The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Kinda wild that we do not have a title "Technology" in the same list as Chanel Zero, News, Style, etc.  

Anyhow, I think we should have one strictly for technology.  

But since we do not I am kinda forced to post here.  I am looking for a cell signal booster for my auto, any recommendations?  Looking for good to high quality.

@ndvwe used to have a technology section but it got archived at some point. Buy/sell section and meet-up sections got the axe too. These sections were all short lived and if I remember correctly were introduced after the major forum upgrade and lasted maybe only a year or so. Around the same time duty free was renamed style and crossfire was renamed news. Music, lifestyle and entertainment sections were also introduced around the same time but survived the culling. Spreading everything out across the extra sections kinda hollowed out channel zero imho. Everything off topic used to pretty much live in ch.0 and there were threads continuously getting bumped all on one landing page. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

33 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Jesus bros and ladies! I feel super anxious and unsettled right now. I had an extra cup of coffee this morning with no where to go and not a whole lot to do and now I’m fucked. Should have just dropped back to water.

How many cups is too many for you?

One cup is all I need. If I’m not working in the morning I don’t even have one. But I’m the same. I get super anxious if I have too much.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

10 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

One cup is all I need. If I’m not working in the morning I don’t even have one. But I’m the same. I get super anxious if I have too much.

I feel like when I was younger I just drank coffee straight from the pot, by the pot full. Now it’s like more than a cup and I’m a raggedy mess.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

48 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

36 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I feel like when I was younger I just drank coffee straight from the pot, by the pot full. Now it’s like more than a cup and I’m a raggedy mess.

Man, i drink this stuff all day and I often wonder if I have built up a tolerance because the caffeine doesn't seem like it works anymore. 

• Truth 1

43 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

likewise. I also used to be able to drink all night, wake up have a smoke and a cup of coffee and be able to handle the day. Now I need days to recover. Getting old is wack

• LOL! 1

Really no reason for someone like me to have coffee unless I'm legit dead beat, otherwise I'm overly shtimulated.  That being said I do have a cup often enough.

I know someone, maybe they built up tolerance, but they'd have like 6 cups a day.  Ended up in an ER thinking they were having a heart attack but it was too much caffeine.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

My girlfriend and I broke up tonight and I need you degenerates to make me feel better 

Right before Xmas? Lol! That’s cold as ice! 

FTB anyway bro! Now you’re free to go share your amazing self with a bunch of undeserving sluts guilt free!

• Props 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Fahhhhk. My only advice. Your drink of choice. And Next Friday or Big Lebowski. Oh and long aimless walks also with your drink of choice. But don’t overdue it. 

Im not a big drinker but may make an exception for a week or two. The wall advice is definitely under rated. Great way to clear the head

@KILZ FILLZis on to something with the food thing too. I suppose, at the end of the day, heartache is really only surprised by a few things and none of then are really healthy lololol. Except for the walking one. Also @KILZ FILLZgtfo with those steak fries. God damned Californians always know how to ruin a good sammich set up. 

• Pause 1