THATS A BOLD STATEMENT

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Old people are too dumb for smart phones. They’re idiots. 

You’ll be there soon enough if you’re lucky. And some snot little shit will be saying your too old and dumb to be banging hoes in the meta verse Demolition Man style

• Truth 2

• 6 months later...

MONEY and LOVE are nothing but binary 1s and 0s.

As a 1 in it's purest, non-serif form is a straight line. So 1 = 1 

M = | + \ + / + | = |\/| or an M is constructed of 4 ones
O = 0

N = | + \ + | = |\| or an N is constructed of 3 ones

E is made up of 4 ones

Y is made up of 3 ones

LOVE is the same thing.

So not only is this proof that this sinulation is busted as this is the joke data upon which all people use to apply value (through either scarcity or quantity of said object or resource) to everything that exists, when fundamentally all ownership of that which exists is held in the data (which is ultimately binary electronic impulses) of bank and government servers. Physical cash makes up only a tiny portion of total money supply and is effectively worthless paper based on it being the same as the keystrokes I make to type this post.

So now you know the things that supposedly "make the world go around" have been concealed in a complex structure of lies upon lies to get you to buy into the bullshit that they wish to feed you all.

On 11/24/2022 at 11:56 AM, LUGR said:

You’ll be there soon enough if you’re lucky. And some snot little shit will be saying your too old and dumb to be banging hoes in the meta verse Demolition Man style

Did you not jump into Secondlife and the thread here back in the day and do just this?

I saw the worthlessness of the Metaverse back with it's initial incarnationof Secondlife thanks to defyoner and Spitfire giving me my "Prophet" title as we gor banned from the simulation for trolling  people who were buying e-peens to go have sex with furries and shit.

Amd yes, I banged a few hoes after I was left alone in the internet world and became an efamous model and shir to whereI experienced what social media became with getting hundreds of offline messages and business requests every day I went online and couldn't be fucked dealing with it all.

8 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Did you not jump into Secondlife and the thread here back in the day and do just this?

I saw the worthlessness of the Metaverse back with it's initial incarnationof Secondlife thanks to defyoner and Spitfire giving me my "Prophet" title as we gor banned from the simulation for trolling  people who were buying e-peens to go have sex with furries and shit.

Amd yes, I banged a few hoes after I was left alone in the internet world and became an efamous model and shir to whereI experienced what social media became with getting hundreds of offline messages and business requests every day I went online and couldn't be fucked dealing with it all.

Naw, I never did Secondlife.

I did Leasure Suit Larry and SimCity though.

• Props 1

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

MONEY and LOVE are nothing but binary 1s and 0s.

As a 1 in it's purest, non-serif form is a straight line. So 1 = 1 

M = | + \ + / + | = |\/| or an M is constructed of 4 ones
O = 0

N = | + \ + | = |\| or an N is constructed of 3 ones

E is made up of 4 ones

Y is made up of 3 ones

LOVE is the same thing.

So not only is this proof that this sinulation is busted as this is the joke data upon which all people use to apply value (through either scarcity or quantity of said object or resource) to everything that exists, when fundamentally all ownership of that which exists is held in the data (which is ultimately binary electronic impulses) of bank and government servers. Physical cash makes up only a tiny portion of total money supply and is effectively worthless paper based on it being the same as the keystrokes I make to type this post.

So now you know the things that supposedly "make the world go around" have been concealed in a complex structure of lies upon lies to get you to buy into the bullshit that they wish to feed you all.

Quoting for the new page as this info is priceless and can shatter the reality of any egotistical tard who thinks they are great because of their bank account balance.

1 hour ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

poat your bank account balance,  also yo ur  account number and routing number. i need to verify the post. 

Bank account has less than $500 in it. Got to pay rent and survive Nother week and a bit on it.

I posted to Twitter on a now banned account my adherence to being broke years ago. I'll

onfirm it next time I pass an ATM though

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 4:08 AM, Boris The Butcher said:

Just put that $3.5k aside for these apple eye shits-----we cyborgs now

IMG_6038.jpeg

IMG_6035.gif

Well I feel I have the most advanced headset snd chip already implanted within my eyeball given the "AUgmented" Reality I percieve here in AU.

If anything it makes you detest the fact that "Men" in this augmented reality are developing such tech that should replace man's propensity to rape things as evidenced by this depicted interaction with a (supossedly) non sentient machine.

And I say this as a Fleshlight owner whom had to question whether the alternate inserts available that differ from the standard human pussy version I have isn't some way of superintelligent faster than light moving xenomorphs tricking humans into providing their seed.

FWIW I have used it maybe less than 10 times as I am too girthy to comfortably fit. And that was enough for me to develop this potential theory after hearing Duncan Trussell talk about xenomorph sleeves for it on JRE, the Javascript Runtime Environment marketed to us as Joe Rogan Experience within this captive domain.