Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ dude! That is sweet.  I love the led lighting. 

I would like to see more cities adopt the led fiber optic lighting as part of road way construction.  Like spaghetti bowls / overpasses and such.  

I kinda feel I should have been a civil engineer or something...

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, ndv said:

^^ dude! That is sweet.  I love the led lighting. 

I would like to see more cities adopt the led fiber optic lighting as part of road way construction.  Like spaghetti bowls / overpasses and such.  

I kinda feel I should have been a civil engineer or something...

Honestly im surprised we could afford something so modern on time and under budget. In a city known for half ass jobs and corrupt public works its quite impressive

8 minutes ago, Kults said:

Honestly im surprised we could afford something so modern on time and under budget. In a city known for half ass jobs and corrupt public works its quite impressive

I think you just described every City. 

• Truth 1

Ya you got a point

I got my BA in urban studies and had a professor tell us a story of when he was just starting his career and working at the construction site for the then new stadium. He told it us it was so corrupt the foreman would count trucks coming in with supplies, bill the city. The same trucks would then drive out and back in again to be counted twice, essentially doubling the bill. He was told to STFU and that that is how it was. 

That is so bad.   I have a colleague in NY with a Laser business as well and I remember asking him at one point why doesn't he go after Industrial/commercial work? 

His short answer:  Corrupt City, things do not work the same in NY as they do in your state... told me Industrial commercial NY is still controlled by the mafias so to speak. 

The game is to be sold, not to be told.

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, auf said:

nice ^ Ask me if I care about your eviction. You're not doing anyone favors here, posting your picture blog updates. Oh whats next sweet heart? Till next time! Wait no, plot twist, Mr. Agent has me re locating, catch ya later!

Thank you for your kind words. 12oz has always been my go to for the best support. Don’t worry bout me, however, your mom said she is finally kicking you out of the basement but to pack light because your Barbie collection takes up too much space and your dad said the bedroom to theirs was available but mentioned the acoustics are phenomenal in the basement, under their room make it sound like DDR when he’s clapping your moms cheeks. 

ps. Tell your mom I like my biscuits buttered on both sides 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Get fucked
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 3

5 hours ago, Kults said:

havent been this year yet, i miss it but im afraid my body is getting too old to do that shit for hours on end without feeling like a dumptruck ran over me for the next week

true, yeee im gonna feel it tomorrow 

• Truth 1