Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wonder if CNN is behind this as way to excuse themselves of fake news and gonna somehow play the victim to re-invent themselves.

My post may not sound conclusive.  But just intertwining the thought of what's the point of the fake tweets?  Who ould benefit from this in long run?  

10 hours ago, ndv said:

I wonder if CNN is behind this as way to excuse themselves of fake news and gonna somehow play the victim to re-invent themselves.

My post may not sound conclusive.  But just intertwining the thought of what's the point of the fake tweets?  Who ould benefit from this in long run?  

No absolutely not. This is a long on going troll originating from the Pain Killer Already video game podcast. 

here is his story 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

Aaaaaaaaand it’s made it’s way on to Info Wars lol. its been beautiful watching this thing gets some legs. What a strange feeling being in on this large inside joke that’s snowballing out of control. People are really hungry to be the one to point out fake news and are in such a hurry to do so, they don’t take the time to realize neither of the accts are verified. 

how long until someone finds out Bernie Gores also died in the Beirut explosion? Lol

• Like 2

Man I’m so glad the internet is around during this time when everyone is losing their minds so all this shit is documented for teh lulz 🤣 

I honestly feel so fortunate to be able to take all this in, and enjoy. People on both sides who get worked up about all this shit are really missing out. Flat earth, Incels, Qanon, idpol…. Godfuckin damnit. Brings a tear to my eye. 

5FEE9A22-CECC-4814-A16E-310B61EE5C43.png

14 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Man I’m so glad the internet is around during this time when everyone is losing their minds so all this shit is documented for teh lulz 🤣 

I honestly feel so fortunate to be able to take all this in, and enjoy. People on both sides who get worked up about all this shit are really missing out. Flat earth, Incels, Qanon, idpol…. Godfuckin damnit. Brings a tear to my eye. 

5FEE9A22-CECC-4814-A16E-310B61EE5C43.png

once again… real or meme?

so fucked up that I really have to ask. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

first picture is these people

unicorn_ranch_03.jpg

tenacious unicorn ranch in colorado that's an alpaca farm and some sorta trans anarchist commune .

the reddit thread is originally this

bottom ones are from this thread but the original copypasta was deleted

Edited by MOOGLE?
i found all this while pooping
  • Props 1