What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

On 6/10/2024 at 4:54 PM, One Man Banned said:

Cool @SMdoubleXL, but are you certified?

Was just looking at a Hornbeam, like how they shaped those.

I blasted dook today.

Visited some farm animals. 

Took a nice nature walk.

Shaped some dog behavior, doggo play time.

How can I forget, my wang did some wanging.

Figured out a simple solution to a problem I was going to spend $ on to fix.

Not certified but there was no promise to get me certified. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 hours ago, ndv said:

@cancelculttourist we better see some skate vids when the quarter pile is complete. 

Posted some in the skateboard thread, but haven't managed to get any on the half pipe yet unless I get featured on the YouTuber channel.

Was a lotta fun working on the project but didn't have a lot of time to skate during it hoping to get some more time there and get some cleaner more technical tricks. 🫡

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

New 5k personal record 27:28 (treadmill) 😤

I been running a lot too but prefer outdoors and can't justify buying a fit bit or apple watch right now.

Plus my go to spot doesn't have mile markers soo really got no clue, but my husky be dogging me making me sprint for the first quarter of the of the overall jog then likes to slow down and let her tongue drag the ground for the rest of the duration.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

I been running a lot too but prefer outdoors and can't justify buying a fit bit or apple watch right now.

Plus my go to spot doesn't have mile markers soo really got no clue, but my husky be dogging me making me sprint for the first quarter of the of the overall jog then likes to slow down and let her tongue drag the ground for the rest of the duration.

I suggest checking out the Strava app if you haven’t already. Can log your distance and all sorts of other metrics 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I suggest checking out the Strava app if you haven’t already. Can log your distance and all sorts of other metrics 

or in a pinch go measure the distance you did on google maps after you get home.

• Props 1

On 2/7/2024 at 7:34 PM, T4M* said:

Yeee....

1486219555_Screenshot_20240207_192321_WellsFargo.thumb.jpg.dc2411ba58f65c118c02fbf2155cf23d.jpg

It's going to go higher when I pay my final debt this Friday. I heard being debt free ain't shit still, you still need some sort of credit line to keep score up. That means I can go back to my original plan, which is get a credit card and only use it for gas, pay bill right away.

Let me borrow your wife !

Screenshot_20240711_222605_WellsFargo.jpg.699bbb0a9b6c97399dd8eb55e956d22b.jpg

Screenshot_20240711_223113_Firefox.jpg.4f96ac05afdcb208acc40f1a67e51aec.jpg

It worked.

#notanad

• Like 1
  • Props 4

8 hours ago, LUGR said:

I wonder how it would be if you added some peppers to it. Not a lot, just a slight spice. Could be interesting.

Ooohhh. Dipped in Tajin! 

next mango one I eat is going down with tajin.  

thought about makin some for the dogs. 
pumpkin purée, Greek yogurt, maybe some chicken stock? With a few whole blueberries and carrots and peanut butter pockets  inside  🤌

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Dogs
  • Like 3
  • Props 1

7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Shows what you know.  I've never gotten rid of a car before 200,000 and one of my last cars came close to 300,000.

My current vehicle is at 135,000 and had recent one until 235,000. Was poking at the psychological value barrier myth of 100,000.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I usually drive a car into the ground and then it gets towed away.

That’s probably what’s going to happen with this one. It’s paid off and I don’t want to jump back into the car payment trap.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

• 4 weeks later...

Shooting these out to family and friends this year - next year I am going to add another hive and I will probably be able to start some small scale sales in the next couple seasons. 

This was a generic logo, probably commission one with a steal your face that also has a shamrock element. 

2024-08-17 09:45:53.542.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Props 6