You motherfuckers gotta keep me entertained for the next month.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Don't blame it on the trans community, it's probably 90% white women.

Lol! You’re probably right. I have this working theory that it’s really probably only like 75 genuinely outraged whites and when they all get together at the same time, it looks like a shit ton of outrage. Then the people sitting around just waiting to be told how to feel this week glom on and continue the cycle until Dave freaks out and grows another Mario mustache.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One time I had gone camping and went pretty deep out there brehs, like twenty miles into the outback. Since I have long surpassed the pathetic limits of your everyday man, I have to challenge myself in ways like this. After days of hiking, I had stopped and set up camp and I was in my tent with the tv on. I had a fire in there and a playstation set up and everything, shit was wild brehs. So it started raining and storming and shit like a goddamn hurricane so I turned everything off and went to sleep. In the middle of the night, I started hearing shit walking around outside. Didn't know what the fuck it was, but I tried to ignore it. At this point, I was wearing nothing but a speedo also. So eventually what happened was, something humongous came up to my tent and unzipped that bitch, which that alone was gonna get whatever it was fukked up, and then it stepped in. I lay back barely breathing so as not to alert it to my presence, but it was some kind of gigantic thing brehs! In the dim light I could make out a quadrupedal creature straight out a nightmare. 

So this bitch looked over at the playstation and seen I had that madden 2016 brehs and that shit hadn't even came out yet but I had the connect and I guess jealousy took hold cause then it reached over and grabbed the grits I had cooked which still were hot, and before I could get up, it tossed that shit toward the playstation. Brehs, in slow motion, I sprang up, and leapt in front of the station and the grits fell all over me. Straight absorbed that shyt brehs and the beast charged me. I grabbed hold of it and there was fur and fangs and muscle everywhere no homo. This thing had to be like thirteen feet tall at the absolute least. It had the strength of a bull but the agility of a duck as well. Then I started pushing it out the door and when I got it there, I did a reverse crescent kick, or a flash-kick from street fighter, and it went flying back into the darkness. Don't even know what happened to his ass cause I ain't hear him land or anything. That's how much power I had used, but the funny thing is that it was only only 19, 17 percent of my power at most. But after that, the rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful lol.

Edited by Boris The Butcher
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

20 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Man, I gotta watch this shit now. I was talkin with the homie the other day about this and neither one of us had seen it. We came to the conclusion that it probably wasn’t that off the cuff, but the trans community has probably been waiting on the edge of their seats to jump on this dudes back.

That’s pretty much what it is.

Tranny karens trying to bully normal people.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 10/20/2021 at 4:55 AM, morton said:

If you have only looked hard enough to find jersey mikes, I question your dedication to the cheesesteak, there has to be a more authentic vendor in your metro area.

I was just about to say the same shit. Nigga said Jersey Mike’s! Come own DAO you can do better than that lololol. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

24 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I was just about to say the same shit. Nigga said Jersey Mike’s! Come own DAO you can do better than that lololol. 

No I can’t. I’m in San Antonio Tx. Dude asked if I’ve found any real cheesesteaks down here, and I answered the question. There are multiple spots that claim to be legit “cheesesteaks”, but they’re not. Jersey Mike’s a few years ago was closer to the mark. Jersey Mike’s has since gone garbage too. Fuck you want? I was asked a question and answered it. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

On 10/23/2021 at 2:54 PM, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

That’s pretty much what it is.

Tranny karens trying to bully normal people.

Literally sums it up.. they wanna get mad at the jokes but completely overlook his story about his friend Daphne and how their whole "community" basically pushed her to suicide.. maybe they did maybe it was other shit who knows but I'm sure those Karen Twitter rants didn't help one bit.. not to mention how they flipped out when ol dude showed up to the protest with a sign that said "jokes are funny" 😂

Also never had jersey mikes but Charley's for the win.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Truth 1

It's no secret that muscular handsome men are desirable to women, and as someone who fits both categories, I know it's true. The amount of women that have straight-up groped me in public is completely disgusting. Was at a store yesterday and had this german woman literally bend over in front of me and try to throw her ass into my pelvis lol. I dodged it and told her 'ma'am, i'm here for the bread.' However, what isn't talked about is the falloff brehs. When you get to be about 40 plus and your looks fade and your Testosterone drops so you can't even fuck anymore. The women can literally sense this on you and plus, your physique will go to shit so they will see it also.  

Had a friend who was a former underwear model who had been swimming in bad bitches for decades and he hit 40 and all that shit changed. He went bald, he got flabby even though he'd been lifting harder than ever, and he walked in on his girl with some fuckin the gardener muthafucka. Fortunately, I got enough money to where I can afford plastic surgery and straight steroids so I won't have this problem ever, but if you are handsome gang and muscle gang, enjoy that while you can cause it's about to be over. And all you guys who aren't in either of those groups, just be grateful and thankful you never get them dimes because it'll just turn you suicidal once they ain't checkin for you anymore. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

image.thumb.png.38300e0d23e326d886c87ae462abc384.png

I don’t know man, she was next to me the other night and I asked her if that’s where her people’s are from and she said nah. Pretty sure whenever I typed that I asked  her where they’re from and that’s what she said. She’s a airhead sometimes.

I just called her out on it and now she says they are from Guangdong. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Be sure you let her know that her lack of accurate knowledge of her Chinese heritage has tarnished your reputation here and that is never forgive action.

I legit yelled at her for this and she flipped it back around on me “why you telling random people on the internet my business”.
Basically told me keep her out my mouth, in so many words. 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

10 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I legit yelled at her for this and she flipped it back around on me “why you telling random people on the internet my business”.
Basically told me keep her out my mouth, in so many words. 😆

Precisely the response my wife would provide as well, given the opportunity.

I'm just happy to know that I'm not losing my mind and remembering things that didn't happen!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1