How you wipin?

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Been brought up on 12oz before and after 4 pages I'm disappoint that only @LUGRsaid the obvious- wash your mofuckin ass.  If I'm taking a shit chances are high that I'll just wipe once or twice and then wash my ass.  If I'm at a spot I'll shit trackside and wipe/clean up with wet wipes but otherwise you go to wash your ass.

A thread for the hygeine freaks of lsa. Thank me in the comments | Lipstick  Alley

Think it was mentioned in someone's comedy routine but if you got shit on your head you wouldn't wipe it away with a piece of paper and say all good, you'd wash your mofo head.

Anything else would be uncivilized.

Butt, for you barbarians not yet ready for the top level but who still wish to step your wiping game up I submit to you the robotic ass wiper:

Queen of the Crappy Robots Built... A Butt-Wiping Machine - Nerdist

Started from the bottom now we here.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

@onemanbandafter reading that whole rant about how thorough you are with it, I can’t get past the part about one or two wipes then hoping in the shower with shit all over your ass. This nigga grabbing the shower scrubby jawn and basically using it to wipe raw shit off his ass! 
please tell me you live alone and nobody else has to share that same shower with you. 😆