How you wipin?

mr.yuck

Yeah, you read that right. I don’t know what made this pop into my head but a few years ago my homie was yellin at his son for wiping his ass wrong. And he ended the yellin with ‘and I’ve done told you bout this before!’ I don’t have any kids and I thought this was weak as fuck so naturally I had to ask “What did you tell him before?”

My man said “I don’t like it when they cock their booty to the side to wipe. That shit gay as hell!” I almost died laughing cuz for real I was like ‘Is there another way to wipe your ass?’ He wasn’t laughing with me, though. So I asked him and he said 

“You just stand up, spread your legs a little and get busy!”

WHAT? IS THIS FUCKIN LEGIT?

Discuss!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your homie’s a fucking weirdo. You should definitely let him know that this is the exact reason you can’t fuck with him nomore . Maybe let his kid know that he’s wiping his ass the correct way and that his pops is a fucking weirdo, so try not to let pops watch you wipe your ass anymore. Which, by the way, is weird as fuck in and of itself. Poor kid. 🤦

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

10 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You’s a dirty ass! One or two wipes??? The fuck??? Are you dead ass??? There’s probably shit stains on all your drawls. 🤣

You'll know when it doesn't work out when I stop posting, my wife would murk me if she had to clean a shit stain. If I eat like shit sometimes I'll go through multiple wet wipes.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

No probably about it…DAO def has shit stains on all his drawls using that left to right to swirl technique.

Nah, never that. I use so much paper I gotta flush halfway through so I don’t clog the shit. That front to back or vise versa shit don’t even make sense. Seems like it’d put a weird strain on your wrist.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER