You motherfuckers gotta keep me entertained for the next month.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

22 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Used to love Yuengling when I lived in PA, especially when I was underage. Moved to Colorado and didn't have any for years. Drank mostly cheap piss beers (mostly natty ice) and the occasional fat tire, or microbrew. When I ended up back on the East Coast I got all stoked I found some Yuengling Lager, so I bought a 6 pack. Shit tasted disgusting to me, I think it's an acquired taste that fades with a few years away. 

Nah, you probably got a skunked batch. Either that, or you fucked up and got the Pilsner instead of the lager.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Used to love Yuengling when I lived in PA, especially when I was underage. Moved to Colorado and didn't have any for years. Drank mostly cheap piss beers (mostly natty ice) and the occasional fat tire, or microbrew. When I ended up back on the East Coast I got all stoked I found some Yuengling Lager, so I bought a 6 pack. Shit tasted disgusting to me, I think it's an acquired taste that fades with a few years away. 

I thought the same thing about Newcastle. Have been drinking that shit since before I could legally drink. I got my uncles and all kinds of people hooked on them. A few years ago I picked up a 12 pack and damn near spit it out. Come to find out they sold the company and moved production from England to America and are brewing it under a new recipe! A new recipe? This is my childhood these dick munchers just fucked up. Still salty oner.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2