How you wipin?

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lol. That’s it. I’m installing a garbage disposal… garbage disposer*… In my master bath in a baby sink next to the toilet. Baller.

*Now I don’t know which is correct and also now that they are typed out in front of me, I don’t know how I used to say it.

• Truth 1

• 2 months later...

I stand to wipe if I shit in the woods in a hole like some kind of animal. 

I feel like standing inherently makes your cheeks tighter, creating a more difficult ingress route to get the tp in direct  contact with yer brown star. Which leads to you pushing harder and increasing the risk of your finger pushing through the paper into the raw doodoo butter. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

I stand to wipe if I shit in the woods in a hole like some kind of animal. 

I feel like standing inherently makes your cheeks tighter, creating a more difficult ingress route to get the tp in direct  contact with yer brown star. Which leads to you pushing harder and increasing the risk of your finger pushing through the paper into the raw doodoo butter. 

Did you ever get that BK Whopper out of your system?

• Truth 2

Relax your asshole when you shit, resist either pushing or pinching your turds. Post dump analyze your performance by visually inspecting taper and consistency of your shit  and amount of clean up needed.

With relatively minimal effort I have greatly increased my ratio of clean sweeps. 

Elbows on knees with palms up, focused breathing are helpful along with some patience and respect for the process.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 2