12oz gets around....

6Pennies

18 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

346932448_IMG_5675copy.thumb.JPG.a0efc5dcf707764bc661842368cf7671.JPG

Someone did not appreciate.  The other half was stuck above.  That always amuses me, seen it with personal stickers too where someone tries to remove it but only gets about half, then for whatever reason feels compelled to try to put the ripped half back on.

The trick I used to do with these was if I started to see them getting peeled, I'd just walk around and followup with a series of slashes with a box cutter. Between the sun baking it in and drawing a bunch of cuts into it with a box cutter, its virtually impossible to peel off without a lot of time and determination. Sometimes would even go back and spray a layer of WD-40 over it so you couldn't paint over them either. 

AntiqueLittleFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif.1d62aadfa45e2a453cdee5d5e48aa53a.gif

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, misteraven said:

The trick I used to do with these was if I started to see them getting peeled, I'd just walk around and followup with a series of slashes with a box cutter. Between the sun baking it in and drawing a bunch of cuts into it with a box cutter, its virtually impossible to peel off without a lot of time and determination. Sometimes would even go back and spray a layer of WD-40 over it so you couldn't paint over them either. 

I know the trick but I prefer to let things ride clean and let time, the elements, and others deface it.  Plus whenever I see those two ripped pieces stuck back together in some way, it strikes me as some sort of comical defeatist attitude on the part of the person who tried to remove it.  I figure either they really liked and wanted it, and being unable to get the whole thing tried to at least put it back together to make themself feel better for having maimed it.  Or, someone disliked it and wanted it removed, they only got half, and decided it looked better to have the whole thing there versus a torn piece?  I've seen this happen enough to think about it.  Related, in recent times I saw where someone relocated a sticker of mine several feet to a new object, and another where someone liked the sticker enough to post pix of removing it and transferring it to their stuff.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Was going through old drives last night and found this screen shot from 2014, Jeter’s last season.

First time being on any MLB field, happy it was home field in the Bronx. 

Was shooting a congratulatory video that was going to be played at some gala later on in the week, I don’t remember exactly what or who it was for unfortunately.

Real cool dude btw. Energy was mad chill. Thinking back, this experience was pretty surreal.

p.s. - the FLINT collection is one of my fav 12oz runs

FBA06117-F76E-46A0-8DE1-668A6ACB5CD9.png

Edited by cruzxctrl
  • Like 3
  • Props 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...