Kanye is a genius

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Once I started listening to NORE on DrinkChamps I realized he is a fucking complete moron……interrupting cats in the middle of dope ass stories to toast up! Asking basic basic ass questions….

That said CNN War Report goes for all

time. That shit was on heavy rotation. 

65583A8E-AC4D-4F82-A467-2201DBF6B8C6.gif

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, fat ralphy said:

Once I started listening to NORE on DrinkChamps I realized he is a fucking complete moron……interrupting cats in the middle of dope ass stories to toast up! Asking basic basic ass questions….

That said CNN War Report goes for all

time. That shit was on heavy rotation. 

I couldn't agree more. He was acting kinda bitchmade during the interview too which didn't sit well with me because he represents Queens NY. Even when he was kinda sorta trying to challenge Kanye he wasn't really saying shit. Truth be told the shit Kanye said about Floyd kinda got me heated, and that would have been the perfect opportunity for someone with an IQ over 30 to step in and say something. Not that I think George Floyd was a hero or some shit, he was on some tryfe life shit but still. Anyone who thinks that wasn't a murder should take the 8 minute handcuffed & pinned with my knee on their neck challenge, honestly surprised he lasted that long in that position.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGR fuck man, that’s harsh

no thankfully not - still standing by War Report as one of the top Golden Era albums

Hahaha!

I like that version.

That version was on the first press and then it was replaced by the Sam Sneed version because of a sample not clearing.

I agree, it is a great album.

6 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

cause he's gonna get sued too 

But that's just it.  In the future we will be sued for anything we say if it offends someone regardless how crude it may be the first ammendment and the fourth go hand in hand. 

I bet if Ye didn't have money and he said what he said on the block half would half would laugh, some would agree, and others disagree and everybody goes about there day.

To me, basically I may disagree with what you say, but I'll fight for you to say it.  

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

But that's just it.  In the future we will be sued for anything we say if it offends someone regardless how crude it may be the first ammendment and the fourth go hand in hand. 

I bet if Ye didn't have money and he said what he said on the block half would half would laugh, some would agree, and others disagree and everybody goes about there day.

To me, basically I may disagree with what you say, but I'll fight for you to say it.  

this has been the case for decades. libel and defamation suits are filed every day by rich people who want to shut people up, peter thiel used them to destroy gawker, trump has filed them too.

actually the safest way to speak is through political contributions, which are protected free speech here in the US of A. 

This isn't what the first amendment is. Nowhere is the government stepping in and silencing any of these people. 

You have the right to run your mouth. The government won't stop you. If I physically come and stop you, I'll be arrested. But the arrest won't be for violating your free speech. It will be for assault. I can't be arrested for violating your freedom of speech because you and I don't have that agreement with each other.

Freedom of speech is directly and interaction between people and the government and that's it.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

Yea, this civil lawsuit shit is kinda lame also, even if someone says provably wrong shit, it's just lame AF. I think there has to be provable damages, as in monetary loss, and provable intent, as in Kanye intentionally meant to harm George Floyd's family, or Alex Jones intended to hurt Sandy Hook parents maliciously. We've entered an era where journalists can be targeted, wiretapped, and held for extradition to the United States just for exposing war crimes. We've already slid way down a slippery slope and picking up speed.

If you just say something provably false because you're kinda retarded, and prone to conspiracy theories, it's probably harmful on more than one level. That said, the alternative to allowing people to be wrong is much worse. It creates a perfect environment where anyone can be silenced. Exaggerate a little in a bad review? Amazon might sue you. Call Trump a piece of shit, technically he's only made up of 20% feces at most before his morning shit, so get ready to lose everything you own. Free speech is a fundamental human right.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Yea, this civil lawsuit shit is kinda lame also, even if someone says provably wrong shit, it's just lame AF. I think there has to be provable damages, as in monetary loss, and provable intent, as in Kanye intentionally meant to harm George Floyd's family, or Alex Jones intended to hurt Sandy Hook parents maliciously. We've entered an era where journalists can be targeted, wiretapped, and held for extradition to the United States just for exposing war crimes. We've already slid way down a slippery slope and picking up speed.

If you just say something provably false because you're kinda retarded, and prone to conspiracy theories, it's probably harmful on more than one level. That said, the alternative to allowing people to be wrong is much worse. It creates a perfect environment where anyone can be silenced. Exaggerate a little in a bad review? Amazon might sue you. Call Trump a piece of shit, technically he's only made up of 20% feces at most before his morning shit, so get ready to lose everything you own. Free speech is a fundamental human right.

The first amd fourth will need to up dated to with disclaimers.  I think then this is a way where one will not be held reliable of and damages.  I guess a disclaimer in similar contexts to trading stocks, product use and misuses, ect.  

23 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

the first amendment protects you from government censorship of speech. a private individual suing you for defamation is not censorship by the state. this is a really core distinction 

I get were you're coming from and understand the meaning.  But since you brought that up.  Then as a tax payer (considering we pay taxes for everything and consequences will happen under the government if we don't) then that makes individuals property of the government.  So there for arguably we are protected against private individuals.   Unless I am way off topic and a little too extreme on my point or Roe vs. Wade just codified my point exactly.   So with that being said, this brings up the the act of 'Stateless'.  Only then someone who is stateless, expresses defamation, then at that point they could be sued.  However, unless they are stateless and still pay taxes they are technically owned by the state/government.

You know for a fact someone's an asshole when they're rude to Lex Friedman, or Nardwuar. 

Not going to lie, I thought there'd be zero chances Adidas would cut ties, giving up a quarter of billion dollars just in the first 3 months is fucking insane. Looks like Nike was wrong about not doing business with him though. Could have raked in billions, then cut ties when he did fuck up like Adidas just did for the virtue signal.

• Truth 1