You motherfuckers gotta keep me entertained for the next month.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, fat ralphy said:

Bro how you exist in Texas - seems wild you would end up there. Was that your BM’s idea to head that way?

Believe me when I tell you it’s becoming harder and harder to exist in TX. When we moved here, in 06, there wasn’t this huge political divide. You could actually just chop it up and laugh about your differences. The internet was already a thing, but it’s when the smartphones hit and everybody had FB, YouTube etc in their pockets to distract them all day while at work that the disinformationists and propagandists took over and really started hammering everyone and their grandmother over the head with divide and conquer propaganda. That’s when all these dipshits who never paid attention to a goddamn thing going on in politics and the world got bamboozled into thinking they were “woke”, when they’re really just sheep being suckered by fake news and propaganda. And these sheep exist on both sides of the political spectrum. Itreminds me of the phenomenon back in the 90’s of old people getting duped by supermarket tabloids, only this time it’s people of all ages. Me, I’ve never been asleep. I been paying attention since I’m like 5 years old. So ain’t no fake news propagandists gonna pull no wool over shit with me. 

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Truth 3
  • Props 1

Oh, and we ended up here because she was pregnant and I was about to get roofed on multiple graff convictions and probation violations. Not really “roofed”, but I was gonna not be there for her pregnancy and the birth and all that, and her fam would definitely look at me in a whole other light if I wasn’t around (they still have no clue I even write), so we had to bounce to somewhere else to start over and all that. Plus  I had family here that she’d met and liked, so it was a obvious choice. Ironically, those family were all poisoned by said disinformation campaign and I no longer speak to them or want them anywhere near my kids. So it’s just us and our kids and friends down here now. Fuck-it.

• Props 1

47 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

My wife is American, but Chinese by ethnicity. You definitely got your intel on me fucked up with someone else. 😆

No, I think I must have just misunderstood you at the time. My wife is also ethnically Chinese, you and I spoke (about 5 different usernames ago for me) about Chinese wedding traditions. I just assumed that you did a marriage in China.

Your wife's family is from the Guangdong region though, right?

21 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

No, I think I must have just misunderstood you at the time. My wife is also ethnically Chinese, you and I spoke (about 5 different usernames ago for me) about Chinese wedding traditions. I just assumed that you did a marriage in China.

Your wife's family is from the Guangdong region though, right?

Nah, the tea ceremony was in south Philly. And her peeps are not from Guangdong. I would have never said otherwise, so you def got me fucked up with someone else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

When we moved here, in 06, there wasn’t this huge political divide. You could actually just chop it up and laugh about your differences. The internet was already a thing, but it’s when the smartphones hit and everybody had FB, YouTube etc in their pockets to distract them all day while at work that the disinformationists and propagandists took over and really started hammering everyone and their grandmother over the head with divide and conquer propaganda. That’s when all these dipshits who never paid attention to a goddamn thing going on in politics and the world got bamboozled into thinking they were “woke”, when they’re really just sheep being suckered by fake news and propaganda. And these sheep exist on both sides of the political spectrum. Itreminds me of the phenomenon back in the 90’s of old people getting duped by supermarket tabloids, only this time it’s people of all ages.

well put

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 10/19/2021 at 5:20 PM, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I been in San Antonio for the past 15 years. Go back to Philly every summer for vacation. Haven’t got knocked for those warrants yet when I’m there, knock on wood.

I have a pic of a throw of yours in a ditch I was skating in 2015, trying to locate it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

one of my favorite bill burr bits….

What do you guys think about this anti Chapelle Netflix walk out shit……this imo is a sign of the times, exactly what was said earlier in the thread.

It looks like the video has been taken off Twitter- can anyone find a link?

These trannnies are out of hand. Chapelle went out of his way, basically walking on egg shells to not cross a line while making his point, and they’re still gonna act like he did just because they don’t like his point and don’t wanna admit that he’s right. So it’s “you’re transphobic!” just because they don’t wanna acknowledge his point.  It’s basically IRL trolling at this point. They’re gaslighting. It actually pisses me off because all they’re doing at this point is proving Rush Limbaugh and all the other right wing shitheads right. All that ringing the alarm about “the gays wanna take over and shove their gay agenda down everyone’s throats” was just xenophobic bullshit, but now here’s the alphabet soup squad actually proving them right all along. 🤦

• Truth 1

Man, I gotta watch this shit now. I was talkin with the homie the other day about this and neither one of us had seen it. We came to the conclusion that it probably wasn’t that off the cuff, but the trans community has probably been waiting on the edge of their seats to jump on this dudes back.

• Truth 1