How you wipin?

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
39 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Nah, never that. I use so much paper I gotta flush halfway through so I don’t clog the shit. That front to back or vise versa shit don’t even make sense. Seems like it’d put a weird strain on your wrist.

Starting to think you got some beefy ass hemorrhoids if you're going through all this. Let them doctors fix your ass up (literally), save some paper on your paper. You're probably the nigga causing those TP shortages in Texas.

48 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Starting to think you got some beefy ass hemorrhoids if you're going through all this. Let them doctors fix your ass up (literally), save some paper on your paper. You're probably the nigga causing those TP shortages in Texas.

Nah, but my shit do get a lil raw sometimes. 😆

I’m just mad OCD about my ass being clean. I’m starting to think you must be a vegan or some shit, squeezing out little rabbit pellets with that “one or two wipes” talk. 😆

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Nah, never that. I use so much paper I gotta flush halfway through so I don’t clog the shit. That front to back or vise versa shit don’t even make sense. Seems like it’d put a weird strain on your wrist.

You use so much paper bc you’re doing it wrong. Your technique is not natural just like your K’s.

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Mercer said:

Screenshot_20211022-233325_Brave.jpg

• LOL! 3

17 hours ago, LUGR said:

You use so much paper bc you’re doing it wrong. Your technique is not natural just like your K’s.

My technique makes more logical sense than yours. I use mad paper because I don’t want any remnants of shit on any part of my body. And because I eat normal food so I don’t shit like a rabbit,.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:24 AM, Mercer said:

You'll know when it doesn't work out when I stop posting, my wife would murk me if she had to clean a shit stain. If I eat like shit sometimes I'll go through multiple wet wipes.

Same. I haven’t seen my own laundry in like 10 years. 

@mr.yuck your homie is hilarious! “Shit is gay as hell” for real had me rollin! It’s definitely a little sus when you gotta lean over all quaint to wipe but there really is no other way. I had to break my own bad habit of using far too much tp. Use way less now but then I smash baby wipes in place. Definitely don’t throw those things in the toilet. 

• Truth 1

Lol I never came back here to defend my homies honor after slanderous attacks on his weirdness and watching his kid shit. At the time his son was mad young, like the age you have to watch and make sure they are even wiping in the first place. He’s a legit dude, single fathering it up with 2 boys. Respect to the single black males that drive their own car, pay their own bills, and don’t need no bitch.

IDK, I can't just dry wipe only. Before wet wipes I used to keep looking at the paper post wipe and sometimes would keep going until blood. I don't own a bidet either, and my personal bathroom isn't big enough to install one. I'm thinking these flushable type wipes can't be worse than toilet paper, at least by enough to make a difference.

Actually tried using a bidet before and it didn't work. My ass still had shit in it and it was wet. Nobody told me you use soap, water, and your hand to actually clean it out shower style. Fet like Stallone in the movie where he wakes up in the future and everyone is using shells to clean their ass.

external-content.duckduckgo.gif.8b511608908e1abdc440edd7be51e7c0.gif

• Like 1
  • Props 1

@Mercer idk if folks are using their hands bro haha I know I am not.

Bidet shoot the asshole like a powerwasher - do some tactical shifts to get the general surface area, then I come in with some dry paper and finish the job. The bidet thing I have is essentially just a toilet seat that connects to intake - I am going to upgrade to one of the fancy ass Japanese jawns eventually.

Cuts down on the amount of TP used by a long shot. 

• Truth 1

Didn’t think of thoroughly read this thread. 

back to front. 
front to back

who cares 

just get your ass clean. 

we all know this is a rule ESPECIALLY with women -HOWEVER- I’d dare say half of women don’t/can’t. 
my arms are not long enough to reach behind and pull it all the way through. C’mon now. 
women like us just know where your taint is/know your diet/know your self  and know your limits and NOT ONCE have I had a vaginal issue handling things the way I handle them

anyone change up their techniques with the great toilet paper shortage last year?  Cut back squares? Timely showers? 
do you still practice economical ways of using tp? 

stay wipin my friends 

• Truth 1

To basically get back to the original question -

On 10/22/2021 at 3:31 AM, mr.yuck said:

I was like ‘Is there another way to wipe your ass?’ He wasn’t laughing with me, though. So I asked him and he said 

“You just stand up, spread your legs a little and get busy!”

WHAT? IS THIS FUCKIN LEGIT?

..you might not be surprised this has been discussed already at lenght, for example on reddit.

Long story short nobody could understand how the fuck you could do it differently, and like 2/3 of the population wipes sitting down:

sqxgdBi.png

• Props 2
  • LOL! 1