Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The other day I was watching MSM and the reporter asked someone what she thought about the high gas prices, the the reply was, "I don't mind the high prices for a while if this what we have to do until the conflict is resolved".  

At first I thought to myself, "this is a complete waste of life"  then thought, "wow, how much did they pay that moron to say that to fuel the narrative MSM/government is hoping it will catch on?"  

Then I switched back to me auto restoration show...  

• LOL! 1

On 3/9/2022 at 12:45 AM, ndv said:

The other day I was watching MSM and the reporter asked someone what she thought about the high gas prices, the the reply was, "I don't mind the high prices for a while if this what we have to do until the conflict is resolved".  

At first I thought to myself, "this is a complete waste of life"  then thought, "wow, how much did they pay that moron to say that to fuel the narrative MSM/government is hoping it will catch on?"  

Then I switched back to me auto restoration show...  

a week or so ago I was in 7-11 and when they rang my poor choices up I started lamenting to myself about the price. The cashier looked at me and said “Well we’re at war right now, so the moneys gotta go somewhere!”

I thought I was being trolled because none of those words made sense together, but the dude was dead serious. I wanted to ask him “who told you to say those things,” but I thought twice about engaging in what would lead to my worsening high blood pressure and asked “who told you that?” He said it’s all over the news. I replied with some other witty quip on my way out the door that no doubt was lost on our friend.

Its really like that out here.

• LOL! 2

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

a week or so ago I was in 7-11 and when they rang my poor choices up I started lamenting to myself about the price. The cashier looked at me and said “Well we’re at war right now, so the moneys gotta go somewhere!”

I thought I was being trolled because none of those words made sense together, but the dude was dead serious. I wanted to ask him “who told you to say those things,” but I thought twice about engaging in what would lead to my worsening high blood pressure and asked “who told you that?” He said it’s all over the news. I replied with some other witty quip on my way out the door that no doubt was lost on our friend.

Its really like that out here.

Talk about Psyop'd.  Well, a little more than that, but that's a poor excuse to raise prices. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

Just now, metronome said:

Is that for real?  Remember when Lisa Anne did Nailin' Palin?  Whos' doing the AOC parody?

There are a lot of these shops of AOC out there. I think the sub they come from is r/politicsgonewild or some shit like that… or maybe the cum town sub lmao. AOC / Boebert thing should’ve been out by now tho lol surprised it hasnt

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, metronome said:

Is that for real?  Remember when Lisa Anne did Nailin' Palin?  Whos' doing the AOC parody?

I don't think it's real, but who knows these days.  I ran accross the photo in a brave images search.