Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the.crooked

Boston sucks

Boston is alright if you enjoy getting ass fucked by freezing rain and slush August-May

also theres still a few NEKST pieces hanging around here that havnt been touched

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

19 hours ago, freakeenyc said:

I like the city architectural aesthetics and the graff scene there was pretty chill. It's definitely an interesting academic haven too for school purposes

Yea we used to all kick it somewhat 

On 9/14/2018 at 12:35 AM, where said:

This thread is too fraaageeeelllaaay for winter, I fuckin love winter here 

No one loves winter here, we just all endure it cause its 95% of the year

4 hours ago, Kults said:

Honestly dunno and don’t really care. Have no interest in ever going there.

if youre into italian food and bad driving then I would highly suggest

Actually we probably have better skilled drivers because our streets jut all over the place cause they’re based on native trails, instead of symmetrical easily navigable ones that don’t know why any would want. 

Mad people hate boston, but when you’re all speaking Chinese in 30 years and we’re not, yousll get it eventually.

And yea try the eggplant parm.

6 hours ago, Brink said:

No one loves winter here, we just all endure it cause its 95% of the year

Wya?

45 minutes ago, Brink said:

if youre into italian food and bad driving then I would highly suggest

Living with the French Canadians for the last 20 years I’ve gotten used to the horrible driving. Wouldn’t say I’m a fan of the headless drivers  but I do love good Italian food

anyone know of some areas outside the city (less hectic/rural) that aren’t extremely  far away (30/45 mins max) from Boston ?

t-minus 1.5 years til I plan on moving there from Los Angeles (if all goes according to plan) .

13 hours ago, luhem said:

anyone know of some areas outside the city (less hectic/rural) that aren’t extremely  far away (30/45 mins max) from Boston ?

t-minus 1.5 years til I plan on moving there from Los Angeles (if all goes according to plan) .

Yea, most of mass is just suburbs...i'm more familiar with the north shore area then west or south of boston if thats where youre looking

• Props 1

I hated Boston when I went. Funny enough, Providence, although being much smaller, is a much better city. Not to mention plenty of painting spots.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

I hated Boston when I went. Funny enough, Providence, although being much smaller, is a much better city. Not to mention plenty of painting spots.

its certainly not for everyone

I went to Boston when I traveled to RI.... I didn't get to experience the people enough to pass any judgement but I think I did see some randos being dicks to eachother.  Our guide, who was my brother's wife at the time, just muttered "massholes" and that was it.

I'll tell you what sucked balls was driving through Yonkers NY to get there.  I think I spent over $20 on taking wrong exits and having to turn around...  Sorry don't want to derail here.

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I went to Boston when I traveled to RI.... I didn't get to experience the people enough to pass any judgement but I think I did see some randos being dicks to eachother.  Our guide, who was my brother's wife at the time, just muttered "massholes" and that was it.

I'll tell you what sucked balls was driving through Yonkers NY to get there.  I think I spent over $20 on taking wrong exits and having to turn around...  Sorry don't want to derail here.

Bostonians are super loyal once you get to know people, but the hard part is getting past the new england attitude of "fuck you im not here to make friends"

• Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 7:15 PM, Kalashnikov said:

If you hated Boston it says a lot more about you than it does the city. 

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now