THATS A BOLD STATEMENT

mr.yuck

And if you have read my posts you know why I buy Armani, and if you forgot it was because the Giorgio Armani interview in Playboy in the 1990s where he said he hated labels and over the top logos and preferred understated minimalist subtlety in design.

That interview had a lasting impact on teenage Mauler, to where He earned a lifelong customer (even if these days I can only afford a bottle of Aqua Di Gio if that lol) and the experience in that store helped solidify my choice of it being my personal preferred designer brand.

Whilst this is seemingly paradoxical to the point I’m making in regards to superficiality and materialism, it is intended to do the contrary as my lack of desire to classify myself as suffering as a “victim” and labelling myself as such to derive power from what is a negative thing is founded upon my predilection towards seeing past the labels others use as a weapon against me in discourse and interactions.

The other part of this comedic story  is that there is 9500+ instances of Me critiquing my Jewish heritage for crucifying Jesus on this board thanks to my user avatar, so any inference I am not bashing the evil and vindictive fools who seek to seperate humans on the basis of race or assuming I am “Hitler incarnate” for making a joke about slaves is completely wrong.

Thanks to all who read this commentary on my morals and the belief structure which underpins them, as you can ascertain the reasons why I refuse to compromise in respect of that which is irrefutably true in debates and as such will never lose the ability to laugh at myself such that I can effectively be equipped to destroy another fool’s entire identity and ego with a single comment like “only slaves wear chains”  as his entire identity and persona is not only based on that which is not him, but his desire to show off and obtain the attention of gold digging leeches as though there is any benefit in having such leeches attaching themselves to you based on the signal you send out by wearing expensive slave chains (unless it has a diamond encrusted DAO head hanging off it as I wish to gift the members on this board should I ever be in possession of the finances to do so just so I can make you all laugh every time you look down on it, as laughter is the form of love we can share with everyone whereas sex should only be reserved for the single person you love as you wish to be loved yourself).

And there is the boldest statement I or anyone else can ever make.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, LUGR said:

Don’t you live around Whataburgers?

Whataburger isn't really all that.  It's just overrated due to Texans huffin gas for the past 80 years.  So we don't k ow the difference from good to bad. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

• 3 weeks later...

Men who fight women’s fights 

many will call it ‘support’ but I think it is actually a contradiction.  

fighting a woman’s fight (as a man) simply states women aren’t strong enough to fight it themselves. 

the only women’s fight I want a man’s participation in is the fight to have man pockets on women’s pants. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

the only women’s fight I want a man’s participation in is the fight to have man pockets on women’s pants. 

Well what could you ever need big man pockets for little lady? Lipstick and powder already fits just fine in your small delicate appropriately sized pocket.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 3

5 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Men who fight women’s fights 

many will call it ‘support’ but I think it is actually a contradiction.  

fighting a woman’s fight (as a man) simply states women aren’t strong enough to fight it themselves. 

Could you even handle man pockets?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 8/27/2023 at 3:05 PM, mr.yuck said:

Well what could you ever need big man pockets for little lady? Lipstick and powder already fits just fine in your small delicate appropriately sized pocket.

half the time the back pockets are sewn shut 

and a tube of chapstick falls out of most front pockets. 

and remember…I don’t do powder 

On 8/27/2023 at 4:59 PM, LUGR said:

Could you even handle man pockets?

Could you even handle woman pockets? 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

and a tube of chapstick falls out of most front pockets. 

and remember…I don’t do powder 

Could you even handle woman pockets? 

Oh yeah, I have handled a few woman pockets in my day,

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Haha. I know all about women jeans. For Halloween some 20 odd years ago I went as a scene kid. I put on a pair of my girlfriend's jeans to complete the outfit and that was the day I found out I was a size 13. Those janks were useless for carrying anything but my bulge.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I know all about women jeans. For Halloween some 20 odd years ago I went as a scene kid. I put on a pair of my girlfriend's jeans to complete the outfit and that was the day I found out I was a size 13. Those janks were useless for carrying anything but my bulge.

Around the exact same time frame I went as an Abercrombie bro. Wore some baggy Abercrombie cargo pants with huge man pockets.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 8/29/2023 at 8:55 PM, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I know all about women jeans. For Halloween some 20 odd years ago I went as a scene kid. I put on a pair of my girlfriend's jeans to complete the outfit and that was the day I found out I was a size 13. 

You've posted yourself with tits and have worn women's jean.  Pretty prohomo activities.

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Nah I wish. I'm sure they are floating around on some gay boys hard drive some where. Hah. 

I have a pic of me dressed as the Abercrombie bro somewhere in storage. It’s a pretty shitty pic bc it doesn’t show the baggy cargos.

• LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just sit down and relax your ass, it's time someone said this.

I never cared about Tupac or Biggie.  They were good rappers, but nothing above and beyond other good rappers.  If they were alive today the game would not be significantly different, and they would be doing what most past their prime rappers are doing- appearing in tv/movies.

• Truth 2

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I thought The Matrix sucked.  I was a kid when I saw it, quite possibly high too, but that shit didn't make no sense to me and I have no understanding as to why it's kind of a cult classic.  I've also never seen John Wick beyond snippets on TV, don't get the hype there either.  I'm really a Point Break guy.

What I don't get is the people who think they have been blued pilled, but when you talk to them on a specific subject, you quickly find out they were red pilled as this goes with a lot of folks.  Even vise versa.  

I stand with you on Point Break.  

• 3 weeks later...

I am no longer going to judge people by their content of personality or color of their skin.   

From now on, I am judging them by whether they vote or not.  This will immediately determine what mindframe they are in and what degree of intellect the convos will cap.

• Truth 1