THATS A BOLD STATEMENT

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
39 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Nah.  Maybe a 1/4" but that's it.

Man... It gets sketchy when you start filling that bad boy up. I have one of those counter top joints that have the little baskets you drop in, but for my money, the pan method does a better job.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

How come every Ukrainian Fox News interviews looks like their one puff away from full blown meth head?

Is it just me or do most Ukrainians look like meth heads?

Lol. This is accurate. The Ukrainian homie has always looked a little methish. Or at least sleep deprived.

• Truth 1

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Lol. This is accurate. The Ukrainian homie has always looked a little methish. Or at least sleep deprived.

Right.  I mean lately since it Ukraine has been in the news, I get the impression most Ukrainians do not shower as much as other countries. And I  am not talking about be because of recent events are preventing them from showering, because it looks like the roughness didn't come over night.  

We got a Ukrainian at fedex, she's cool, I flirt with most of the time just to put a smile on her face when grabbing radios from the equipment room.  But even her, she looks like a diamond in the rough.  I mean, most Eastern Europeans kinda do.  I guess it's just what it is?  I mean I am not knocking tho, trashy hot is still hot if you know what I mean. 

• Truth 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw an owl a few months ago on this trail I take almost shitted on myself---- 

I had never seen one in the wild till then---Usually you’ll hear birds making sounds n shut but this muthafucka was just sitting on a branch looking at me with them big ass eyes----Had to pull my phone out and do my googles to see what I should do----I just backed up slowly & kept eye contact with it to make sure it wouldn’t sneak on me----

• Props 3
  • LOL! 1