the partial real answer here is that pepsico has a gigantic snack portfolio. they're a snack company more than a soda company. they own cheetos and thousands of other products. everything  in the grocery store has been undergoing mega consolidation in the past decade or so, and this is no exception. 

the other answer is that brand and category marketing managers are lazy, and the internet and culture move so quickly and are so fragmented, that only strong legacy brands really have the penetration and recognition to work from the jump. it is really expensive to build a brand now. it takes too long and costs too much and has too high a chance of failure, so most marketing people opt not to do it and lean on something established.  

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

the partial real answer here is that pepsico has a gigantic snack portfolio. they're a snack company more than a soda company. they own cheetos and thousands of other products. everything  in the grocery store has been undergoing mega consolidation in the past decade or so, and this is no exception. 

the other answer is that brand and category managers are lazy, and the internet and culture move so quickly and are so fragmented, that only strong legacy brands really have the penetration and recognition to work from the jump. true of more than snacks too 

Ya, that’s great an all, but do U fuk with flaming hot Cheetos? 1 =  Yay, 2 = Nay

The flamin hot flavor profile does not do it for me.

About once a year I like to get a bag of the Jalapeno Cheetos along with some coca cola. Jalapeno Tims Cascade chips are pretty good if you are in the PNW

Similar to my couple times a year of getting fast food, sometimes it hits the spot and I really enjoy and others is just a big disappointment. 

I haven't gotten the motivation up to try a non mt dew mt dew since they came out with red and that shit was vile.

Takis stole their heat for awhile. A lot of young kids were eating hot cheetos from left to right,  even the black bags (hotter cheetos).

Now I see them eating mostly the purple Takis bag, and even myself would rather eat Takis than cheetos atm.

Haven't seen kids dip hot cheetos into nacho cheese, unless it's a Cali thing.

Edited by T4M*

On 6/7/2022 at 10:55 PM, LUGR said:

Did you get any boneless Cheeto wings last time you were dining at Applebees? @mr.yuck

Ngl I will be finding these at some point now that I know it’s a thing. Applebees or not. Shits look fire! Pretty sure there was or is a flaming hot Cheetos documentary or something coming out. Something about a janitor discovery. Idfk. 

3 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Ngl I will be finding these at some point now that I know it’s a thing. Applebees or not. Shits look fire! Pretty sure there was or is a flaming hot Cheetos documentary or something coming out. Something about a janitor discovery. Idfk. 

Your daughter is going to call you trash if you set foot in that place.

• Like 1