Current View

delv

@mr.yuck

yes we are. It takes one person about 1hr 1/2 to do em all usually. We have a small scaffolding we erect and break down to fit around each side and to that third tier. It’s a pretty cool set up, even tho it sounds complicated. 

all of the irrigation is set up in our flowering rooms (which are empty)  Because we were Stress  testing our systems. and didn’t wanna stress test the room with the plants ya in it.  (This is our first grow of this facility). But we did get more tubing and emitters in today so we might be connecting that soon in this veg room. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Re: post up top 

this is the work Platform  we use to water

The corners are tight in there and this is super easy to break down and build up for each aisle 

it probably takes 3-4 min for that action once you have it down.  8C2B9460-C490-4822-9D97-9A80E83BF456.thumb.jpeg.9d51deb350a473a542680b8ecf53bafc.jpeg

God hates weed, smoke your life away 

View from window in front of my elliptical, catching up on season 5 of Better Call Saul, it’s odd to watch commercials that won’t be airing for a few more months - if ever. The streets are getting quiet. No planes flying overhead. People are walking on the bike / pedestrian path below, I cringe when I hear a cough. A few kids in the street, but we won’t let our kids interact with others since one neighbor (mom) is an ER nurse. It’s about to get weird.

05BAF9F5-295A-4826-8FC5-9AB699568F80.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Drue_Down said:

View from window in front of my elliptical, catching up on season 5 of Better Call Saul, it’s odd to watch commercials that won’t be airing for a few more months - if ever. The streets are getting quiet. No planes flying overhead. People are walking on the bike / pedestrian path below, I cringe when I hear a cough. A few kids in the street, but we won’t let our kids interact with others since one neighbor (mom) is an ER nurse. It’s about to get weird.

05BAF9F5-295A-4826-8FC5-9AB699568F80.jpeg

Bruv you acting scary about this shit, if you were actually concerned you wouldn’t be at a resort, gaarsh 

• Nega Props 1

4 minutes ago, Drue_Down said:

Irresponsible to be exercising in my house and limiting my kids interaction with potentially infected kids?

You gotta be a real fucking sick person to ask me to evaluate you and your family, but yea very, very irresponsible.