Pride Month

Mercer

A day late, Still married but I'm gay AF for this month so I'm celebrating that shit even if it makes your throat pucker up. Post up some cool gay/prohomo shit or GTFO.

One of the coolest human beings of all time, also happens to be gay:

• Props 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In this scene, Clifton Powell portrays a gangster named Cosmo that has been forced to embrace his repressed homosexuality. He comes out to a rightfully confused Derrick, who has been terrorized by Cosmos outbursts of violence throughout the entire movie. Very ProHomo™ for it's time. Enjoy.

• Props 1

Dead serious- the gays always been hella fun and mad entertaining, generous and kind. 

As a kid the first diss out of everyone’s mouth at least here in CA was “That’s Gay” etc. Took me years to grow out of that ignorance. 

I am happy that over the last four decades I have learned to embrace and appreciate.

Flashback to the time I went with my ex-wife to her friends birthday party at the gay club and ended up featured in a photo on the website. 

Boys enjoy those glizzys, ladies scizz

that snizz……..Pride Month let’s go!

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Dead serious- the gays always been hella fun and mad entertaining, generous and kind. 

As a kid the first diss out of everyone’s mouth at least here in CA was “That’s Gay” etc. Took me years to grow out of that ignorance. 

I am happy that over the last four decades I have learned to embrace and appreciate.

Flashback to the time I went with my ex-wife to her friends birthday party at the gay club and ended up featured in a photo on the website. 

I could have used this wisdom years ago. I used to be indifferent at best, quite frankly a little homophobic but never outwardly hateful or talking shit. You know how it is coming up from the gutter. In my quest to rise up, eventually got a job in a large company as a designer, by default the design team was "team homo" there. Soon realized how lame my dissonance was, and how lame it felt afterwords to fuck with anyone there that was not down with team homo in that company. They were boring, stuffy, more or less repressed and uninteresting people. Even the straight people on my new team were cool AF, and had interesting lives, and cool/wild shit to talk about just like me. Took about a month or two for me to become full on prohomo™ and identify with them. Looking back at all that mild discomfort & feelings of cognitive dissonance, thinking I need to approve of someone else's lifestyle for them to be cool. I'm barely able to get myself right, let alone have a negative opinion on something I don't even understand. Legit admiring the big balls on @dowmagik/prohomo™ for making his infamous thread back in the day. R.I.P.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

On 6/3/2022 at 11:56 PM, fat ralphy said:

I’m not quite outta the woods in this one. I have friends and family on the other side of the fence whom I love and appreciate. That said, I could definitely be a little less ignorant on using the language, if you could even call it that…. @One Man Bannedbrought this up to my attention a while back in regards to saying that type is of shit around here and I respected the concern enough to actually cut it out lol. It’s unnecessary outside of your own private circle.

ANYWAYYYS.

S/o to screeching weasel! @nicklesndimes 

And not sure if actual photoshop or real on that cope 2 rainbow fill. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

On 6/4/2022 at 10:09 AM, Mercer said:

I could have used this wisdom years ago. I used to be indifferent at best, quite frankly a little homophobic but never outwardly hateful or talking shit. You know how it is coming up from the gutter. In my quest to rise up, eventually got a job in a large company as a designer, by default the design team was "team homo" there. Soon realized how lame my dissonance was, and how lame it felt afterwords to fuck with anyone there that was not down with team homo in that company. They were boring, stuffy, more or less repressed and uninteresting people. Even the straight people on my new team were cool AF, and had interesting lives, and cool/wild shit to talk about just like me. Took about a month or two for me to become full on prohomo™ and identify with them. Looking back at all that mild discomfort & feelings of cognitive dissonance, thinking I need to approve of someone else's lifestyle for them to be cool. I'm barely able to get myself right, let alone have a negative opinion on something I don't even understand. Legit admiring the big balls on @dowmagik/prohomo™ for making his infamous thread back in the day. R.I.P.

straight up! this is my story too. becoming a "professional creative" exposed me to lots of people who do cool shit and are people i'd actually want to be friends with

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 2

5 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@One Man Bannedalright i guess that makes sense. cool.

Screenshot_20220606-154659_Brave.jpg

• LOL! 3