THATS A BOLD STATEMENT

mr.yuck

"A blue tooth for the truth, I never seen a demon warp dealing"

Pretty sure this line from Supercharger Heaven by White Zombie released in 1993 on the Astrocreep 2000 album pre-dates the existence of the Bluetooth we use to wirelessly use devices by many years if not a decade.

So again if one looks at the simulation theory hypothesis enough, one can morally kill with tge same impunity as they would in GTA or a Call of Duty game as after all, every EA sports title tells us "It's in the Game". 

And as a denizen of the internet, EA is regarded as "the devil" in how they have become a too big to fail monsterr.

Ultimately, I am making a joke about time not being a straight line anymore and stating I am tired of beingfed content from within the captive.apple domain as I would rather be running around seeing the parts of the Earth I have yet to experience.

I made a subtle flat Earth joke calling Australia "the Long(est) Island" as until I actually drive around the entire country, I don't really kniw with any certainty that the world's countries are not actually one contiguous LANdmass interconnected on a network and overseas flights are mot just deceptive tricks where pilots fly in circles as the new city textures load in like they do in Secondlife or how game developers use fog to reduce draw distances.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

if your dog is off the leash and runs up on me i am entitled to defend myself. i'll kick the shit out of your dog bro

While I'm not usually a fan of punishing a dog for an owners piss poor judgement, this situation gets a definite pass. My homie was in this situation recently when his neighbors dog attacked him and his dog. He said he was about to rock bottom that mother fucker when the owner came up screaming at him.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 6/9/2023 at 4:50 AM, One Man Banned said:

Freights were better when the pieces were smaller.

think this also applies to passenger trains

like those german steel trains that would have like 5-6 people in early 90's .

now it's two- 3 pieces and cloud and that's it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

While I'm not usually a fan of punishing a dog for an owners piss poor judgement, this situation gets a definite pass. My homie was in this situation recently when his neighbors dog attacked him and his dog. He said he was about to rock bottom that mother fucker when the owner came up screaming at him.

I almost punched on with some guy who's (off leash) dog launched on my dog.

my wife asked "what's your problem" and he yelled "I'm just protecting my dog"

I was like "so am I".

glad it didn't come to blows - I was gonna get my butt kicked but had to front up.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

I almost punched on with some guy who's (off leash) dog launched on my dog.

my wife asked "what's your problem" and he yelled "I'm just protecting my dog"

I was like "so am I".

glad it didn't come to blows - I was gonna get my butt kicked but had to front up.

Respect. Nothing like putting it all on the line like a lunatic when you are obviously outmatched. I'm a fairly big dude. 6'2" and bounce around 220-230. I had this beast snatch me up, feet dangling off the ground like a little kid. I straight up told him he better put me down before I fucked him up. My man started laughing and gently set me back down on the ground and told me I had heart and went about his business. Haha phew.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 4

@mr.yuckTo be honest I was very freaked out afterwards.

Normally I would have backed off entirely. it was some stupid adrenalin thing that could have gotten me killed.

I actually still worry when i see a border collie in the reserve thinking the dude will be back through but I've never seen him again. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

@mr.yuckTo be honest I was very freaked out afterwards.

Normally I would have backed off entirely. it was some stupid adrenalin thing that could have gotten me killed.

I actually still worry when i see a border collie in the reserve thinking the dude will be back through but I've never seen him again. 

Damn. How long ago was this?

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

about 6 months.

Don't let me front like I'm the world's biggest tough guy on earth. I'm really not. I haven't been in a physical altercation in over 15 years. I think you are probably the only person involved in the interaction still obsessing over it. I feel you, I back away from confrontation more often than not. The juice is rarely worth the squeeze.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

I know I have been ragging on the HIVis clothing of late, but seriously the shit is like Urban camoflague at least here in Oz. Good luck to the police  trying to hunt down criminals wearing such clothing, as there is at least 25% of the public wearing it at any single time at any location where people congregate. While facial recognition and video cameras are obviously an obstacle, nothing a generic black hat doesn't change.

The crazy thing is here such clothes could mean you are either raking in the dough on minesites or earning slave wages doing some crappy job in town, so not only does it provide camo properties (painting anyone?) but it is like the great class equalizer in a place where loads of mine employees live.

Whilst I still would prefer to be wearing baller suits every day, it's much easier to not give a shit whether you get your clothes destroyed as I walk around as the phoenix rising from the ashes as I leave Heaven in my wake.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ndv said:

I like visiting places of color so I can be the minority and know what it feels like to be oppressed. It helps me understand injustices more clearly. 

I did this when they had a RnB night at what is usually a gay haunt/pub in town which was running some “Wannabe gangsta thug” event I stumbled into after coming up with the idea of scamming gay guys for drinks the way women do to men at bars given I couldn’t afford to drink much due to being broke at the time.

So when I was at the bar, some white chick gave a glowing comment to some african dude at the bar’s gold chain, and Me being Me, said “You do know only slaves wear chains right?” which sparked a racially tinged debate which I will pull the superior “My Grandfather was a Nazi POW/Jew which is why I exist as someone who was born in this country, (as my Grandparents migrated to escape the memories of the war)  what is your excuse as there was never African slaves in Australia”.

The guy grabbed my red and black Emporio Armani hat and threw it into the crowd as I laughed in his face for it to be lost in the process of Me trumping his oppression card with My ultimate joker which beats whatever he has by being 200 years closer in relevancy and way worse in severity given that a gas chambered Jew doesn’t produce any progeny such that My Father and I wouldn’t exist, whereas slaves were at least used as sex gimps from common depictions of them in media.

Facts are facts and until such materialistic goons wake up to the fact that I will mentally defeat their feelings with Ben Shapiro style truth, then there is nothing that will stop Me emasculating any dude who is too much of a bitch to have moved past whatever slavery their ancestors suffered hundreds of years ago, when the word “slave” is derived from the oppression lighter skinned “Slavic” people suffered for thousands of years

My ultimate point was that the white girl and this African (as are 95% of humans) are both slaves to history, money and materialism, and their actions and reactions to Me pointing this out was worth sacrificing my $150 hat I bought in Berlin after visiting the remnants of the Berlin Wall.

I am evolved past all of these things and this event was the ultimate proof as I wouldn’t ever use an oppression Joker card that not even a billionaire like Kanye would prove capable of defeating in the year that followed this event, so any chance this Mars (mining) worker slave thought he had was just a insane dream.

• Props 1

TLDR. Everyone on Earth can piss and moan about the atrocities suffered by their ancestors that happened in the past, but only a real Boss can look back and laugh about having abandoned such thinking as being a defining character trait that classifies who they are as an individual. 

• Truth 1

36 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You spent $150 on a hat?!

That’s crazy.

I spent about $3K in the store that day that I bought the hat, had a personal sales assistant give Me legit VIP service showing Me unreleased shirts and things before they couriered my order to Our hotel so I could walk around and explore Berlin without needing to carry a massive bag of stuff around like a poser.

It truly was the most memorable shopping experience and greatest service I have had in any commercial setting, I even emailed the Corporate Head office of Armani upon my return to Australia to commend the girl who served my wife and I.

So whilst the hat and other items I obtained as travel souvenigers that day have sentimental value, the fact I nonchalantly stayed at the bar after making my point to order and get my beer was a necessary act as it proved that I am not defined by that which is extraneous to Me, unlike the mentally defeated little asshole whose pea brain and identity as a perpetual “victim” allows him to try and subjugate others of lesser intelligence than the Genius he came up against in Me who ain’t got time for that shit.

So for $150 to make a joke of every person who ever tries to use race and financial position as not only a way to infer superiority, but to use it as a weapon, was a price I was happy to pay.

If we are in the same place at the same time, then we should be the same irrespective of what we have done or experienced in our pasts, yet if you wish to claim the plight of your great great great great great great Grandparents makes you more “victimised” than Me and the suffering of my Grandfather being in a concentration camp, then you lose the “victim game” 100 times out of 100.