Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/4/2020 at 6:11 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

I lived there for 10 years.  I like Dallas a lot.  There's a ton of stuff to do there if you know where to look and a lot of really nice restaurants.  Everyone thinks Austin is so fun, but Dallas really has a lot more stuff to do minus the outdoors hiking in the woods stuff that Austin has..... but that's for hippies anyway.

I don’t know shit about Dallas except for the time I stopped through for a day/night and stayed at a motel and enjoyed the hot tub then double dipped at 2 different restaurants that actually hold up as some of the best food I’ve ever eaten like 9 years ago......

• Like 1

Ever seen guys play the circle game? 

The Circle Game is an activity where one person makes a “circle” with their fingers and holds it below their waist, convincing a second person to look at it. If the second person looks, they receive a punch to the shoulder

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ndv said:

The Circle Game is an activity where one person makes a “circle” with their fingers and holds it below their waist, convincing a second person to look at it. If the second person looks, they receive a punch to the shoulder

this was a blood sport in middle school 

• Truth 1

8 minutes ago, ndv said:

HTFP- are you asking me? 

• Like 1

I sure will. 

I hope we go recreational soon, too. 
are you at least medical legal? 

I got a peek into our seed library today. Holy fuck. I saw so many strain names today my mind is wrecked. 

I also learned how to re wire and connect our system.  

and put together all of those irrigation drip lines. 
learned our RO (reverse osmosis) system- we are using almost 80% reclaimed water also.  My brain went on over load today. But I know I am learning from some fucking masters.  AFE38DFB-679E-4EBD-8E5A-E5E5CFBDA64A.thumb.jpeg.57c30650b2542328e9e6472e40181b77.jpeg

these are our water reservoirs for phase two ^ 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

@SMdoubleXLThat's awesome. You'll have to drop some knowledge as you learn it. I cant wait for this state to go legal.

i thought I would too until they legalized it here.  dunno if it’s like this anywhere else but since it’s been legalized everything about it has become a pain the ass. 

you use to be able to smoke in public and no one, including the cops gave a shit. now you get ticketed for smoking in parks, on sidewalks anywhere in public basically. can’t drive while smoking, they treat it the same as drunk driving now, full on saliva tests and all. landlords now include clauses where you can’t smoke in your apartment anymore and it’s just generally becoming a fkn hassle. ya, don’t get me wrong it’s great to be able to go to the corner store to buy some ( at ridiculously inflated prices mind you) but overall dont think the change was worth it. ironically they clamped down on it

now keep in mind im in canada and no one ever did jail time here for weed unless they sold warehouses full of the stuff so i can kinda get how it’s a much bigger deal down south.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Kults said:

i thought I would too until they legalized it here.  dunno if it’s like this anywhere else but since it’s been legalized everything about it has become a pain the ass. 

you use to be able to smoke in public and no one, including the cops gave a shit. now you get ticketed for smoking in parks, on sidewalks anywhere in public basically. can’t drive while smoking, they treat it the same as drunk driving now, full on saliva tests and all. landlords now include clauses where you can’t smoke in your apartment anymore and it’s just generally becoming a fkn hassle. ya, don’t get me wrong it’s great to be able to go to the corner store to buy some ( at ridiculously inflated prices mind you) but overall dont think the change was worth it. ironically they clamped down on it

now keep in mind im in canada and no one ever did jail time here for weed unless they sold warehouses full of the stuff so i can kinda get how it’s a much bigger deal down south.

This place is fucking rediculous. I get it, it's a courtesy thing. I love the way it smells, some people hate that shit. You cant drink here in public, or your front yard, because it might offend some one elses sensibilities. But above everything else fuck going to jail over this shit ever.

@SMdoubleXLso weirdly enough we are a medical state. However, as far as I know, there are no dispensaries and cultivation is hella illegal. They are just now decriminalizing in the next few month. I think this state is on a fast track to legalization on draconian piece of legislation at a time.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

The prices in CO are about 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of street prices in TX.... and when I was smoking I was getting a qp for $800 of ..... the illest high grade shit..... I think 1/4oz in CO is like $20-30 for high grade...... so yeah, the price isn't inflated there, that I know of.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

37 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

The prices in CO are about 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of street prices in TX.... and when I was smoking I was getting a qp for $800 of ..... the illest high grade shit..... I think 1/4oz in CO is like $20-30 for high grade...... so yeah, the price isn't inflated there, that I know of.

Currently im paying 80$/Oz for 8/10 stuff, blk mkt

Same quality stuff at the dispensary runs me 160-80$

I use it more as a convenience store for when my guy cant come through than a main

• Like 2