2020 U.S. Election

abrasivesaint

19 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

This might seem like a rediculous question; Is trump pretty much running uncontested? I dont have tv and I dont do social media. I feel weird that, this late in the game, nobody I know is even talking about the upcoming election. 

As far as i’m aware nobody has seriously stepped to the plate. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

listening to the excerpts from his speeches and rallies... it’s crazy how similar some of the shit is with what Trump says. “If they come at me, they are coming at all of my voters too” , “the people have been waiting for someone like me” , “never been a political campaign as slandered by the media as mine” ...

Pretty wild similarities. The question i have is: Is he conscious of these similarities or is he just the useful idiot being used as a unknowing trolling parrot?

Edited by abrasivesaint

10 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Pretty wild similarities. The question i have is: Is he conscious of these similarities or is he just the useful idiot being used as a unknowing trolling parrot?

Idk man. If what I’ve read from Bolton so far is true, Trump never goes off any notes or note cards, just shoots from the hip. So o gotta think they are his own values he’s spewing. 

3 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Oh dear, tumbleweeds outnumber supporters at Trump's big rally in Tulsa.

That's gotta hurt.

Scary thing is that a desperate Trump will be far more dangerous than a confident Trump.

Gonna get worse before it gets better.

It sounds like there was a concerted effort by the youngest generation to online reserve a shit ton of tickets thus the no shows 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, metronome said:

It sounds like there was a concerted effort by the youngest generation to online reserve a shit ton of tickets thus the no shows 

Yeah, seeing something about Kpop and TikTok groups.

I know the Kpops flooded the Qonon hastags recently.

Kpop fan base is now a political force? Of course it is, this is 2020, stupid!!

And there it is, one failed rally and shitty polling numbers and he's laid the 'rigged election' card on the table:

Unlikely the mail in ballots will be banned and it's how he's either going to try and cling on to power or he's going to use this as a way to refuse to admit defeat.

His ego will always be more important to him than the interests of the nation.

Does anybody think the media is whipping up the hate for trump and the  youth all going nuts thinking there's no way he can get back in might be leading people to assume he can't win?

in the last australian election it was universally decided the libs had no chance but in they got because we were all too excited about them not getting elected we didn't stop to ask the other who they were voting for?

OR is there a possibility he'll go out?

I just assumed we'd have another four years of the world's finest countries being run by one of the world's most insincere egomaniacs

Edited by Schnitzel

49 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

Does anybody think the media is whipping up the hate for trump and the  youth all going nuts thinking there's no way he can get back in might be leading people to assume he can't win?

in the last australian election it was universally decided the libs had no chance but in they got because we were all too excited about them not getting elected we didn't stop to ask the other who they were voting for?

OR is there a possibility he'll go out?

I just assumed we'd have another four years of the world's finest countries being run by one of the world's most insincere egomaniacs

Given the way Trump is acting he's also worried about losing. He's already started claiming that the elections is going to be rigged against him. PEople confident of winning don't accuse the other side of cheating.

Polls aren't looking good for him right now, but I also warn against taking them too seriously.

His response to the protests and riots only appealed to those that are already rusted on Trump supporters, same with his approach to CV19. He's done little to nothing to try and win more people to his side, instead, as Mattis said, he's been trying to divide the electorate even more. As a famous WWII general is claimed to have said, "I don't like paying twice for the same patch of real estate", which is what Trump seems to be doing. He's only really appealing to his hardcore base, which is weird, because they're going to vote for him anyway. He should be trying to win more people over, not convince the already certain.

Still a long time before Nov 3, though.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This goes to what I've been pointing towards (maybe in other threads) in that Trump is not the problem, he's the result of having a problem.

Populists and Demagogues can only arise when the circumstances are permissive. The big kick up for the US came after things in Iraq really turned to shit - 2006 was the real depth of combat and losses - and then accelerated after 2008 with the GFC. A number of folk who analyse these issues suggest that the bailout of many of the organisations responsible for the GFC and the bonuses for the CEOs who headed those organisations - instead of prosecution - was the final nail. It confirmed that the elite had separated from the governed and that it only supported its own perpetuation.

The Australian uptick came about when political parties began replacing leaders mid-term, which happened something like six times by both parties. The UK was Brexit, unsure what's going on in Canada.

image.thumb.png.2ea51a7c6fc1e9ff8ba752770803046a.png

On 7/2/2020 at 5:28 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Came here to post that same exact shit! These fools ain’t I even trying to hide anymore. Fuck nazis

896E273E-50AC-4636-A2BA-5243238A5632.jpeg

FF5C3253-59C9-4085-A046-C7163EF95078.jpeg

My Dad wears this Tshirt that is very similar, however, it is a little different in design,  every time I glance at it, it reminds me of USSR.  It's weird.  

I'll try to snap a photo of it and post here...