The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Only when weirdos and Latinos mix it with mayo. But also I kinda like the whole mayo ketchu goya thing. But it’s disgusting when folks just mix it up right there at the McDonald’s table. 

You mix it with mayo and it pretty much becomes a super food.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm not a ketchup professional. I would suppose other shit might have high fructose corn syrup in it. Heinz is probably cut with recycled shopping bags.

I figured that's what what they mean.  I was just poking fun at the fact that a company has to put a label on a product of theirs that is natural. 

I mean, it's like if you asked them what is in your ketchup and they become tight lipped because some ingredients are harmful.   Personally if it were me asking, I would pull out the all natural, place it on the table and reply, go ahead, please explain. Lolz

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, ndv said:

I figured that's what what they mean.  I was just poking fun at the fact that a company has to put a label on a product of theirs that is natural. 

I mean, it's like if you asked them what is in your ketchup and they become tight lipped because some ingredients are harmful.   Personally if it were me asking, I would pull out the all natural, place it on the table and reply, go ahead, please explain. Lolz

"natural" is one of the packaging words that is basically meaningless and has no formal meaning for FDA purposes; they haven't defined it or plan to enforce it. there's loose guidance but not much else. 

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, aimer said:

Wouldnt dream of putting anything other than this on my bunnings snag

😂                😂 😂 😂    😂 

😂                😂        😂    😂               

😂 😂 😂   😂 😂 😂    😂 😂 😂 

Bunnings snag?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

"natural" is one of the packaging words that is basically meaningless and has no formal meaning for FDA purposes; they haven't defined it or plan to enforce it. there's loose guidance but not much else. 

FDA pretty much doesn't enforce anything, they are basically a toll road or road block for big business to keep completion down IMO amongst.  I mean don't get me wrong, they have a purpose, I just don't belive every label I read.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

FDA pretty much doesn't enforce anything, they are basically a toll road or road block for big business to keep completion down IMO amongst.  I mean don't get me wrong, they have a purpose, I just don't belive every label I read.

Bruh, take that shit to crossfire.

We suckin nangs and snagging bunnings in here.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 2